PDA

View Full Version : Pally mage guide L70 to 76 pvp

Bazinga!
05-02-2014, 04:24 AM
This is a guide for High Level pally mages for pvp... This is for pallies versing players of same lvl and the best items for their build. In tactics when i say for e.g. dex mage that means the mage is wearing dex items, or int bird that means the bird is wearing int items.

Recommended Stats and Items

L70: Crusher Set
160 Str, Rest Int
9 Blessings, Frostbite, Fire, Lightning, 8 Heal, 7 Drain, 6 Nightmare, 1 Icestorm, Revive, Mana Shield

L71: L71 Beastly Scythe Set
160 Str, Rest Int
9 Blessings, Frostbite, Fire, Lightning, 9 Heal, 7 Drain, 6 Nightmare, 1 Icestorm, Revive, Mana Shield

(Add one to Nightmare if L72)

L73:L71 Beastly Scythe Set (L73 Optional - Doesnt make so much difference)
160 Str, Rest Int
9 Blessings, Frostbite, Fire, Lightning, Heal, 7 Drain, 8 Nightmare, 1 Icestorm, Revive, Mana Shield

(Add one to Drain if L74)

L75: Savage Scythe Set
160 Str, Rest Int
9 Blessings, Frostbite, Fire, Lightning, Heal, 8 Drain, 9 Nightmare, 1 Icestorm, Revive, Mana Shield

L76: Savage Scythe Set + L76 Vanities + Elite Dragon Foundered Ring (Take one that improves Int or Dmg or Maybe Hit% coz u got enough str)
160 Str, Rest Int
9 Blessings, Frostbite, Fire, Lightning, Heal, Drain, Nightmare, 1 Icestorm, Revive, Mana Shield

Tactics:

Against other pally mages - Long fights...
Blessings, frostbite, nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal, icestorm, [REPEAT]

Against Int mages - Quick kill
Blessings, frostbite, nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal (Should be dead there unless mage puts mana shield early, in that case), [REPEAT]

Against Dex mages - Really quick kill
Blessings, frostbite, nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal (Should be dead there unless mage puts mana shield early, in that case), [REPEAT]

Against Str Bears - Hard
Blessings, frostbite, (after u freeze move out of beckons range) nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal, icestorm, [REPEAT]

Against Dex bears - Kill fast or die fast
Blessings, frostbite, (go away to dodge beckon) nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal, icestorm, (should be dead there if beckon is dodged, if not,) [REPEAT]

Against Int Bears - Easy
Blessings, frostbite, nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal, icestorm, (should be dead there, if not,) [REPEAT]

EDIT: Ty to Troncaat
Against Dex Birds - Kill fast or die fast
(Stay far away),Blessings, (come close enough for range), frostbite, (if he freezes here go closer and use nightmare and go back, if not then do), drain, heal, nightmare, fire, icestorm, (if u survive their starting nukes, u will probably win), (try to do ice, lighting, fire a lot if both r still alive)

FOR BIRDS USE ALL ADVANTAGES IF HE IS FROZEN!

Against Str Birds - Easy
Blessings, frostbite, nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal, icestorm, (should be dead there, if not,) [REPEAT]

Against Int birds - Easy

Against Dex foxes - Hard/ medium
Blessings, frostbite, drain, heal, nightmare, fire, icestorm, (if u survive their starting nukes, u will probably win), (try to do ice, lighting, fire a lot if both r still alive)

Against str foxes - Hard/ medium
Blessings, frostbite, drain, heal, nightmare, fire, icestorm, (if u survive their starting nukes, u will probably win), (try to do ice, lighting, fire a lot if both r still alive)

Against int foxes- Easy

Against all types of rhinos - Very Easy
Blessings, frostbite, nightmare, drain, fire, lightning, heal

Ks_Leon
05-02-2014, 04:28 AM
lmao all int toons set are lols.Except mage.

Extreme
05-02-2014, 05:42 AM
Yeyeye Pally.

Cavoc
05-02-2014, 06:37 AM
It's actually better to kite dex birds rather than running straight to them.
kite fire drain and ice, and keep them to a distance so that they can't root you. Plus it's easier to heal yourself when you kite.

Waug
05-02-2014, 06:40 AM
wth is this go away to dodge, lo u can't dodge by ur movements.

ahains birds its very very hard - this one thing does prove one thing that either ur whole guide is a sarcasm or ur not even a decent pally

third u can short ur guide for non str players its

drain fire ice to spam only.

