PDA

View Full Version : This has gotten outahand.

Extreme
05-03-2014, 04:52 AM
Ok so, before I start my complain, please do not flame here, once again I'm just stating my opinion as I'm already very tired with this issue. So as y'all know this freaking savages op as F, I believe Samhayne said that they will nerf savage after the Arcane Legends Expansion.

*Credits to Bous.

Its been a few months now, I don't think its that hard to nerf the stats, you've done that before. I know you all would say stop complaining and stuff, but this is something they've said and of course we would like what they said to be what will be done. I'll say this, I do not like it but, this game is pretty much going no where as everyone has said. With the game being dead, what do people do to entertaining/keep them playing? PVP and CTF. Now how do you have fun playing PVP and CTF with every bear beckon stomping you? I do know if there is a change, some people would not be happy and some would, but just for good, make them all balance and fair.

I'm Sorry if I sound mean or hating, I'm just stating my opinion and I know its not just me that is tired already with this, but also most PvPers, most likely not the STR classes but the squishy ones. I would really like a Dev or a Mod to reply this, I do not want a "Sorry we are busy with AL" reply, but I want to know if what you have stated will happen in the future.

I'm sure we all know that AL is your main buisness, but Oh cmon Devs, just keep what we play for now balance. If this thread ended up being lock or deleted, I don't know what I'm suppose to say anymore.

~Soul

Ssneakykills
05-03-2014, 05:16 AM
Amen

Reunegade
05-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Yes.

quantionus
05-03-2014, 06:20 AM
wow now i feel really proud , gj Soul totally agreed

ign hugeluck
05-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Preach it soul AL just got a new update :(

CruelBlast
05-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Very well said, Disturbance. I agree with you, they should really give us sometime to get an update.

XghostzX
05-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Preach it

Xyzther
05-03-2014, 11:40 AM
I agree sts could just take a little bit of their time, maybe even only 1% and focus it on pl and this could have been easily accomplished months ago ._.

MightyMicah
05-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Soul power!

Reunegade
05-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Why are you so against AL getting updates? The update was just to fix a minor glitch, like StG would do to PL if there was one.

Laar
05-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Why are you so against AL getting updates? The update was just to fix a minor glitch, like StG would do to PL if there was one.
There are many minor glitches, such as missing heal.

Ks_Leon
05-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Yay chris powar.

XghostzX
05-03-2014, 07:06 PM

Reun, these minor glitches/bugs/unbalanced gear has a strong correlation with the way the overall community acts (which would be a negative attitude). It's more important than what it seems, for PL's sake.

ign hugeluck
05-03-2014, 08:11 PM
It was a fix of a new update

Sheugokin
05-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Now we just gotta wait wat StS says.

But IDK, I want OP sets ONLY for PvE ONLY ONLY ONLY.
Not PvP lol.

Burningdex
05-04-2014, 12:30 AM
if this gets locked there is a cool feature called copy n paste

Emagency
05-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Is it just me, or do AL players just come to PL forums to dumb it down?

Burningdex
05-04-2014, 01:25 AM

u talkin anout OP?

Oldcoot
05-04-2014, 10:34 AM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/2014-04/D9E7B8CB-7F0A-4DCA-9E97-57A301D6E486_zpsz7jl8qtv.png (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/oldcootxx/media/2014-04/D9E7B8CB-7F0A-4DCA-9E97-57A301D6E486_zpsz7jl8qtv.png.html)

Reunegade
05-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I'm not dumbing it down, as I have played PL many years before I made the permanent switch to AL. I'm just stating that just because AL got an update does not mean that PL will not. And besides, the update was to fix Ripmaw's name.

for the lulz
05-04-2014, 11:09 AM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/2014-04/D9E7B8CB-7F0A-4DCA-9E97-57A301D6E486_zpsz7jl8qtv.png (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/oldcootxx/media/2014-04/D9E7B8CB-7F0A-4DCA-9E97-57A301D6E486_zpsz7jl8qtv.png.html)

lol , u literally post the best stuff here

Ssneakykills
05-04-2014, 11:10 AM
It seems to me that both arcane and pocket legends have unbalanced pvp at the moment and tbh which one do you think will be more of a priority..

Both ruled by bears/warriors

Extreme
05-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Thank you for the replies guys, I'm waiting for a Mod or Dev to reply.

Kingzila
05-05-2014, 03:25 AM
And once the balances are made, then what? Oh yes that's right more crying and whining will continue, just like with the pvp update to fix pvp spawn killing did.
I'm simply done is what it is, it's the same damn thing over and over again with pvp players, you get and update, you cry it's not good enough, they fix that update now it's over power, they fix it again OH now it's underpowered I mean like give the damn devs a break will you. No wonder devs don't want to touch pl with content updates, because the damn community in general is a big whining teenage girl that is never happy.

