PDA

View Full Version : 30-35

programmed
05-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Thinking of coming back. What's it like now? Also does anyone know current price of these: voodoo pin, l35 purple evidence, l35 str bone helm, l35 int bone armor, and voodoo armor.

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Int bone armor is 100k+ I think
Voodoo pins are cheaper, around 75k?
Str bone one is less sought after, so around 50k.
Evidence bracer pink can be like a million.
Purple can be like 300k or so.
Its same, not really much egoistic mages
For some reason, the people with high egos are ALWAYS/MOSTLY bears for some reason. 40 bears ofc ego.
Ego=Eggs. Too much eggs can be bad for your health.
I still rather like 30 pvp.

programmed
05-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Should I do l30 shiv bear or voodoo bear

Trenton
05-04-2014, 01:35 PM
L30 Voodoo Bear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Laar
05-04-2014, 01:37 PM
L30 Voodoo Bear

How much 30 voodoo

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 02:01 PM
L30 Voodoo Bear

Omg Omg Omg.
Trenton PLEASE give me the 30 voodoo!
@scary; Voodoo bear is so fun :P
Kinda hard against str bears because they beckon stomp, and your cb hs terror combo are hard to hit.

Fear
05-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Should I do l30 shiv bear or voodoo bear

Int bears should use dark wand

programmed
05-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Omg Omg Omg.
Trenton PLEASE give me the 30 voodoo!
@scary; Voodoo bear is so fun :P
Kinda hard against str bears because they beckon stomp, and your cb hs terror combo are hard to hit.

Ik its fun, I had one remember? And str bears aren't that hard.

programmed
05-04-2014, 02:29 PM

Yes ik. I said voodoo because I use voodoo armor and sometimes pin.

Laar
05-04-2014, 02:43 PM

Yes ik. I said voodoo because I use voodoo armor and sometimes pin.
How bout paw?

Sheugokin
05-04-2014, 02:54 PM
As long as your not an egotistical bear, you're fine.

programmed
05-04-2014, 03:09 PM

Have you or anyone ever known me to have an ego? I don't think so. If I did have a big ego I don't think I'd use names like Nubish or KingOfTheNoob.

programmed
05-04-2014, 03:10 PM
How bout paw?

No point in using it anymore. The nerf made it around the same as a voodoo pin, didn't it?

Caiahar
05-04-2014, 03:16 PM

Have you or anyone ever known me to have an ego? I don't think so. If I did have a big ego I don't think I'd use names like Nubish or KingOfTheNoob.
K.
Scary haz a big ego.
Pls.

Scary, don't eat too many eggs! They can be delicious, but keep track of your health!

Laar
05-04-2014, 03:35 PM
How bout paw?

No point in using it anymore. The nerf made it around the same as a voodoo pin, didn't it?
I have 35 pink paw and voodoo pin. 2 different things, paw has more dodge, dmg, and hit%

programmed
05-04-2014, 03:41 PM
I have 35 pink paw and voodoo pin. 2 different things, paw has more dodge, dmg, and hit%

Oh, well I always just used a purple paw and its similar to the pin. Pink would have more stats than purple.

Burningdex
05-04-2014, 03:53 PM
30 shiv bear i made one :3

Jyuu1205
05-04-2014, 03:53 PM
It's fun except that there are a lot of big ego peeps like iknowvation, vvarned aka wurstmage, pimpdaddy, and runfrumrusher. These four love rushing 30's <3.

programmed
05-04-2014, 04:02 PM
It's fun except that there are a lot of big ego peeps like iknowvation, vvarned aka wurstmage, pimpdaddy, and runfrumrusher. These four love rushing 30's <3.

Well Ik iknowvation and runfromrusher so they probably wouldn't be a problem.

humiiii
05-10-2014, 04:32 AM
I didnt't know iknowvation had a big ego Oo

FortalWao
05-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Ok we all know 35 is dominated by the PL PvP God.

programmed
05-10-2014, 04:52 AM

Well I remember when we were in UL you said once that Wyatt was better than Alex at 35 but Alex is better at everything else. Which is true.

