PDA

View Full Version : battle bears gold

Xxnavysealxx
05-02-2014, 09:54 AM
anyone in the star legends gaming community play battle bears gold if you do please post your name down below

right know my name is [=zx=]pandabear[b] or I'M FRIENDLY

Schnitzel
05-02-2014, 11:56 AM
I dont play sl
I play Al, and retired from PL

I play BBG

Ign: ][_, ([])][_,

Cya ingame

Xxnavysealxx
05-02-2014, 01:11 PM
i dont play sl
i play al, and retired from pl

i play bbg

ign: ][_, ([])][_,

cya ingame

yessss :d cya

CAK Vader
05-02-2014, 08:10 PM
I had a fully decked out huggable...but since then I've lost my acc....twice -.- but anyway :D I'm Super Huggable

Schnitzel
05-02-2014, 08:51 PM
anyone know if there is a friending/alliance system in BBG?

cause i wanna be either in alliance, or have a few friends...
running invisible alone with a sniper rifle and a bag of magic powder isn't as fun without some friends..

Xxnavysealxx
05-05-2014, 02:50 PM
anyone know if there is a friending/alliance system in BBG?

cause i wanna be either in alliance, or have a few friends...
running invisible alone with a sniper rifle and a bag of magic powder isn't as fun without some friends..

get palringo the app and then search up the clans you see the most like tnt 585 or zx or sta then you do the intion or what ever and your in ^.^ or you can name yourself friendly and some pro will team up with you from the other team ^.^

CAK Vader
05-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Ok I just started playing bbg again and the worst possible thing happened... It's crashing every time I enter the app it loads up to where I can see my character and then instantly crashes....this happen to anyone? Can I fix it? This happened the day I wanted to register my acc, yeah, I can't delete it -_- ��

Xxnavysealxx
05-08-2014, 09:47 AM
if you cant delete the app and reinstall it your screwed but what you can do is take the chance because if you are using an iphone device and and a game uhh sumthing then you might be able to risk it and it will save your progress and you redownlaod it

CAK Vader
05-10-2014, 03:52 PM
if you cant delete the app and reinstall it your screwed but what you can do is take the chance because if you are using an iphone device and and a game uhh sumthing then you might be able to risk it and it will save your progress and you redownlaod it

Here goes something :|

CAK Vader
05-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Thanks so much navy! (I owe you 5k) I was able to delete and reinstall with all my stuff, just made an account :3 thanks soooo much

Xxnavysealxx
05-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks so much navy! (I owe you 5k) I was able to delete and reinstall with all my stuff, just made an account :3 thanks soooo much

^.^ YOUR WELCOME :D keep the change :P