PDA

View Full Version : <Cartel> pvp lvl 35-45 is back!!

Kozmozis
05-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Hello fellow pocket legend pvpers! I have some very exciting news. The guild <Cartel> Is coming back out of retirement! Cartel is one of the oldest 35-45 pvp guilds. It's are mission to keep pvp safe. If you haven't noticed 35-45 pvp is getting very dry. Not nearly as many players play now than say a year ago. That's because xclusiv and other guilds like Brasil have been trying to ruin it. All in the attempts of making people go to 56-61 pvp. And tbh it's kinda working until now. If you think you are 1: Active enough 2: have enough skill 3: we'll mannered and behaved and 4: want to fight for a noble reason. Than message kozmozis : sqs : xannax : vvowsers and we will set up a try out for you. Note: this guild is not for everyone. And if we don't get back to you right away be patient we have a lot of people to try out. Thanks for your time! Leaders of <Cartel>

Laar
05-03-2014, 03:29 PM
May I ask, "What is your noble reason to which you are fighting for?".

Kozmozis
05-03-2014, 03:37 PM
We'll I thought I explained it. But sure I can go back over why. It's noble seeing how we would be stopping bully's who like to pick on 1: lower levels and 2: people who really don't know how to play and might be new as we'll. sure that's how I learned to play.. Was people would rush me and it was up to myself to make a name. And I did eventually. Although I couldn't have done it with out the help of some guilds that did the same thing. Sure there will always be bully's in this game and no we won't kill every single one of them. But we will damn we'll try to. Especially those who want to ruin 35-45 pvp. -hope that clarity's.

Laar
05-03-2014, 03:50 PM
We'll I thought I explained it. But sure I can go back over why. It's noble seeing how we would be stopping bully's who like to pick on 1: lower levels and 2: people who really don't know how to play and might be new as we'll. sure that's how I learned to play.. Was people would rush me and it was up to myself to make a name. And I did eventually. Although I couldn't have done it with out the help of some guilds that did the same thing. Sure there will always be bully's in this game and no we won't kill every single one of them. But we will damn we'll try to. Especially those who want to ruin 35-45 pvp. -hope that clarity's.
Ahh, thanks. Yes, I hope you guys will clean the place up a bit

Kozmozis
05-03-2014, 04:07 PM
No problem laar :-)

Impact
05-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Xclus not bad, they rush big deal, the reason everyone left is because how op sts made bears. As you saw the player base for ALL pvp lvls dropped nearly 50% maybe more, this "balanced and strategic" new way of pvp involves being a bear or mage to win (mostly bear)

Reunegade
05-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Cry

Sheugokin
05-03-2014, 05:37 PM
That has a very bad connotation to it ..... the word Cartel....

Trenton
05-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Kozmozis is the one that farmed my L30 rhino by merging games

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

programmed
05-03-2014, 06:01 PM
That has a very bad connotation to it ..... the word Cartel....

I remember this guild. Even though the name is what it is, it was still a good guild.

SillyJuan
05-03-2014, 09:23 PM
I remember this guild

SillyJuan
05-03-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm in if we are at war against exclu, count me in breh!

Burningdex
05-04-2014, 02:42 AM
well i think u hate me

Fear
05-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Xclu does more than just rushing (idc about rushing) but they trash talk a lot when they initiate the fight and lose... Owned one of their mages like 10-3 and he still trash talked me.

Jyuu1205
05-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Hello fellow pocket legend pvpers! I have some very exciting news. The guild <Cartel> Is coming back out of retirement! Cartel is one of the oldest 35-45 pvp guilds. It's are mission to keep pvp safe. If you haven't noticed 35-45 pvp is getting very dry. Not nearly as many players play now than say a year ago. That's because xclusiv and other guilds like Brasil have been trying to ruin it. All in the attempts of making people go to 56-61 pvp. And tbh it's kinda working until now. If you think you are 1: Active enough 2: have enough skill 3: we'll mannered and behaved and 4: want to fight for a noble reason. Than message kozmozis : sqs : xannax : vvowsers and we will set up a try out for you. Note: this guild is not for everyone. And if we don't get back to you right away be patient we have a lot of people to try out. Thanks for your time! Leaders of <Cartel>

Trying to keep pvp safe = rushing low lvls. Same old <Cartel> never changes ;) Thanks for the frees vvovvser and friends. :D

Jyuu1205
05-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Xclu does more than just rushing (idc about rushing) but they trash talk a lot when they initiate the fight and lose... Owned one of their mages like 10-3 and he still trash talked me.

I find no difference between xclusivity and Cartel LOL. I honestly think Tactical error, humiliation and audacity is a normal pvp guild in 25-40 ground.

