PDA

View Full Version : where can i farm these items?

Schnitzel
05-01-2014, 09:21 PM
i want to farm locked crates to sell and get some gold...

I want to farm some Rifles because i like to run around with my mage without having to aim my staff to hit enemies...

Specifically lvl13-14 (purple or pink) rifles...
I'm lvl 13 with 780/1200xp...

Instanthumor
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
For your level, I would run Brackenridge - Brackenridge. Try an Expedition Rifle of Brutality, it should be too expensive (I'm not so sure where to farm rifles, especially at your low level).

Orageunas
05-01-2014, 11:45 PM
You cant farm rifles. You can loot them only on locked crates.

Schnitzel
05-02-2014, 12:17 AM
You cant farm rifles. You can loot them only on locked crates.

but i can buy them right?

and where can i get them locked crates?

Sceazikua
05-02-2014, 12:39 AM
locked crates can drop anywhere, but you need a means of reroll or it will be super rare. Reroll comes from elixir (25% from normal elixir, 30% from combo, these stacks), and leprechaunt pendant (150 platinum or can be traded, its in amulet section). Basically, locked crate is just a kind of legendary item, and a legendary item is rerolled from an epic item. People find that killing bosses are the best way to farm locked because bosses always drop an item, rare or epic, so if they drop epic it can be rerolled to legendary aka locked crate and other legendary items. The major places to farm locks are
-KM3 - kraken mine 3: because there are 3 bosses here and people believe this place has biased chance.
-Jarl Gruwald at brackenridge (third map) because this boss is close to entrance so its fast runs.
-Gold mine (4th map of brackenridge) because there are 4 bosses here and you dont need to do anything, just sit and go do something else until they all came out and lift a finger to kill.

Alhuntrazeck
05-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Locked crates drop from every boss in AL, but the fastest runs you can get from Brackenridge Village, so do that. What level are you? Guns will often be expensive at the twinking levels.

Schnitzel
05-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Locked crates drop from every boss in AL, but the fastest runs you can get from Brackenridge Village, so do that. What level are you? Guns will often be expensive at the twinking levels.
Near lvl14

Reunegade
05-02-2014, 03:05 PM
I can sell you some guns around there. HMU IGN Lift

Energizeric
05-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Rifles also come in plat chests. But expedition rifles come in locked crates. You can buy them for gold from someone who looted them from a locked crates. There are usually plenty of players selling them in the auction.

Schnitzel
05-02-2014, 06:37 PM
i only got 3k :/

thats why i need to get some crates to sell to buy a rifle...70% of the time when i attack with staff, i miss enemies..

CrazyTank
05-02-2014, 08:48 PM
You have to be a bit closer for attacking with staff. The gun hits only one target. Buy stuff at lvl 16,21,26 etc. At those lvls pinks are a bit cheaper and has good stats :)