Kingzila
05-05-2014, 03:25 AM
done

Extreme
05-05-2014, 03:44 AM
And once the balances are made, then what? Oh yes that's right more crying and whining will continue, just like with the pvp update to fix pvp spawn killing did.
I'm simply done is what it is, it's the same damn thing over and over again with pvp players, you get and update, you cry it's not good enough, they fix that update now it's over power, they fix it again OH now it's underpowered I mean like give the damn devs a break will you. No wonder devs don't want to touch pl with content updates, because the damn community in general is a big whining teenage girl that is never happy.

As I said "I do know if there is a change, some people would not be happy and some would, but just for good, make them all balance and fair." I also want to ask, can you please define me "cry"? I've never seen you in PvP, so I don't expect you to bash my thread.

Blitzso
05-05-2014, 04:19 AM
For the most expensive End set it should be OP... If they nerf it then prices will drop. SOOOOO if they nerf Savage set they might as well re-release forgotten items, l71 elites and back dragon drops.

Extreme
05-05-2014, 05:14 AM
For the most expensive End set it should be OP... If they nerf it then prices will drop. SOOOOO if they nerf Savage set they might as well re-release forgotten items, l71 elites and back dragon drops.

Oh come on, do I have to explain this too?

Covert
05-05-2014, 05:42 AM

lol someone didn't take economics did they...

the reason it's EXPENSIVE is because there's a DEMAND for it, only because it is op

believe me if savage was nerfed, price would go down.

it has gone down before solely on rumors of it being nerfed

Sus
05-05-2014, 10:23 AM

Because they never did it right. P.S. if you gonna be mean, then me too. Pvpers in Final Oath are most likely to get rushed or farmed so don't come here just purely because of a negative personal experience with PvP.

Sus
05-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Oh and check this out:

Going forward, we plan to continue adding elite level cap vanity rewards. The next one for level 81 (the expansion coming after Blacksmoke Mountain) should be a vanity armor. That way, anyone playing currently can work toward obtaining these legendary rings.

----------------------

Caiahar
05-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Oh and check this out:

Hi Sus!!!!1

I also remember Samhayne mentioning something about 101 cap, when BSM was released or when the elite rings/dragon rings were introduced. Please don't flame me D;

Bous
05-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Oh and check this out:
When was that from?

Sus
05-05-2014, 11:49 AM
When was that from?
10-17-2012

cryforop
05-05-2014, 12:45 PM
i am tired of this! why threatening stg? Justg has already explained enough for why is there no update!

for those who cry for op, you guys just simply played bad in pvp and ask for a change!? sts keeps deleting and closing these kinds of threads and you guys just keep opening threads for "nerfing this nerfing that", it is really annoying and it really destroys the PL community!!

i don't pvp, i do pve, why you guys play bad in game and keep asking stg to ruin the gaming experience? this makes no sense!

if you got owned in game, go practice more and stop crying here! the game is named POCKET LEGEND, not FORUM LEGEND!

Blitzso
05-05-2014, 12:53 PM
lol someone didn't take economics did they...

the reason it's EXPENSIVE is because there's a DEMAND for it, only because it is op

believe me if savage was nerfed, price would go down.

it has gone down before solely on rumors of it being nerfed

This is exactly what I said? Why did you say "someone didn't economics did they...." not sure if it was directed to me or To original poster...

cryforop
05-05-2014, 01:04 PM
tbh, i hate ppl making threads on forum about nerfing this and that, then they spread rumors in game saying stg is going to nerf sets soon so they can buy sets cheap. i really hate that!

Hawkbby
05-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Looking to be a sugardaddy.

Zeus
05-05-2014, 01:08 PM
i am tired of this! why threatening stg? Justg has already explained enough for why is there no update!

for those who cry for op, you guys just simply played bad in pvp and ask for a change!? sts keeps deleting and closing these kinds of threads and you guys just keep opening threads for "nerfing this nerfing that", it is really annoying and it really destroys the PL community!!

i don't pvp, i do pve, why you guys play bad in game and keep asking stg to ruin the gaming experience? this makes no sense!

if you got owned in game, go practice more and stop crying here! the game is named POCKET LEGEND, not FORUM LEGEND!

If you don't PvP, then you have no idea how OP savage really is. This is coming from a player who is a savage bear.

Suentous PO
05-05-2014, 01:23 PM
tbh, i hate ppl making threads on forum about nerfing this and that, then they spread rumors in game saying stg is going to nerf sets soon so they can buy sets cheap. i really hate that!

Did you make a alt acc just for this? Lol

Ssneakykills
05-05-2014, 01:37 PM

If you don't like nerf threads don't open them.. Simple

Samhayne
05-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the reminder. No promises, just a note to say I hear ya.