PDA

View Full Version : Dancce's 30 Mage Knowledge[Dancce Is Back!]

Dancce
05-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Welcome to the lovely Dancce's 30 Mage Knowledge Mini-Base! I appreciate the time you guys devote to read my guides so now, I'm coming back for 1 more joyous time with the community of STS. So, over the few months I've been backed out, I've been playing a lot of League of Legends, like you guys would be interested xD. And I had a blast. But the community of League had this intense feeling to it, like ragers and stuff like that. One day I was playing a game, and I got frustrated. I was losing and I was getting harshly blamed at for no reason. That was when I remembered you guys. Pocket Legends. STS. Dancce. That's what drove me to reclaim 1 more time, 1 more time of you guys coming out for a Dancce guide. So here it is, the Dancce l30 Mage guide (not Jun's way, Dancce's way :\ nah Jun's is better).

CC [Dancce Glossary- CC (League Slang: Crowd Control which is PL's Frostbite, Icestorm, HS, or any kind of slow/movement reduction.)] Crowd Control affects the game harshly depending on your movement and heal. Frostbite consumes time by snaring your avatar in its place. Root does the same thing. My point is that Crowd Control consumes more than damage because of their play on PvP.

Build Mechanics:
As a Mage, in the L30 Area of PvP, you dont NEED a build. I used to think that too. Thing is, so many people think that a better build is a better idea. Sure, when you have a wacky build, it might sound unfitting, but you can't just switch out the build right away. Know the build. Know the CC. Analyze its weaknesses and strengths. It may turn out to be a good build. The other side of this would be that you can have a reccommended build that is already checked and reviewed.

BUILD #1: 6 Buffs 6 Light 6 Heal 1 Frost 1 Icestorm 1 Fire 2 Drain
Notes: Okay, so this one is a cheesy one, that is hated by most people because of its 6 heal. There are builds that can knock this one out but I'm sure they are concealed. This build is a tanky build that is just the middlish to get you started. This build goes for sustain and later-duel-period potential as with a speck of early-duel-period stomp.

BUILD #2: 6 BOM 2 BOV 6 Frost 6 Light 5 Heal 1 Ice Storm 1 Fire 2 Drain
Notes: Okay, so this one is my current one. It's a huge nuke one, and with 5 heal, you can sustain if you don't stomp them quickly enough. This build will make you fall off really hard later-duel-period, so you should use Frost-Light-Drain-Heal-Ice-Fire-Run and Regen Cooldowns if not nuked yet.

I'm really bad at finding good builds, so that's all for now.

Armory:
My standard armory contains a l30 Int Helm, and rest is the shivering talon set. For rings, I like to contain a dodge+damage and crit+damage ring. That's for the nukes, but I would reccomend on my behalf that crit+armor or dodge+ armor would stomp on Build #1 with its huge late-duel-period power.

Tips:
1.) You would drain after you land frost + light successfully, to land the nice damage factor after their armor is shredded a little.
2.)Running and waiting cooldowns is a huge factor in a duel.
3.) Ice+Fire has same cooldown time. Also same with Frost+Light.

That's it for now. Post my mistakes in the replies section and I would like to thank straight to Nfk, ArtplayJun, ArtplaySam, XOmgBear, Xbipo, Nae, and the STS community! This guide is a free, quick way to get started to build your knowledge on L30 Mage. If you would like a stronger build-based guide, I would strongly reccomend you check out ArtPlayJun's guide. Switching out, Shiv and Dancce. ^.^

Reunegade
05-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Just wondering, how long have you played 30 mage?

Dancce
05-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Just wondering, how long have you played 30 mage?

You know, its like 5-7 months-ish, which is really dumb because it isn't really long. :( I just know alot because of duel experience and conversations with other 30-31 mages.

Rescind
05-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Who's your shiv Mage?

Sheugokin
05-03-2014, 10:07 PM
Please stay. W need experts lol.

Laar
05-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Please stay. W need experts lol.
Lol this is funny.
Sheu did u check out my guide? :D

Burningdex
05-03-2014, 11:44 PM
played mage 3 years at 30 , still havent made guide >.> again please dont post after less than a year playing

also you cannuke with that try 1 heal and armor buff and see what u get

IGN Storm
05-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Try not to make a guide unless you are an expert on it. Even if your intentions are good, you might throw off new players who actually needs help. Also, please change the text color of the first paragraph. It's annoying to read >_>

Jyuu1205
05-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Hmm some builds look similar to the ones from my guide lol

Laar
05-04-2014, 02:25 AM
Hmm some builds look similar to the ones from my guide lol
Hmm I wonder why... :D
If someone already has a guide for it, don't post the guide again please :) it's against ToS and is considered spam.

