PDA

View Full Version : My idea for a new awsome content

Eski
05-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Many players are bored of playing AL cause the content is almost the same with every Expansion.

My idea is add a gigantic boss that appears(randomly) and that requires about 30ppl to defeat

also add a extra map where the boss(es) appears..

When the boss is ready the chat is telling you that this boss is on the map

BUT! If all 30 players have joind no one else can join ( if someone dies he will be automaticly kicked from the map and anotherone can join the fight)

The Loot : my idea is 1randomly arcane /mythic in one fight..

Loot elixirs should have no effect there

How does that sound to you?

Ssneakykills
05-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Lmao that would be so funny fighting boss with 30ppl but imagine the lag with all those people and skills going off jheez

Xeusx
05-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Lmao that would be so funny fighting boss with 30ppl but imagine the lag with all those people and skills going off jheez
This.

Eski
05-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Lags are the only prob..

Titanfall
05-02-2014, 02:39 AM
Bad, unfair idea. 30ppl in one map will cause lag. If someone dies near the end due to lag they get kicked which is unfair. And one mythic/arcane dropping every map? LOL the supply will be insanely higher than demand causing them to drop in value

Eski
05-02-2014, 02:41 AM
It should be a rare event .. like a boss per month..

Eski
05-02-2014, 02:42 AM
And u have no idea how many arcanes in game..

Eski
05-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Also u didnt understand me from the point of the map,i mean one single map for the whole server..

Xeusx
05-02-2014, 02:54 AM
And u have no idea how many arcanes in game..
Lol, if thousand of players play the game and got loot mythic or arcane, how much arcanes they loot in game? Thats will make the market arcanes very cheap..

Also u didnt understand me from the point of the map, i mean one single map for the whole server..
Actually if whole server lots and the single map full 30 ppl, think about the numbers of ppl, they just suffer with the lag and dc..and unfair kick system..

Energizeric
05-02-2014, 03:11 AM
I think you are looking for an open world kind of mmo, and this is not it.

Eski
05-02-2014, 03:21 AM
The thing ur talking about prices will drop is bullsh** ,it would be like 12 items a year!
See the kick system as a chance for others to join the fight and win an awsome item
the only problem is lag ,there you're right

matanofx
05-02-2014, 04:01 AM
I dont believe that loot should be that unless the boss spawns once a month or once in two weeks which doesnt help make the game fun-er

The loot can be cool useful stuff thats unique to that boss same as archon rings are very unique, i like the idea tho i remember something similar in diablo

Sceazikua
05-02-2014, 05:02 AM
How about leechers who just stand in the corner of the map and pick the loot at the end?

Konviict
05-02-2014, 05:20 AM
i support this idea, but instead of making him drop arcane/mythic, just make it a legendary item
By the way there should be maps where u have to be with more people, max is 4 atm, there should be maps (with the new client) that we can join with more people, like 10?

Dont say yeah yeah everybody will lagg etc, sts has just to fix their server. And not only they, but u also, if u dont have a good connection then just dont join....

And yeh, one more thing; this reminded me of an old game i played called runescape, awesome af :D
Just a pic to let u know with how many u can join Oo86705

And ik there arent that much people playing arcane legends than rs, but if it would happen, it would be awesome!

cindersx
05-02-2014, 07:09 AM

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Madnex
05-02-2014, 08:51 AM
World Bosses are always a cool idea but like Eric said, they won't work in a non free world MMO environment.

Titanfall
05-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Your trying to make the game more 'fun'. If this happens once a month. The fun wont last too long. And also only one person gets the drop? Sounds like a waste of time.

Titanfall
05-02-2014, 09:41 AM
And like others said. This is only possible in an open world mmo such as ESO, WOW Etc