PDA

View Full Version : spell icons vanished?

Craig9173
12-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Hello,

I died, lagged out and now I cant see any spell icons, I have used the tool for placing them on the screen lots of times, I have logged out, reset my HTC desire and still they do not appear. as an enchantress its tricky with no spells?

Engulfinator is my charecter name....

it was working fine until I died.:confused:

Craig9173
12-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Hello,

I died, lagged out and now I cant see any spell icons, I have used the tool for placing them on the screen lots of times, I have logged out, reset my HTC desire and still they do not appear. as an enchantress its tricky with no spells?

Engulfinator is my charecter name....

it was working fine until I died.:confused:

Shame I havent heard a sniff of a response to this? should I post a letter to your CEO?

FluffNStuff
12-21-2010, 10:25 AM
Shame I havent heard a sniff of a response to this? should I post a letter to your CEO?

I could answer this, as it has been answered many times before, but I would prefer to let the CEO answer it.

Justg
12-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Please forgive me and the entire staff for letting this go an entire hour before we came into the offices this morning. Completely unacceptable.

Also try remapping your spells in the main HUD and tapping the spell book icon in the upper-right hand corner.

FluffNStuff
12-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Ahh, here it is, the CEO has answered this question before:

Tap the skills tap and remap them to the main menu.

Might want to try search next time ...