PDA

View Full Version : Anything New?

Evicted
05-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Okay so I Recently Spent 1k+ Plats and Capped all 3 alts of mine. I wanted to ask when are we getting the level cap raise? Someone said it we are not getting it. :( Can we please have something :3 Maybe By end of May? We all having a month holiday for summers. Or are we really not getting anything except recycled and re-coloured vanities On Haloween. :( :/

Spyce
05-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Hey Influenced!
Sadly I highly doubt we will get anything. 😞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAK Vader
05-04-2014, 02:28 PM
I asked Justg during our little (ok big) party we had on Friday, he said he doesn't see one on the distant horizon, I think he's just trying to let us down easy...that probably a no :/

Dragoonclaws
05-04-2014, 02:44 PM
I asked Justg during our little (ok big) party we had on Friday, he said he doesn't see one on the distant horizon, I think he's just trying to let us down easy...that probably a no :/

It means: nothing planned yet.

CARNIVALCLOWN
05-04-2014, 05:24 PM
I want the flower shield for mothers day. I hope they have a mother day update.

CAK Vader
05-04-2014, 06:06 PM
I want the flower shield for mothers day. I hope they have a mother day update. they didn't do it last year but I hope they do it this year!

Dragoonclaws
05-04-2014, 08:10 PM
I want the flower shield for mothers day. I hope they have a mother day update.

Like Elite 6, Avengers steve jobs and android bbq, those are limited edition events, won't happen again.

Zodiarck
05-04-2014, 11:28 PM
we need special vanity packs that will make people want to actually buy/spend plat for, even though at this point most of us will take anything we can get just to spend it on something, it's never to late to take a select few of the most awesome Pl/Al weapons and turn them into vanity then put them in a single pack, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the Al legendary dark Stygian hoplite blades as a shield vanity in sl

Evicted
05-05-2014, 06:22 AM
I Know Right, I Have 2500+ Platinums but nothing to spend on :/ Capped all alts Not in mood of making more alts :3 Have all store vanities.. Need something badly >.<

DivineMyth
05-05-2014, 10:23 AM
just pvp :) its a whole new world once you start