PDA

View Full Version : Is there any item databases?

Zachie150
05-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey guys,

I was looking at the Arcane Stat calculator earlier but there did not seem to be many items, or at least any new items.
As a computer programming amateur, I wondered whether there was a database for all the items in Arcane Legends.
I was thinking of coming up with my own stat calculator, unless there is already one which has all the new items in already. Otherwise, I was thinking of doing my own stat calculator.
However, the problem with that, is that it is very difficult to include all of the items in the game myself, and storing them in a database. That is why I am wondering if there is any databases already made that I could use or get information from for my calculator.
Anyway, please let me know what you think.
Thanks guys.

Morholt
05-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Sts knows exactly how many of each item in game exists, for an given moment (and the number for each item may change at any second). And it is highly unlikely they'll give you such information.

Or are you asking for a 'list' of sorts, that has every different item in it?

Zachie150
05-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I mean like a list of the name of each item that exists in game, like in the stat calculator, which doesn't include all items.

Zylx
05-04-2014, 12:10 AM
Here's a start:

Busted Vest

Doomreaper
05-04-2014, 12:47 AM
Smelly helm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zachie150
05-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Haha. Lol. Thanks guys.

Ebezaanec
05-04-2014, 02:08 PM
I'm sure there will be an equipment aficionado who will compile a list.. However, in AL there are just so many items to catalog and the workload would be incredibly immense.

Kudos to whoever would complete it.

Morholt
05-04-2014, 02:47 PM
There are lots of items in the game, but many are pretty useless. The fun in those items are their looks more than anything.

For a stat calculator, knowing such items isn't very needed, as no one is going to be caring to check them.

I'd go for just compiling all the legendary, mythic, and arcane gear. Junky legendary weapons/armors are usually better than the top epic ones that are even a handful of lvls higher. Wouldn't hurt to compile the epic rings and amulets, as some of them are pretty good & useable; plus, there aren't tons of them with random names.

Zeus
05-04-2014, 02:49 PM
I'm sure there will be an equipment aficionado who will compile a list.. However, in AL there are just so many items to catalog and the workload would be incredibly immense.

Kudos to whoever would complete it.

It could be a group effort if you're interested.

Ebezaanec
05-04-2014, 02:51 PM
It could be a group effort if you're interested.

Haha.. reminds me of Yanis

Zeus
05-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Haha.. reminds me of Yanis

Yanis! He was THE man, I miss that guy!