PDA

View Full Version : Pocket world

for the lulz
05-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Pocket world is a world of the legends , yeh . DL , AL , PL , SL and all the future L's combined into one application !!

Whats the point? Alot of pl players hesitate to try out other games . But if we had ingame portals that can take us from the pl world to the al world WELL why. not?! its right there!!

Platinum wud be shared within games if the accounts share the same email / facebook / google accounts . There wud be a HUGE amount of community interaction !!! It wud be like taking all the continents in the world , and smashing them together !! This wud not only attract new players to the legends franchise But it would increase the amount of Plat bought cuz pl players wud start needing more plat for al , and sl and so on !!
Its like breaking the ice between communities !!

sts wud go down in history !! they made a world!! the devs wud be gods !! pl wud get updates !!! and more miracles!!

Plis forgive lack of Ps skill -

guys...whale cum to pocket world...

XghostzX
05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
This type of coding and developing would take ages - I don't even know if it's possible. You'd probably have to make an entirely new game, which I don't think will happen.

Sheugokin
05-02-2014, 05:37 PM
The problem with that is the server. StS might have to make many servers to host everything all at once lol.

AvidLegend
05-02-2014, 05:53 PM
This type of coding and developing would take ages - I don't even know if it's possible. You'd probably have to make an entirely new game, which I don't think will happen.

It's not possible

Cavoc
05-02-2014, 08:40 PM
I know it's not possible and all. But wrecking some al fools in pvp would be pretty nice.

Competitive
05-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Watermelon

FortalWao
05-03-2014, 07:40 AM
This has got to be the stupidest and most unrealistic idea on the entire PL forums

for the lulz
05-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Ur just being mean :( if this happened it wud be awesome and u know it

FortalWao
05-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Ur just being mean :( if this happened it wud be awesome and u know it
It makes no sense, you need a bit of feedback on your crappy feedback. You can't just come to the devs and ask them to rework the very basic mechanics of every game they've created in the past 4 years. ESPECIALLY not STG since it takes them like 6 months to nerf sets which is just rewriting the stats, a 20min job really. Sorry to burst your bubble but this idea really sucks and will never get implemented, get real.