PDA

View Full Version : Earn Platinum Issue :(.

Sanatorium
12-21-2010, 06:32 PM
So whenever I go to the Earn platinum thing, it turns white and it stays there, it's just a white screen and it shows nothing, but the status bar, I've completed all the offers I got today, 9 so far, and the white screen issue has been happening to me for about 2 hours now, I've uninstalled and re-installed, rebooted my phone, everything, it still doesn't work :\... is it my phone or the TapJoy app? Any help, please?

Afbeast
01-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Same thing is happening to me >:(

Sanatorium
01-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Meh, it's annoying.
I've seen about 7 new apps and when I do them I get 0 platinum ):...
I'm emailing Tapjoy soon :).

Thasaint
01-12-2011, 11:45 AM
it happened to me too. if u log out and log back in and give it some time it sometimes works.

Sanatorium
01-12-2011, 12:43 PM
it happened to me too. if u log out and log back in and give it some time it sometimes works.
Yeah I did that, after I completed the offer I logged out and back in, but I still won't receive it... even after a while.
Trust me, it's been days lol.

Justg
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Do you guys have any ad blockers running? AdFree inhibits Tapjoy from working...

guyver21
01-13-2011, 11:24 AM
I dont have ad blockers and I also dont get receive platinum
hope they fixed it soon

xxteargodxx
01-13-2011, 01:19 PM
I too am having this problem with my Android device (Motorola Droid). Every time I click an offer to download the app it opens my web browser with a blank page and nothing happens. I also have no ad blockers running as well.

Pandamoni
01-13-2011, 01:21 PM
I have gotten maybe two of the free plat. and have downloaded and ran about 10 apps.

Sanatorium
01-13-2011, 02:30 PM
Do you guys have any ad blockers running? AdFree inhibits Tapjoy from working...
Nope, I don't.
I've been using my stock G2 without an Ad Blocker, I checked the phone completely bottom up.
I'm still not receiving platinum after doing MANY offers, meh...
Hopefully I'll receive it all at once, haha.

Mapezu
01-14-2011, 05:42 AM
I think PL staff can remove whole tapjoy and get new company.

I try now many many times to load free apps but not get any plat. Before i get 4-5 but after that i missed 13 plat.

I email in support(at)tapjoy.com.... they ask my IMEI and i hope thy can fix problem BUT:

"We're actually seeing multiple devices (at least 5) and unfortunately they've been marked as fraudulent and will no longer allow you to earn currency. we're only able to award currency to users 1 time per publisher ID and it looks like you've used multiple devices and emulators to try to earn currency in this game."

WTF!!!! 5 device's!!! :mad:

i have only Galaxy S and thosiba folio 100

Yes i agree that i try many times to load apps and i try my folio too but that cant load it because market missing.

How the fu** i can use emulator if there is no market?? Its not my problem if they system sucks and see my phone multiple devices!!

If i have 5 different device i think i dont send they my IMEI!! and if emulators and stuff like that works i think i dont ask when SMS buying is availble other posts.. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16500-SMS-CALL-to-get-platinium