PDA

View Full Version : Pvp

Prest87
05-07-2010, 09:31 PM
When is pvp out devs?

Rebel
05-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Sometime this month. Be patient, would you want pvp out quickly and it was horrible gameplay or spacetime takes their time in making an unbelievable PvP system?

Prest87
05-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I know. I was just wondering when it was out, I wasn't rushing them!!

LordRaid
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I know. I was just wondering when it was out, I wasn't rushing them!!

There are quite a few threads with this same question.

If asking the same senseless thing multiple times gets on my nerves, think of how the devs feel.

Same thing as rushing them. So stop with the questions that we players cannot answer. The devs have not taken the time to answer to others before you, they probably won't for you either.

King Richie
05-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Stop Flaming the poor chap he was just asking a question
and soppousedly its out by the end of the month !!

Infamous-D
05-08-2010, 12:17 PM
There are quite a few threads with this same question.

If asking the same senseless thing multiple times gets on my nerves, think of how the devs feel.

Same thing as rushing them. So stop with the questions that we players cannot answer. The devs have not taken the time to answer to others before you, they probably won't for you either.

Shutup haha he was just asking a question and ur getting all bent out shape go cry in a corner or something he was asking the devs not you and he wasn't disrespecting anybody it what just a simple question and they are coming out with updates pretty fast so it is a sensible question on wen the devs are hoping to release pvp he wasn't saying anything bad so if ur just gunna whine over somethin as stupid as that then don't post at all haha. Oh and sry devs keep up the great work :)

Proud LEGENDS member:D

PvP
05-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Next update ftw.

Banned
05-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Werd. I finally get to take all my frustration out on the Care Bears.

flaimdude
05-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Update 1.2, coming soon. ;) That's all ya need to know.