PDA

View Full Version : paladin armor

tadios6
12-21-2010, 04:06 PM
I am wondering what armor set a level 50 paladin wears. Is it the rift armor set? Or is it something different?

Zeus
12-21-2010, 04:16 PM
The most common set is the rift set. Most paladins strive to earn the sunblessed scimitar, screaming skull shield of the rift, power armor of the rift. overlord's helm of the rift. As this is the elite gear and provides the most regen for paladins.

tadios6
12-21-2010, 04:32 PM
I noticed thoth armor requires str to equip but increases int. Assuming that's paladin gear cuz increase of int. Is the rift armor the same?

mrpredalien
12-21-2010, 04:48 PM
is pally stronger than pure int?

ProSophist
12-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Pure Int has less survivability than Pally. Though Pure Int will always have more damage.

Also, I smell Pharcyde posting in this thread soon.

Blasto
12-22-2010, 12:23 AM
yeh gg i just got my zuraz lance so now im after ol helm skull shield n power armor...those drop where again?

lvl 46 now =D

i'm on all day and would love to get in on some runs IGN: cptbloodloss

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Pure Int has less survivability than Pally. Though Pure Int will always have more damage.

Also, I smell Pharcyde posting in this thread soon.

Haha your wrong ProSophist! I was actually gonna skip this thread... But.. Now that I saw this I'll post! :D

I noticed thoth armor requires str to equip but increases int. Assuming that's paladin gear cuz increase of int. Is the rift armor the same?

There are three different Enchantress Thoth Armor's. Each set boosts either Int/Dex/Str.

This is the same for Bear and bird.

yeh gg i just got my zuraz lance so now im after ol helm skull shield n power armor...those drop where again?

lvl 46 now =D

i'm on all day and would love to get in on some runs IGN: cptbloodloss

Skullshield and sunblessed scimitar drop off of King Myna's. He is located in the Shadow Room in Crush the Keeper. He is also located in the bottom left Portal in Victory Lap.

Overlords Helmet of the Rift and Power Armor of the Rift drop off of The Intergalactic Overlord. Hes at the end of This End's Now! and middle Portal right side boss in Victory lap.

is pally stronger than pure int?

Define "Stronger than Int". Paladin is stronger and weaker then Int mage. Its all down to the pros and cons.

Paladin's are the best characters in the game for survivability. Especially if you have 100% of your stat points into Str. Your armor buff and Mana sheild boost you to ungodly levels of defense. Your attack is relatively weak though.

Pure Int mages are the best for inflicting MAAAAAASSSSSSIIIIIIVEEEEEE damage. The kind of damage they inflict is equal to or greater then the power in your signature picture >:). In Alien Oasis 3. A Pure Int Enchantress can easily inflict 10-40k damage a second. Think about it. Your group damage spells can hit up to 830 *My highest from spell so far*. 830 x 15 enemies is 12,450 damage from one spell. Now you have 3 of these type of spells. So in under 1-2 seconds you can litterally cast enough damage to kill keeper 2 times over. If your rocking the keeper staff of the cosmos then just add a fourth spell to the equation. Fully buffed up the keeper staff can hit a mob hitting 600-800 damage per enemy.

mrpredalien
12-22-2010, 06:13 PM
They mostly wear the rift set, even though I
saw some without money, so they just go with
the fence and nothing else lol

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 06:46 PM
^^^ They usually replace Rift with Destiny if they can't afford it.