View Full Version : Weird....

Hoardseeker
05-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi there ! I found a Weird bug, let me explain it,

Here is the comparison of Lunar with Wintermancer ring in Top-Legendary(Lv35) Gears:

And here is the Comparison of Lunar with Wintermancer(Same ring) but Lower Level Equips:

In both Images Same ring is Used, Now tell me , which us Better?[Note: I'm Using Lv35 Wintermancer Of Warfare(int) which gives Great DMG boost than other]

Doomreaper
05-03-2014, 11:44 PM
I've just found that it depends on what gear I have on. I don't know if the level or type affects it, but I always use my mythic armor so I never really have to worry about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farz
05-04-2014, 12:45 AM
Hi there ! I found a Weird bug, let me explain it,

Here is the comparison of Lunar with Wintermancer ring in Top-Legendary(Lv35) Gears:

And here is the Comparison of Lunar with Wintermancer(Same ring) but Lower Level Equips:

In both Images Same ring is Used, Now tell me , which us Better?[Note: I'm Using Lv35 Wintermancer Of Warfare(int) which gives Great DMG boost than other]

I think its because your dmg bonus...

Energizeric
05-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Three things are happening here that affect damage/dps...

1) the different rings have different damage stats. Damage from gear is multiplied by bonus damage to give you actual damage.

2) the different rings have different INT stats, which affects the bonus damage percentage.

3) DEX points give you extra damage on top of the damage explained in #1.

So depending on which gear you are wearing, #1-3 above will have different effects on your damage/dps stats.

Hoardseeker
05-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Three things are happening here that affect damage/dps...

1) the different rings have different damage stats. Damage from gear is multiplied by bonus damage to give you actual damage.

2) the different rings have different INT stats, which affects the bonus damage percentage.

3) DEX points give you extra damage on top of the damage explained in #1.

So depending on which gear you are wearing, #1-3 above will have different effects on your damage/dps stats.
Well, can you say which applies for mine?