Rescind
05-04-2014, 02:37 AM
Jun I found you a gruesome if you still want it. I'll sell it to you cheap

programmed
05-04-2014, 07:17 AM
What's the point of making a guide if you're going to put in it that you are really bad at making builds?

Hardcorexd
05-04-2014, 07:25 AM
Speaking about artplayjun I found that he's hunting me even it's my first day in l30 but I still can't figure it out its real or trolling because he would use words like "EZ AS EXPECTED" brings out the irony.

Trenton
05-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reunegade
05-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Well, I'll help you a little bit in case you are going to make another guide.

1. Don't be modest when making guides. Saying stuff like "I'm bad at making builds" will not help anybody out because you are just contradicting the purpose of a guide.
2. If you have little to no experience on it, don't make guides.
3. Uhm, yes you do need a build. If you run with a horrible build, you will not succeed.
4. Add pictures, plox.
5. Don't use green, unless you want people to die.
6. If you recommend another person's guide, that defeats the whole purpose of your own. Stop downing your guide, even it is bad.
7. Which one would you want to read more?

A. Hey guys! My guide is not the best and Trenton's guide is way better than mine, so please read his. So first off, I'm bad at builds so here is my build. So the combo is not the best but here it is: Weakness, nightmare, light. This guide may suck because I only did it for 2 weeks, but oh well. Hopefully you can actually kill something in PvP. (shows a picture of a naked mage crying.)

B. Sup homegurls! Watch out fo' dis' amazing guide that you will never forget! So first off, the build is as stated: ............. The combo is quite awesome, too. It is: Weakness, nightmare, light. Well, that's all. Hopefully you enjoyed it and wreck at level 30! (shows a picture of lvl 30 mage waving.)

Fear
05-04-2014, 02:16 PM

Jun quit

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 03:18 PM

Jun quit
Naww I see him.

Rescind
05-04-2014, 03:42 PM
jun quit

liessss

Jyuu1205
05-04-2014, 03:47 PM

Daniel I will take it, pm me later when you see me. Thanks

Jyuu1205
05-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Jun quit

Back up in 30, hmu later.

Jyuu1205
05-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Speaking about artplayjun I found that he's hunting me even it's my first day in l30 but I still can't figure it out its real or trolling because he would use words like "EZ AS EXPECTED" brings out the irony.

Hmm well I am stating a fact about "Ez as expected" part because you get rekt with that gruesome in your hand + you were raging so hard after couple fights. Threatening me with your 61, "Scared as expected. Don't try kid". See, please don't mess, you are obviously not my level and stop trying to be innocuous in front of people as if I am the rushing freak lol. Well I do love rushing but still. Addition to that, you are rude. "10-0 rn, 61 1vs1".

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 05:28 PM

Hmm well I am stating a fact about "Ez as expected" part because you get rekt with that gruesome in your hand + you were raging so hard after couple fights. Threatening me with your 61, "Scared as expected. Don't try kid". See, please don't mess, you are obviously not my level and stop trying to be innocuous in front of people as if I am the rushing freak lol. Well I do love rushing but still. Addition to that, you are rude. "10-0 rn, 61 1vs1".

Wow so much ego!

#Egoeggs

programmed
05-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Wow so much ego!

#Egoeggs

It's waffles not eggs (if you don't get it, there's a frozen waffle company called ego).

Rescind
05-04-2014, 07:35 PM
It's waffles not eggs (if you don't get it, there's a frozen waffle company called ego).

Isn't it eggo? As in egg-oh

programmed
05-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Isn't it eggo? As in egg-oh

Oh. Maybe it is xD

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Wow so much ego!

#Egoeggs

Eggo*
Ego just reminds of eggs :)
Wait, now whenever someone mentions something about egos, I'll say waffles AND eggs!

Laar
05-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Wow so much ego!

#Egoeggs

Eggo*
Ego just reminds of eggs :)
Wait, now whenever someone mentions something about egos, I'll say waffles AND eggs!
Ego.

Rescind
05-04-2014, 10:46 PM
leggo!!!

IGN Storm
05-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Leggo my eggo

Laar
05-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Leggo my eggo
This is so stupid it's funny :p

Rescind
05-04-2014, 11:53 PM
This is so stupid it's funny :p

it's actually their catch phrase for eggos :o

Burningdex
05-05-2014, 12:33 AM
notice hiw dance left thread lel

Rescind
05-05-2014, 01:05 AM
the forums police has taken over. they are currently investigating the disappearance of dancee.. all who posted on this threat are suspects. beeedoooo beeeedoooo