PDA

View Full Version : <Careful>

Bewaren
05-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Guild master: Xxxtonyxxx Tier: 3 Strong and growing

Hello all Legend players Careful is recruiting. We have Contest and more 700+ (Members) Strong and growing. Add me for more information I will post more stuff until then. HAVE FUN!

BabyDeeDee
05-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Yeah.. No offense. With the lack of 'Guild' details. And no other details on how to join. Doesn't make me want to join. Again, I mean disrespect
to you, to you're leader & to you're guild. To whom you are representing. Details would possibly invite people to you. Or to see what it is you hopefully
wish from a fellow player of the game.

Dragoonclaws
05-04-2014, 08:15 PM
Yeah.. No offense. With the lack of 'Guild' details. And no other details on how to join. Doesn't make me want to join. Again, I mean disrespect
to you, to you're leader & to you're guild. To whom you are representing. Details would possibly invite people to you. Or to see what it is you hopefully
wish from a fellow player of the game.

BabyDeeDee, my text for <The Untouchables> wasn't very complete at the very beginning. I added more content later on with the help of officers and GM.

If you don't want to join, just say nothing. The least you can do is to ask for more content in the message and keep it cool and pacific.

bishmadevkota
12-29-2014, 03:58 PM
I don't know if I should say this or not but these two guys's conversation is really funny. hahahahah