PDA

View Full Version : Bye, Leaving StG for good this time.

Reunegade
05-02-2014, 08:13 PM
My adventure started out on November 21, 2010. I was a complete noob to MMOs at the time. I found Pocket Legends after my basketball coach was playing this on his break. I thought it would be a pretty cool game, and turns out, I would be a long time member for 3 and a half years plus. Anyway, back to the game.
First off, I started with the warrior because bears are my favorite animal. I spent 30 minutes on the game trying to find a good nickname, but accidentally pressed regenerate name and created the character. I didn't know how to delete it and didn't want to waste the time to, anyway. Back when there were tutorials, I stayed in the tutorial for an hour plus trying to buy the best sword in the vendor. Turns out, I couldn't get any gold! So i kept the tutorial quest and went to Forest Haven and raised some gold to get the best sword from the tutorial vendor.
When I got to about level 13, I decided that I hated the bear. I had this cool flaming axe and all, but I hated it. So, I deleted "Seotacoz" and made a mage "Elfoftheelves". When I got to about lvl 18, I met a wonderful guy called Davchoco. He was an amazing archer that told me all about strafing, kiting, etc. etc. Unfortunately, he quit the game without notice and I was sad. I did not have any friends on the game. When I realized that Davchoco, my favorite archer to play with, was gone, I was devastated. So I deleted my elf and made another warrior, because at the time, was the easiest soloer/kill farmer. "Grizzlyursan" was born.
At this time, it was December 2010. I raised 10 platinum from free offers to purchase the winter fest map. I ran with some boss mages and got a gingerbread shield! April fools, I'm not leaving stg, lel pwned. Anyway, afterwards i deleted my warrior with the defender! So enough with this deleting characters, it's time to make a permanent character!
The archer "Crownedeagle" was born. This was the character I stuck with for a long time. I leveled this guy up to about 28, and then farmed sand caves. I got a full crystalline set! I took a 6-month hiatus and when I came back, it was September 2011. Guilds were formed. I was a co- leader of TPOD, The Protector of Darkness. With the other cos, Jonathansala, Pcktegende, and Thatxguyx. Then, the guild got griefed and I have not seen Jon since then.
Now present day. Fast forward until May 2012, when I made an archer. I capped him, now he is iReun.

The end!

Spyce
05-02-2014, 08:19 PM
First off, it's May.
Second, ily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

programmed
05-02-2014, 09:35 PM
So many good friends leaving lately :\
Bye Reun. Hope all in life goes well for ya!

Spyce
05-02-2014, 09:46 PM

You know he's joking..
Read the whole thread.

SayCreed
05-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Yeh,lol he said Aprils fools pwn

Caiahar
05-03-2014, 08:36 AM
He got ya xD
He hid it inside the mob of letters where most ppl skip through!

Conquered
05-03-2014, 08:50 AM
you almost got me,Lol. 1 year early to do April Fools.

XghostzX
05-03-2014, 11:17 AM
ownt

Zeus
05-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Shows how many people actually care about the goodbye comments made in threads.

programmed
05-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Shows how many people actually care about the goodbye comments made in threads.

I read it, just wasn't paying enough attention.

Zeus
05-04-2014, 10:38 PM
I read it, just wasn't paying enough attention.

Aka...not caring.

programmed
05-05-2014, 05:51 AM
Aka...not caring.

Or if you look at the time I posted it, it was almost midnight where i live so it was late and I was tired.

Caiahar
05-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Aka...not caring.

Or if you look at the time I posted it, it was almost midnight where i live so it was late and I was tired.
Says on my device you posted it at 8:35 pm.
We do live in different time zones.

PL•ayer
05-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Pcktegende is on reckt now

I left tpod

programmed
05-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Says on my device you posted it at 8:35 pm.
We do live in different time zones.

Says 11:35 pm for me

Zeus
05-09-2014, 06:21 PM

I don't see why you can't just admit that you didn't care enough to read the entire thing. It's alright, I don't care about half the goodbye threads in here because they don't apply to me or affect me in any way, lol.

Caiahar
05-09-2014, 07:56 PM
People usually care enough to say good bye, saying that alone shows you care.
I know this, because half the time when my friends quit I don't say goodbye x_X I'm not a very good virtual friend :P

programmed
05-09-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't see why you can't just admit that you didn't care enough to read the entire thing. It's alright, I don't care about half the goodbye threads in here because they don't apply to me or affect me in any way, lol.

If I didn't care I wouldn't have bothered to post...

Zeus
05-09-2014, 08:15 PM
If I didn't care I wouldn't have bothered to post...

Touche, good point. :p

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Compromise! Nobody cares!

Instanthumor
05-11-2014, 03:43 AM

Poor Reun!

dudetus
05-11-2014, 04:01 AM

Isn't it then u being a hypocrite? U don't care and u preached how he didn't read it

Zeus
05-11-2014, 04:29 AM
Isn't it then u being a hypocrite? U don't care and u preached how he didn't read it

No, I said "show how many people actually care about the goodbye threads in here". I never excluded myself, which is why I said that a lot of the threads, I care very little about. However, my point was that it's okay to admit it.

Anyone can post to appear concerned when they're not really being genuine.

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 06:03 AM

Poor Reun!
No, he's staying with me in the oven.
Turn down the heat will ya?

programmed
05-11-2014, 06:30 AM
No, I said "show how many people actually care about the goodbye threads in here". I never excluded myself, which is why I said that a lot of the threads, I care very little about. However, my point was that it's okay to admit it.

Anyone can post to appear concerned when they're not really being genuine.

If you're going to continue to say how I "don't care" about my friends then goodbye, you won't see me at this thread anymore. Not arguing about something as dumb as this.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 12:02 PM
If you're going to continue to say how I "don't care" about my friends then goodbye, you won't see me at this thread anymore. Not arguing about something as dumb as this.

You're the one who quoted me wanting to prove how much you care. I never quoted anybody. :)

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 06:33 PM
"I will never give in to darkness! My friends are my POWER!!!"

Laar
05-15-2014, 07:07 PM
He got ya xD
He hid it inside the mob of letters where most ppl skip through!
I got it doe!!