PDA

View Full Version : hello sts

Reminisced
05-02-2014, 09:25 PM
I have 2 main its lights lvl41 and wizardxz lvl40 they both have hammer jaw pet but since I've been using my twinks I don't have enough time to use it so. I'm hoping that maybe you can put hammer jaw back to its egg I'm hoping it. Thanks and in my reminisced lvl13 rogue I just bought samael egg for 20m last week my brother accidentally opened it I supposed to message this last week ago but I can't because I can't do forum coz I'm only new in forum mayb e you can also put Samuel back to its egg please thanks
Because I supposed to use only glacian on it and I'll buy dws for my war twin thanks I appreciate it

Xeusx
05-02-2014, 11:07 PM
OMG, you want 2 pet re-egg? :O
Ok, heres the thing, send email to sts support if u still dont lvling those hj and samael, which mean you must have lvl 1 hammerjaw and samael...
If you do lvling them...sts support cant re-egg it..

Zylx
05-02-2014, 11:57 PM
As Zeusbutterknife said, as long as those pets are level one, STS will be able to re-egg your pet. If it's higher than level one, it'll be a no-go. This is to prevent abuse of using one pet on multiple characters.

PS: Zeusblade you know i love you man xD

Prahasit Prahi
05-03-2014, 03:36 AM
Contact support...and explain your problem they can resolve it.
support@spacetimestudious.com

~Prahi

xlovableaze
05-03-2014, 07:48 AM
lol. i guess he regret opening it. and you dont need a forums account to report this problem. you can just email them directly. using ymail,gmail. and sometimes. people opening it for a reason. (to get the arcane banner and have the ap) this is so unfair right? he got the ap free? almost every individual is having hard time to get that ap and spending a lot of money. and your pets is not lvl 1 anymore so it means you just want to reegg to sell it. even if you dont play that character, its still not good reason. i remember i saw you long time ago, you opened hj so i dont think they will re egg that.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Reminisced
05-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Oh OK what a sad thing

Doobiez
05-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Rich people problems🙀

epicrrr
05-05-2014, 02:10 PM
STS view re-egging pet is that it will disrupt AL Economy, they wont accept your request.