PDA

View Full Version : Lv. 25 Rogue: Need help with a skill build

Toxicatom
05-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Well, As you can see what kind of help i need in pvp. I often see weaker rogues who kill me with like 2 shot even i do alot of more damage then them. So i was wondering how they do that (except lvl 26 rogues...). In the same time i attack him(no specific player) he kills ne within 3 seconds... So i would really appreciate it, If someone can help me.

UndeadJudge
05-03-2014, 03:00 PM
I won't give away my build, however make sure that you have a good balance of str and int passives. After the gem updates and Tarlok gear, I believe str passives are necessary in rogue builds at this bracket. However, just don't take away int passives and dump them into str.

Also, what gear do you use? You shouldn't be dying that fast even as a 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toxicatom
05-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Of course i use tarlok pot. And devourer bow pot. Dunno why im still so bad. Thanks :)

Merrrrrrrked
05-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Lmao judy

I was 26 for a few months and it's important to have 5/5 heal and 5/5 aimed. You also should have pierce and nox (although some might argue that nox for bow rogues at this level is not necessary). You also should have maxed strength passives so you don't get one hit.

Hope that helps

UndeadJudge
05-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Lmao judy

I was 26 for a few months and it's important to have 5/5 heal and 5/5 aimed. You also should have pierce and nox (although some might argue that nox for bow rogues at this level is not necessary). You also should have maxed strength passives so you don't get one hit.

Hope that helps

noob, thanks a lot

thanks a lot raw -_-

Thorluffy
05-05-2014, 03:53 PM
lvl 25 twink? im happy to help u out. contact me in game.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e