PDA

View Full Version : Unconventional Marriage

Waug
05-02-2014, 07:38 AM
In few rituals very rare though sometime girls marry with a tree, u heard it right, a tree due to various reasons like sometime community do it as a punishment for the girl sometime due to the myth that it could bring rain and/ or even protect her in case she didn't get anyone to marry etc.

With conventional rule this unconventional marriage happens like she need to circle the tree for few times etc.

If ya still reading the post one question is obvious y I'm stating this here cause I noticed to happen in pl also, forgive me for that I'm here not to offend anyone, just kept notice something interesting that kept remind me about that unconventional thing and I kept laughing I here to share that joy.

what make me feel dat - when I c
in-game feminines don't get their partners to protect em and their strenght make ups and suitings also can't do so they follow the above mentioned rituals.

well then this real life myth become reality here that their married partner protects em.

hated that ritual in real life but gotta love it here :)

Ssneakykills
05-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Ok.

Hahahahabirdy
05-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Wait, so what you are saying is that you wish you were more feminine?

smokester
05-02-2014, 11:47 AM
i love u waug...

Waug
05-02-2014, 11:56 AM
Wait, so what you are saying is that you wish you were more feminine?

But bro I said in-game feminine, as far as I know I don't looks like that from any angle in game.

grenadiers
05-02-2014, 12:17 PM
So that's what those tree huggers are doing

SillyJuan
05-02-2014, 12:55 PM
I get yah^

razerfingers
05-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Umm.. what did i just read?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Sheugokin
05-02-2014, 04:02 PM
He's just raging. It's that time of the month again.

Zeus
05-02-2014, 04:04 PM

Looool!

Caiahar
05-02-2014, 04:51 PM

El Oh El!

All for one, and one for all.

Waug
05-02-2014, 08:34 PM
He's just raging. It's that time of the month again.

That's the time I'm outta home can't play pl but have forum access and plenty of time.

Waug
05-03-2014, 08:08 AM

hmm yep specially when str mages do it - its feel like so.

Cavoc
05-03-2014, 04:54 PM
And I though bears just do it to scratch their backs. That's the only reason I do ;)

Caiahar
05-05-2014, 11:01 AM
And I though bears just do it to scratch their backs. That's the only reason I do ;)

So bears have an excuse..their backs must be breaking since they are crouching and moving all the time with beckon, slashes, stomp, hs, taunt, etc! Dang, I would want a massage too. A French massage ;) Dex bears are flexible, so idk.
And typically majority of birds do live in trees. Most birds at endgame are penguins, which don't live in trees, so no excuse.
Im a canary, :P
Int mages have to go behind the tree to give bears a French massage. Pallies have no excuse :D
Str rhinos crash into trees all the time. Dex rhinos would break their skull if they did.
Foxes can use trees for food and stuff sometime. Only dex foxes can nimbly climb them, str foxes are too heavy.