PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legend TRUE story

Kevin Christo Kaunang
05-02-2014, 06:19 AM
Long time ago,
God create a couple of human. And God give them name ULLER and HIMINGLEVA..

[Break to tell about side story]
Dispute in heaven between God and Lucifer.Lucifer brings 1/3 of god army and give them name (The falling angel).To prevent Lucifer for destroy Arlor,God rebuild his army give them name (Archangel) --
Lucifer has a goal to destroy God. "HOW HE DESTROY GOD ?"...
He send 1 of his faithful army,Lilith. "Lilith,u must destroy the relationship of uller and himingleva.this act will make other god army not believe again to him if this success" Said Lucifer..
So Lucifer send lilith to arlor..
Day by day,lilith becomes uller girlfriend (in this situation,uller already married with himingleva)..
And u know what,uller HAVE A SON with lilith,they give that child a name,VILI.
After lilith done in arlor,lilith back to hell..
Uller cant prevent eve know about vili forever,so he tell the truth to himingleva. himingleva so sad,she pray to god.she said "god,take my souls away",god reply "u not need to sad himing,i will put vili to other world,i will erase all uller memory about lilith and vili",himing reply "ok god,PM me in facebook if u already done with that"
So,God send vili to ther world that name "shuyal".After 666 year vili in shuyal..His mother (lilith) visit him.."i will help u soon,no need to worries i will bring 1/2 of fallen angel here" said lilith..

After that,Arlor and shuyal always war,Every sec,Every day and Every year..

Some ppl said,lucifer send vili a very powerful weapon.But archangel know that so they attack the deliver man..The weapon drop on island they called it Tindirin..God cant pick up this weapon.So he only have 1 way "PROTECT" it..god sends an army to protect that weapon..the army name "RENDTAILS"..

Day by day,this story be forgotten..only 1 clan know this story,they live in kraken isles..they called them "SPACETIME" and SAMHAYNE as they information (FYI,Samhayne is rencairnation of son from uller and himingleva)..Samhayne think it will not work if he only tell mouth to mouth .so he make a game based on the story "ARCANE LEGEND"

--THE END--

Special thanks to Delphina,Delphette & Remiem for make me a time machine to watch the truth ;)

downpouri
05-05-2014, 02:08 PM
good one bro
I actually enjoyed reading this ^^
thumbs up

Warlord0520
05-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Long time ago,
God create a couple of human. And God give them name ULLER and HIMINGLEVA..

[Break to tell about side story]
Dispute in heaven between God and Lucifer.Lucifer brings 1/3 of god army and give them name (The falling angel).To prevent Lucifer for destroy Arlor,God rebuild his army give them name (Archangel) --
Lucifer has a goal to destroy God. "HOW HE DESTROY GOD ?"...
He send 1 of his faithful army,Lilith. "Lilith,u must destroy the relationship of uller and himingleva.this act will make other god army not believe again to him if this success" Said Lucifer..
So Lucifer send lilith to arlor..
Day by day,lilith becomes uller girlfriend (in this situation,uller already married with himingleva)..
And u know what,uller HAVE A SON with lilith,they give that child a name,VILI.
After lilith done in arlor,lilith back to hell..
Uller cant prevent eve know about vili forever,so he tell the truth to himingleva. himingleva so sad,she pray to god.she said "god,take my souls away",god reply "u not need to sad himing,i will put vili to other world,i will erase all uller memory about lilith and vili",himing reply "ok god,PM me in facebook if u already done with that"
So,God send vili to ther world that name "shuyal".After 666 year vili in shuyal..His mother (lilith) visit him.."i will help u soon,no need to worries i will bring 1/2 of fallen angel here" said lilith..

After that,Arlor and shuyal always war,Every sec,Every day and Every year..

Some ppl said,lucifer send vili a very powerful weapon.But archangel know that so they attack the deliver man..The weapon drop on island they called it Tindirin..God cant pick up this weapon.So he only have 1 way "PROTECT" it..god sends an army to protect that weapon..the army name "RENDTAILS"..

Day by day,this story be forgotten..only 1 clan know this story,they live in kraken isles..they called them "SPACETIME" and SAMHAYNE as they information (FYI,Samhayne is rencairnation of son from uller and himingleva)..Samhayne think it will not work if he only tell mouth to mouth .so he make a game based on the story "ARCANE LEGEND"

--THE END--

Special thanks to Delphina,Delphette & Remiem for make me a time machine to watch the truth ;)

Pardon me?

Wong Pua Fong Meifong
11-23-2015, 01:48 AM
If that story is real,they already dead lol xD lmao