PDA

View Full Version : Android fps issues

Crveni Karton
05-04-2014, 08:07 AM
I have gained a very unpleasant issue today. I am running the game on a basic android tablet, specs: dual core 1.2Mhz, 1gb Ram, jellybean. Last two or three days, after installing the game for the first time, I was amazed. The game ran perfectly, no lags, no fps drops, no delays. But after logging in today I noticed something very strange. The game started to lag after every couple of seconds. When I say lag I refer to game freezing for just under a second, its not that bad, but its annoying. So I would be thankful if anyone has got advice how to run the game smoothly once again.
P.S. I tried restoring the tablet to the factory state, and reinstalling the game. Did not help much.
Thank you very much.

Schnitzel
05-04-2014, 04:16 PM
check your internet to see if its lagging or fast

www.speedtest.net

DocDoBig
05-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Hm, did you change the settings ingame maybe?

Check your ingame options regarding Battery Saving and change it to the opposite (I think it should be on "Save Less").

That's my only tip regarding Frames Per Seconds issues, I don't think your internet connection causes them, an internet connection lag would behve different.

Whats the name of your tablet?

FortalWao
05-05-2014, 11:08 AM
check your internet to see if its lagging or fast

www.speedtest.net
What's his Internet connection have to do with FPS drops...?

Crveni Karton
05-05-2014, 12:23 PM
It`s all fine now. It turns out that when you join high population guilds on tablet, you gain some kind of lag. The moment I left my guild, everything was going smooth again. I guess it`s the disadvantage of playing on Android devices.
Thanks for replies everyone :)

Distension
05-07-2014, 03:32 AM
My GalaxyS3 never lags lol. Spikes once in a while but no fps drops.