PDA

View Full Version : report a bug on lb

herculeans
05-03-2014, 08:03 AM
myself [xxxdrakexxx , xbranselx , loop] made a record but didnt get into lb :(

we were not in party during the run does this makes us not in lb?

herculeans
05-03-2014, 08:04 AM
pls check the lb and correct it

Orageunas
05-03-2014, 08:29 AM
LB doesnt update immediately. It updates one or two times per day.

herculeans
05-03-2014, 08:33 AM
no it has been two days thats why iam reporting

Serancha
05-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Speed times update immediately. Very odd.

Tendirin
05-03-2014, 03:58 PM
contact sts

herculeans
05-04-2014, 12:09 AM
thats why i have reported on technical issue hope sts would see it :( its very hard to make a record

Haligali
05-05-2014, 05:48 AM
I have my suspicions about that time you set. Either you have an extremely innovative mob pull or you are suffering from the same glitch that was highlighted by Kalizzaa during his solo trials in Elite Tindirin maps. If that is the case, after a certain amount of time your timer will start to run backwards and then when you complete the map it will give you a truncated run time. In this case your time will not be registered on LB. I would however ask for a Dev/Mod to clarify this.

Seeing as I have never seen anyone of the names in the screenshot on LB and I happen to have had run that map with all-dps teams on near-maxed gears, I don't believe an improvement on the record in that map of that magnitude is possible at this point.

It is highly probable that this has happened, no way they can do record time with 2 offensive skills in his build. As Serancha said, speed times update immediately.

Serancha
05-05-2014, 06:55 AM
Agreed. My fastest run for this map was with a full offense dps team where 3 out of 4 team members were wearing arcane rings. Granted we were not trying for a record, but this was a team used to doing fast runs, and that time was 7 minutes. I agree with the others that it would be impossible for a non-speed team without full offensive builds, to beat the 5:53 record by over a minute.

There is a bug here, which is that the system is somehow showing the clock-glitch time on your personal zone record. This should not be. But as for the leaderboards, it is pretty certain they are correct in not recording that one.

Prahasit Prahi
05-05-2014, 08:02 AM
It might be a glitch surely a glitch because as soon as you set up a time you get it on the LB,as everyone says there is a glitch it might have been it.
And I surely believe New maps can't be done under 5 min that's too tough.

~Prahi