PDA

View Full Version : saying goodbye to the past (falcomarcher)

falcomarcher1
12-21-2010, 08:58 PM
I'd like to say some things to the pvp community.

1. Name confusion-I am not falcompunch or falcomisst, I am Falcomarcher! My brother is getting really mad at the people hating him for what ive done.

2 .Error of my ways-A good friend of mine has helped me find the error of my ways (eliptic). wasnt a good thing to talk about since he is my clan leader >.< well anyways i will try to stop leaving every time im almost dead. (reason. I left because of all the pilers comming after me) im sorry for influencing anybody to leave *cough Evenslayer cough*. Appologize me if i leave from now on i might still have trigger finger in my blood :O

3. Rude comments and haters-Rude comments like "noobcake" "scaredy cat" etc.. doesent help. "if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it" (i appologize i have cursed a few times). Haters, i dont know what to say.. its 1 thing to talk trash but to hate? just a waste of time and energy.

4. My username is falcomarcher1 because i couldnt activate falcomarcher for some reason. Im the real falcomarcher not someone else.

Note: Thanks for all the support to the people who helped me get through. Again sorry to the people who got angry at me for leaving. Almost at leaderboards.. Hmm what else.. i hope all the people whose angry will forgive and forget. :)

Beanmachine
12-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Errr why is this in pvp section?

juhnken773
12-21-2010, 11:10 PM
*Clap*

Everyone deserves a second chance. Im down right satisfied for holidays now.

I believe everyone should forgive. Time of change. And for someone to go thru all this and confess his wrongs is a MAN. If he isn't being sincere then I don't know what is.

Don't screw up the second chance. And trust me. Yu weren't the only one being a jerk. There are plenty more. Also gratz on close leaderboards.

Happy holidays everyone

Orei
12-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Falcomarcher, I remember. Aren't you the one calling me a hacker just cause Im in leaderboards? I dont care about your past or your future but you are better off in my ignore list, like thelonearcher. I can never understand how some players can get so cocky just cause they are / aiming to be in leaderboards.

Its not like being in the leaderboard gets you better pink drops. I can never understand whats the big deal about it

The best way to earn respect is to respect others first. Be it in game or not. Good luck and happy holidays.

Ersana
12-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Two things he has every right to have a second chance and WTF is thelonearcher doing on ur ignore list

Barbamitsos
12-22-2010, 10:10 AM
thelone is good. he is one of my very best pl friends and he is so funy sometimes when he gets ckcy.
Falcomarcher u should show ur change and then ill acept ure apologies :P

also ur brother will change his name :P

Orei
12-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Lone is good i agree. But he likes to mock me as and when he likes, even when I did nothing to irritate him. Maybe it's just my position in the stupid board that irritates him and falcom, even though I mentioned before I don't care about this stupid status. Thus they are ignored.

falcomarcher1
12-22-2010, 11:42 AM
orei i didnt mean that. i didnt know you could turn off exp gain. i just learned couple days ago.

Ladylove
12-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Claps for falcomarcher

Ersana
12-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Woohoo!!!!

Sigkill
12-22-2010, 09:55 PM
*Clap*

Everyone deserves a second chance. Im down right satisfied for holidays now.

I believe everyone should forgive. Time of change. And for someone to go thru all this and confess his wrongs is a MAN. If he isn't being sincere then I don't know what is.

Don't screw up the second chance. And trust me. Yu weren't the only one being a jerk. There are plenty more. Also gratz on close leaderboards.

Happy holidays everyone

The only he's even close to be in the leaderboards is because he left every single time, not just when pilers came on him, EVERY SINGLE TIME. And when asked to one vs one he would refuse. So i show no remorse to this noob, i'm srry idc if you change your ways are not you cant undo what you have done.

juhnken773
12-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Your right, you sure can't undo it. But fashionable to forgive and forget. He didn't commit a moral sin agenst you. That would be a different story.
And it's a hypocrite talk to say so. As no one, no one, Is perfect.

Also he's aiming for most kills leader board. Not most deaths. So it inevitable that he would have gotten those kill had he not left. So basicly. Add the times he would have died, and there's his pvp stats. Kills still the same and higher deaths.

falcomarcher1
12-23-2010, 02:21 AM
Sigkill, I dint remember even you asking me to a 1v1 plus if u did ask i would be probably running from the people piling. Again 10k kills now woot (no leave)

falcomarcher1
12-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Oh yeah and I've had atleast 8k kills before I started leaving so yeh

tsschinadawg
12-23-2010, 12:24 PM
nice to know you change your ways,. hopefully others too do what your doing now^^

anyways i stop playing pocket legends 2 weeks now due to presentation for xmas party at work and billiard tourney,.. and my brother is the one playing my character right now so i think my deaths are stacking up -_-

but dont worry guys my bro dont cuss or make enemies i told him so or we couldnt use my account anymore

and my brother is 11yrs old only so pls be friendly to him^^

thanks^^

Jsaieagle
12-23-2010, 01:21 PM
hey falcomarcher, nice to know you changed and you are real good now!

tsschina, merry xmas and happy new year! ;)

mrpredalien
12-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Falcomarcher is a great player.
Cheer up, because I played you in pvp and couldn't kill you whatever I tried to do lol.
I was the epic noob that wondered why you could shoot through the shield
until I saw that screams destroy shield..
LOL You told me that I was a baby that I should eat milk, but it's ok, so cheer up.

Why did you get banned anyways?

bladesword
01-08-2011, 02:09 AM
*Clap* Wondering How many days this will last tho...

XghostzX
01-08-2011, 10:13 AM
nice falc i even accepted ur apology that one time in PvP.

Corpser
01-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Hi ppl now I know falcon archer he is a really nice guy and I mucked up but just cause he is aiming to be in leaderboards doesn't make him bad he just wants people to recognize Him he is a really good guy and I believe that if u want something by all means go for it.

This is in pvp section because falcomarcher is a pvp player and I think this I like telling all pvpers that he is sorry.