Kozmozis
05-05-2014, 01:06 PM
I find no difference between xclusivity and Cartel LOL. I honestly think Tactical error, humiliation and audacity is a normal pvp guild in 25-40 ground.

Idk who you are, but if u are being hunted by cartel u did something you shouldn't have done. You bring trouble to others and we bring it straight back at you. We hunt for blood. Nuff said.

Caiahar
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Idk who you are, but if u are being hunted by cartel u did something you shouldn't have done. You bring trouble to others and we bring it straight back at you. We hunt for blood. Nuff said.

And if members farm lower levels when they had done nothing wrong?..

Kozmozis
05-05-2014, 02:52 PM
And if members farm lower levels when they had done nothing wrong?..

Than by all means tell the leaders and I about it or even post it here on the fourms. They will be removed from the guild and added to the list. Think of cartel as arena police. We see something we don't like. And we try to fix it. Just like real life cops there will be some honest ones and some corrupt ones. So please if u see something like that tell me and it will be handled. Thank you.

Kozmozis
05-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Sorry for the double post, but to add on to my comment above this. Feel free to also post the names of the people that are giving you trouble in the arena. That way I can decide if they deserve to be hunted by cartel. If so they're name will be added to the list. Very shortly I will post a cartel hit list on the fourms. So the public and and cartel doesn't lose sight of the bigger picture. So again thank you.

asadriob
05-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Cartel isnt old lol

programmed
05-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Cartel isnt old lol

Not old like freedom or Moonity but its been like a year or so

Distension
05-06-2014, 02:48 AM
Guys im also a recruiter so if you want to join, pm Iknowvation, Vicevirsa, Kronevirsa. :) best of luck

Rescind
05-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Put what if we(as in pvpers of this lvl range) didn't want you(as in cartel) to be the police. Pvp doesn't need a police. Pvp is simply pvp. There are rushers, teamers, and 1v1ers, Trashtalkers, and people who say go. Let it be.

Burningdex
05-06-2014, 05:46 AM
do i need to post pics of what ur members say when they die when i "rush' them (keeping in mind im a 30 bird they r a 35 voodoo)

also what is this noble reason ? farming lowers? cuz ur doing a gr8 job

Burningdex
05-06-2014, 05:48 AM
Than by all means tell the leaders and I about it or even post it here on the fourms. They will be removed from the guild and added to the list. Think of cartel as arena police. We see something we don't like. And we try to fix it. Just like real life cops there will be some honest ones and some corrupt ones. So please if u see something like that tell me and it will be handled. Thank you.

u need to be remived then..........

we dont need """police""" either k

Jyuu1205
05-06-2014, 07:47 AM

Dw, my current guild is having a fun time eating your 35 mages fyi ^.^

Jyuu1205
05-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Sorry for the double post, but to add on to my comment above this. Feel free to also post the names of the people that are giving you trouble in the arena. That way I can decide if they deserve to be hunted by cartel. If so they're name will be added to the list. Very shortly I will post a cartel hit list on the fourms. So the public and and cartel doesn't lose sight of the bigger picture. So again thank you.

Kozmozis << he's causing some trouble.

Kozmozis
05-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Obviously there will be kids upset about this idea. Like the ones crying above. That's cuz they are getting hunted by cartel and want to hate. But hey if u don't have haters ur doing something wrong. Thanks again for the ones who support us. And thanks for the ones who cry no such thing as bad publicity. It's usually the same people who cry every time I post something as we'll. glad to see we have a fan club.

★☆のろしヨCナ☆★
05-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Obviously there will be kids upset about this idea. Like the ones crying above. That's cuz they are getting hunted by cartel and want to hate. But hey if u don't have haters ur doing something wrong. Thanks again for the ones who support us. And thanks for the ones who cry no such thing as bad publicity. It's usually the same people who cry every time I post something as we'll. glad to see we have a fan club.

And after u say its xclu the trash talkers lmao

Jyuu1205
05-06-2014, 04:53 PM

Guild leader with the beautiful spelling error "we'll" xD. I love how you cartel members consider talking as crying :P. If any of your mages can run me to 10 and win, I will quit "crying" xD. Thanks a lot for keeping pvp "Safe" <Cartel> leader Kozmozis <3. <Cartel> bes bes bes so bes <3

Rescind
05-06-2014, 08:23 PM

atually im not hunted by cartel but i guess ill just starting rushing <cartel> for the sake of your post

humiiii
05-10-2014, 04:29 AM
Lol guys he's just rebuiliding an "old" guild dont bully him !
Anyways some cartel members are rushers... Prepare to get farmed ^_^

Burningdex
05-10-2014, 05:48 AM
cartel isnt wont never has been and never will be a pvp "police"