Laar
05-02-2014, 07:17 AM

ahains birds its very very hard - this one thing does prove one thing that either ur whole guide is a sarcasm or ur not even a decent pally

^^^ once bird his blind ur kinda screwed as a pally, seeing as you can't heal it off and you don't have a hit buff. Only thing that can save you are ur debuffs, but you'll have to land then lol

Waug
05-02-2014, 07:59 AM
^ nope

Bazinga!
05-02-2014, 08:06 AM
It's actually better to kite dex birds rather than running straight to them.
kite fire drain and ice, and keep them to a distance so that they can't root you. Plus it's easier to heal yourself when you kite.

Its actually not, i used to try, but with a pally u have really less range and birds have the upper hand here. Plus, they will try to run away after their starting nukes and the closer u are, the better ur chances of hitting. Birds have very less armour and if u can actually manage to hit a few of ur shots then u will win.

Bazinga!
05-02-2014, 08:16 AM

1. You can actually physically dodge things if you go out of the opponents skill ranges.
2. Sorry about that i changed. I said that because i usually fight higher lvl birds like 75 or 76 and they are really hard (to me) but not my level, I changed it.
3.I was going to but if someone actually needs a build and guide i thought i would put it in detail.

Waug
05-02-2014, 08:37 AM
1) sorry but its a misconception dodge is ineffective by ur movements its different things that movement effects not dodge

Cavoc
05-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Its actually not, i used to try, but with a pally u have really less range and birds have the upper hand here. Plus, they will try to run away after their starting nukes and the closer u are, the better ur chances of hitting. Birds have very less armour and if u can actually manage to hit a few of ur shots then u will win.

Fire, drain, and ice all have the same range as birds blast/blind/repulse/break (12 meters) Roots have less. You run straight to a bird, and they will double root and combo you. Freeze and drain a bird. Back up, make the bird waste it's skills, stay out of range of roots, and come back with fire.

Laar
05-02-2014, 09:14 AM
^ nope
^ why not? Explain please :)

Bazinga!
05-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Fire, drain, and ice all have the same range as birds blast/blind/repulse/break (12 meters) Roots have less. You run straight to a bird, and they will double root and combo you. Freeze and drain a bird. Back up, make the bird waste it's skills, stay out of range of roots, and come back with fire.

Ok i will try and edit. But i still think it is hard to kite a bird. Their dodge is really high and pally mages have less hit making it even harder to freeze the bird then use combo. Ranged attacks will probably miss or dodge. This probably applies if ur an int mage.

And also thank you for stating "back up and make the bird waste its skills". @Legendfb this is exactly what i meant when i said move away from bears to dodge their beckon.

Cavoc
05-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Skills will be dodged regardless of range. Dodge doesn't have anything to do with range (unless you mean dodging as in being out of range and just not landing the hit at all) It's your guide, I'm not trying to bash it. I'm just putting in my opinion.

Bazinga!
05-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Skills will be dodged regardless of range. Dodge doesn't have anything to do with range (unless you mean dodging as in being out of range and just not landing the hit at all) It's your guide, I'm not trying to bash it. I'm just putting in my opinion.

I didnt mention anything about range, i said that if both have the same range, bird is most likely to win because of the horrible hit % of str items and extremely high dodge and damage of birds when buffed. This is my style. It works with my level. If u have any other way u dont have to follow this guide but my opinion is that pallies shouldnt kite dex birds.

Waug
05-02-2014, 10:57 AM
my opinion is that pallies shouldnt kite dex birds.

U will change ur mind the day u ll fight the top birds.

For even decent birds ur tactics r correct, but actually pallies r pretty hard for the top birds also if the pally play like an int mages just as tron mentioned.

@laar the reason is - pally can survive the whole combo including all the debuffs birds have with proper time heal/ms but birds can't survive 2-3 hit of pally if dodged then next 2-3 is deadly.

Caiahar
05-02-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm so surprised RoloColo hasn't posted here yet.

All for one, and one for all.

Ks_Leon
05-02-2014, 07:09 PM

well when he post,he will become loco.

Reunegade
05-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Ahaha, pally mages needing a guide! That is funny.

Rolocolo
05-02-2014, 07:38 PM

I'm done lol, i don't care about this game anymore and i'll prolly only post out of boredom stupid stuf

Caiahar
05-03-2014, 07:43 AM

I'm done lol, i don't care about this game anymore and i'll prolly only post out of boredom stupid stuf
Pls no.

XghostzX
05-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Do pally's really need a guide ._.

Caiahar
05-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Do pally's really need a guide ._.
Dang it will! I was waiting for Rolo to say it!