PDA

View Full Version : Ripmaw's passive

Sorcerie
05-02-2014, 10:25 AM
So I was looking at Ripmaw's passive skill and noticed the progression of skills and I wanted to suggest something...

Passive Ability L20: Mauling Jaws
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy defense by 10%.

Passive Ability L30: Infected Bite
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy critical by 10%.

Passive Ability L40: Infected Gnashing
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy critical by 15%.

Would it be too much to ask that you guys to move his level 30 and 40 passive skill which lowers crit to level 20 and 30, and then make his current level 20 passive his final move which lowers enemy armor?

So it would be something like this...

Passive Ability L20: Mauling Jaws
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy critical by 10%.

Passive Ability L30: Infected Bite
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy critical by 15%.

Passive Ability L40: Infected Gnashing
Damages multiple targets and has a chance to Stun, snare, bleed, and reduce enemy defense by 10%.

I find that a final passive that lowers enemy armor would be much more beneficial than one that lowers crit overall - and while I'm aware that his cooldown is the shortest of the mythic pets I think this guy needs a little something more as his happiness bonus is super dated and isn't really that good at end game (Esp those regens, lol)). I don't know if this would be overpowered or not, but it would certainly give people more of an incentive to get one if the final passive lowers armor.

Orageunas
05-02-2014, 02:51 PM
I would like to see that they change 15 str to 15 main stat more than this but still +1

falmear
05-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Arcane staff only reduces crit by 10%. Ripmaw reduces crit by 15%. So Ripmaw is more then arcane?!