PDA

View Full Version : Rhino l66

programmed
05-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Anyone tried this? L66 rhino using angel sets? Out of boredom I'm trying to level a rhino as high as I can. Thinking of trying 66 with it.

quantionus
05-04-2014, 09:31 AM
i had a friend who was L66 however he quit but if you wanna do 71 i have a nice build and i tried 71 , it works pretty well except some str users

Trenton
05-04-2014, 09:35 AM
66 rhino is fun bud

I've tried literally every level of rhino with all gear possible that isn't stupid, and yes L66 rhino is good :D

When I played, it was much more difficult to find a CTF game unless Harry made one, and I'm pretty sure that no one ever played a legit game. That being, you shouldn't really put more into Reincarnate unless you really want to, and don't waste any points into the debuff. (Taunt?)

Here was my build at 66, still dunno if any good xD

9 Vital Force
9 Guardian
1 Charge
9 Redemption
9 Holy Tempest
9 Heal
1 Reincarnate
9 Rhino Might
9 Stone Skin

I believe that was it, it's been awhile >>

I actually tried out Angel vs. Tiki Str Sets and I like Angel alot better bcus of the hit%. Good luck with this, and don't listen to me if I suck bcus I forgot half of it xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

programmed
05-04-2014, 09:39 AM
66 rhino is fun bud

I've tried literally every level of rhino with all gear possible that isn't stupid, and yes L66 rhino is good :D

When I played, it was much more difficult to find a CTF game unless Harry made one, and I'm pretty sure that no one ever played a legit game. That being, you shouldn't really put more into Reincarnate unless you really want to, and don't waste any points into the debuff. (Taunt?)

Here was my build at 66, still dunno if any good xD

9 Vital Force
9 Guardian
1 Charge
9 Redemption
9 Holy Tempest
9 Heal
1 Reincarnate
9 Rhino Might
9 Stone Skin

I believe that was it, it's been awhile >>

I actually tried out Angel vs. Tiki Str Sets and I like Angel alot better bcus of the hit%. Good luck with this, and don't listen to me if I suck bcus I forgot half of it xD

I've done every level of rhino from 1-56. The debuff isn't a big debuff but its useful. Not only does it debuff but it also makes a combo with redemption just like charge and redemption do.

Trenton
05-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I've done every level of rhino from 1-56. The debuff isn't a big debuff but its useful. Not only does it debuff but it also makes a combo with redemption just like charge and redemption do.

I know that much, but I was just saying don't put 9 points into it xD Maybe one point would suffice in case you needed a combo real quick while charge is on CD but the dodge is so great at 66+ that Taunt will be dodged or won't even help.

Reunegade
05-04-2014, 09:43 AM
What he said

programmed
05-04-2014, 11:58 AM
I know that much, but I was just saying don't put 9 points into it xD Maybe one point would suffice in case you needed a combo real quick while charge is on CD but the dodge is so great at 66+ that Taunt will be dodged or won't even help.

Well yeah not 9. It's not a huge debuff given. Also I think 9 redemption is too much and 1 charge is too little. Charge has more damage than redemption. Yes redemption adds more damage to the combo but it doesn't make itself do more damage. Higher damage from charge would make it so theres more damage to be doubled in the combo.

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 12:08 PM

Well yeah not 9. It's not a huge debuff given. Also I think 9 redemption is too much and 1 charge is too little. Charge has more damage than redemption. Yes redemption adds more damage to the combo but it doesn't make itself do more damage. Higher damage from charge would make it so theres more damage to be doubled in the combo.
Yeah, there was this one rhino I saw when I merged into a 66 game with my 75, he pwned o.O
But IMO, you should take out some points from redemp and into charge, since redemp gives such low dmg when ranked..I suppose like 3/4 redemp and higher charge.
And don't forget some stuff, rhino might has a 100% to stun at 9, unless miss or dodge, and use guardian as a heal, to get out of stuns or frosts instead of heal.
And Holy tempest is a beast :D
Also, when I talked to a guy who had a 66 rhino, he said he used humanity/humanian instead of angel.
Not sure what stat diff there are between them and angel.