PDA

View Full Version : orginized groups?

noobhimself
12-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Fromwhat I've seen of the first 15 levels and 2 dungeons the groups seem to just be a free for all. I wanted to know if there is any orginazation at the higher levels?

SilentKingdom
12-21-2010, 01:42 AM
Nope. If you want to have it organized, follow a friend in to a mission, or host a game for your group :)

Bigsleazy
12-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Er. Yes X 1000. Any group in ao3 that doesn't have some sort of unity fails hard.

Fyrce
12-21-2010, 02:15 AM
Yes and no.

Some people I think try to pre-arrange, usually people who know each other in RL.

Most people I think make friends and end up playing together. Generally you start your friends list because you want to play with those people. At higher levels, most of your groups should come from your friends list. In that sense it's sort of organized: These are people you already know, playing in a way you are familiar with, and can probably coordinate skills and talk with, etc. Friends groups are lots of fun, so start your friends list ASAP. And that doesn't mean going through Forest Haven friending everyone. That's NOT a friends list. That's a strangers-with-names list.

Vaelma
12-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Lol so true Fryce....always cracks me up when I get invites at the CS or in Forest Haven. Always have to think.....you've never seen how I play! I'm probably really bad! Du uh.