PDA

View Full Version : Please put more free offers for plat

Alboki
05-01-2014, 09:01 PM
I really want to donate to Operation Supply Drop but there isn't enough plat so I can buy a banner!! My goal is to spend every bit of plat I have on this banner so please put more free offers! Does anyone know when they release new ones?

Samhayne
05-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi Alboki,

Free Platinum Offers are not controlled by Spacetime Studios. They are by the companies that want to use offers as advertising. Those companies buy rotation in different offer provider's inventory which in turn end up in the offer walls we have in our games. Long story short, there is no way to know what offers will be available. They can also be targeted by device and geographic location, so offers vary quite a bit from one person in the world to the next.

Ssneakykills
05-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Yeah some people have 10 offers at a time and some people don't even get one so it's just luck of where you live

Alboki
05-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi Alboki,

Free Platinum Offers are not controlled by Spacetime Studios. They are by the companies that want to use offers as advertising. Those companies buy rotation in different offer provider's inventory which in turn end up in the offer walls we have in our games. Long story short, there is no way to know what offers will be available. They can also be targeted by device and geographic location, so offers vary quite a bit from one person in the world to the next.

Okay thanks I hope I get some more free offers then do you know what place gets the most free offers so I can move there? Lol