PDA

View Full Version : Warrior skill "windmill" only attack up to 3 target.

csyui
05-03-2014, 11:18 PM
It says on the description page that windmill can only attack up to 3 targets at each wave.
But based on my understanding of the skill, windmill should be an AOE skill that can deal damage on all targets inside its range.

Zylx
05-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Yeah it doesnt make sense from a real-life perspective that you swing a giant war-hammer around you thrice and you only hit 3 people out of the 10 who are hovering over you like fat kids on a chocolate cake at a 6-year-old's birthday party...

Archerios
05-04-2014, 03:08 AM
3 targets per ticks and the damage incresed with each tick.If windmill deal damage to all enemy with every ticks,guess its overpower.

Milan Lame Man
05-04-2014, 03:54 PM
No skill hits all targets... I did some testing and it seems that "AoE" skills, such as most sorcerer skills, Razor, and Traps, hit 10 enemies at most. Nox and Storm hits 6, Smash and Curse 5, and so on. Not sure about Juggernaut's taunt and Lightning spread.
Also no pet hits all enemies (that I tested).

All I can say is that if you want to hit more mobs, don't play warrior...

Serancha
05-04-2014, 09:58 PM
It used to hit up to 5, I believe, but was adjusted in the great windmill nerf (/fix) of last spring. This was due to much taking advantage of the skill, mostly through a glitch that was fixed at the same time.

supersyan
05-06-2014, 08:25 AM
i'm starting to hate WM. first the cd is 10 sec very long . when we cast it other skills goes down. seems hitting very slow. dmg isn't that great untill use a maul or glaive. only using it for taunt and last not good for pvp at end game.