PDA

View Full Version : How many Fallen Watch coats left in game?

Titanfall
05-04-2014, 04:23 AM
Just wondering, I saw one in auc yesterday and bought it for 477k. How many are left in game?

Htiek
05-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Just wondering, I saw one in auc yesterday and bought it for 477k. How many are left in game?

It is extreme rare items!!!! Very small amount ingame!!
Super rare for all your twinker and toons to hang out in town or just collect!!

Iliketolol
05-04-2014, 11:20 AM
It is extreme rare items!!!! Very small amount ingame!!
Super rare for all your twinker and toons to hang out in town or just collect!!

Am guessing he bought your item,

Htiek you sound like a salesman.. X_x

Theholyangel
05-04-2014, 11:21 AM
I have a lvl 5 fallen watch.

Doomreaper
05-04-2014, 11:38 AM
They sell around 10k. You should probably just give it to me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Energizeric
05-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't these come in Locked Crates? Nothing that ever came in locked crates is super rare. In fact, back in season 2 every single locked crate gave a pink item, so there were tons of all of these "watch" items (reason they are called Locked Grand Crates of the Watch)

If this item is something other than that, then I apologize. I just see the name "watch" and I assume it is one of those crate pinks.

Rare
05-04-2014, 11:42 AM
They did not come from locked. They were founders gear from the store chests.

Ihateppl
05-04-2014, 12:23 PM
hmmm, i think i sold a lv 20 a couple of seasons ago

Titanfall
05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't these come in Locked Crates? Nothing that ever came in locked crates is super rare. In fact, back in season 2 every single locked crate gave a pink item, so there were tons of all of these "watch" items (reason they are called Locked Grand Crates of the Watch)

If this item is something other than that, then I apologize. I just see the name "watch" and I assume it is one of those crate pinks.
Its the red founder gear for rogue but red, black and gold :)

Solid
05-04-2014, 01:13 PM
They did not come from locked. They were founders gear from the store chests.

Hell no, ener is right.

Dark watch sword and watch gear came from crates in S2

Rare
05-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Hell no, ener is right.

Dark watch sword and watch gear came from crates in S2

Oh My bad. When he said "fallen watch coat" I didn't realize he meant "dark watch sword".

There was also heroic and villainous gear. But this was also not the "fallen watch coat"

Stay solid

Energizeric
05-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry, I wasn't familiar with this item, so I saw the word "watch". Yes, if it's the founders gear from season 1 that came from the plat chests, then it is somewhat rare, but not super rare like heraldic or crier. There are probably hundreds of them in the game, but not thousands. Actually, there are probably thousands, but most are probably sitting in inventories of inactive accounts.

Titanfall
05-04-2014, 05:37 PM
87156 to clear any confusion on what it looks like :)

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk

Doomreaper
05-04-2014, 07:16 PM
87156 to clear any confusion on what it looks like :)

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk

These are rare, don't know what those people were talking about. I'll give you 15k for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Htiek
05-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Hell yes, rar is right.

Agree me if i am correct.
Fallen watch coat came from Founder's Mystery Chest that were removed from Season 1 .

Stay htiek

Titanfall
05-05-2014, 04:06 AM
Hell yes, rar is right.

Agree me if i am correct.
Fallen watch coat came from Founder's Mystery Chest that were removed from Season 1 .

Stay htiek

I thought that as well.

Stay Htiek

Solid
05-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Oh My bad. When he said "fallen watch coat" I didn't realize he meant "dark watch sword".

There was also heroic and villainous gear. But this was also not the "fallen watch coat"

Stay solid
Wait a second I think I misunderstood the original post, if he was talking about fall watch founders gear, then you are right.

Titanfall
05-06-2014, 02:42 AM

Stay solid
Wait a second I think I misunderstood the original post, if he was talking about fall watch founders gear, then you are right.
Lol yes I was talking about the fallen watch founders gear :)