PDA

View Full Version : billy mccroc?

xcainnblecterx
05-03-2014, 08:32 PM
So haven't played pl in quite awhile and decided just for kicks to play last night. I noticed in cs hooch hat prices have sky rocketed and decided to farm some to sell for the og price and ended up lookin for billy for over a hour with no luck. Question is did he.get nurfed or something? Cause i member being able.to at least find him 2-5 times in a hour. Also noticed the shields from forgotten even have also sky rocketed. Are these the official new prices or is it the fact that there is no demand for em so they're less.farmed now(except gold shields i know those are disc.)? Also would like to know if there is any other item prices that have majorly changed (ie black bulb racks)

Rescind
05-03-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm sure there was no nerf. Encountering him is pretty much luck

Burningdex
05-04-2014, 12:28 AM
i rocketed hooches i think a few fays ago to 10k each from 5ish i bought like whole market than put all at 10k lmao then everyone followed now its upped a bit

(may be wrong havent checked since then)

xcainnblecterx
05-04-2014, 02:19 AM
i rocketed hooches i think a few fays ago to 10k each from 5ish i bought like whole market than put all at 10k lmao then everyone followed now its upped a bit

Alright may have had bad luck last night. As for the price there was maybe 2 and both priced at 50k ish so thats why i went on the hunt. Would've made quick cash sellin for 10k but bout go farm again for him

Laar
05-04-2014, 02:48 AM

So YOURE the guy who bumped up the price... Lol :D

The Happiness
05-04-2014, 05:32 AM
I cleared out my stash and inventories over Easter and found 20+ hooch hats. Since I really dislike them I gifted them to any new looking toon I saw over the Easter event. I hope they didn't just liquidate them!

DocDoBig
05-04-2014, 04:46 PM

Found him today after third try.