FortalWao
05-10-2014, 05:08 AM

Well I remember when we were in UL you said once that Wyatt was better than Alex at 35 but Alex is better at everything else. Which is true.
I've seen Blitz PvP at 61 post nerf which was called the new 35 by Shelby and Shelby dominated 35 pre nerf then quit 35 and went to 61. He's always been the very best at every lvl range he did, so nah I sure as heck didn't say Blitz was better, I'm not even entirely convinced I said he was good.

SayCreed
05-10-2014, 05:18 AM
Ah mah gawd. -.-

I look at dis thread it's about shelby -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I feel liek crying everytime I see his name

PL病yer
05-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Hey I leveled and taught vvarned some basic stuff

Btw y does fortal practically deify Shelby? I want an answer from someone other than fortal about this, but fortal feel free to express yourself again (like u already have 20 times, not sure if it's necessary again)

SayCreed
05-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Hey I leveled and taught vvarned some basic stuff

Btw y does fortal practically deify Shelby? I want an answer from someone other than fortal about this, but fortal feel free to express yourself again (like u already have 20 times, not sure if it's necessary again)
He <3 Him idk

Laar
05-10-2014, 12:03 PM
He could get banned on forums because of spamming.

Zeus
05-10-2014, 12:22 PM
I've seen Blitz PvP at 61 post nerf which was called the new 35 by Shelby and Shelby dominated 35 pre nerf then quit 35 and went to 61. He's always been the very best at every lvl range he did, so nah I sure as heck didn't say Blitz was better, I'm not even entirely convinced I said he was good.

If Shelby came to L61, that is mine and EFM's territory and we don't lose in that level range.

programmed
05-10-2014, 12:43 PM
If Shelby came to L61, that is mine and EFM's territory and we don't lose in that level range.

He's been 61 for so long lol. I can't even keep track of who his ign is anymore because he makes a new one and gets banned then makes a new one again and gets banned. He has beaten EFM though. I was in an ffa with me and him against some members of FFA. And tbh when Alex is a Lilith mage I never see him die.

FortalWao
05-10-2014, 04:09 PM

That's funny right there, assuming it was a joke of course.

Caiahar
05-10-2014, 04:25 PM

Assuming every post you made is a joke.

FortalWao
05-10-2014, 05:09 PM

Assuming every post you made is a joke.
Eh I understand that to you, an endgamer that joined during 76 cap, it might seem like a joke because you don't understand the concept of skill (well you never needed it 75+ so it's okay) but Shelby honestly is the very best PvPer there is. You've probably never met him (because you joined late 2013), but he truly is a legend.

Zeus
05-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Eh I understand that to you, an endgamer that joined during 76 cap, it might seem like a joke because you don't understand the concept of skill (well you never needed it 75+ so it's okay) but Shelby honestly is the very best PvPer there is. You've probably never met him (because you joined late 2013), but he truly is a legend.

Yet he's never won a tournament? :rolleyes:

Opinion is opinion, that's why tournaments exist. Wao Fortal, wao! Troll elsewhere please. I haven't lost on my bear, EFM can confirm this. :)

Caiahar
05-10-2014, 06:00 PM

Wrong. I joined in Mt. Fang cap. And I do many levels, not just endgame. Get your facts straight before trying to argue.
I know skill when I see it.

All for one, and one for all.

Laar
05-10-2014, 06:15 PM

Wrong. I joined in Mt. Fang cap. And I do many levels, not just endgame. Get your facts straight before trying to argue.
I know skill when I see it.

I JOINED MT FANG CAP TOO
and yeah umm Fortal, Zeus pretty much taught people how to play bear (that old 71 bear guide is outdated but still explains what every skill does and how to use them)

PL病yer
05-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Such noob^^ ;)

50 cap ftw

Burningdex
05-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Such noob^^ ;)

50 cap ftw

ur back ?

Caiahar
05-10-2014, 06:59 PM
I know skill when I see it, and no one is the history of Pocket Legends has skills, even the ones that were here from the beginning of pl pvp.

;) I mean, skill nowadays is pressing buttons?! Lol :p

programmed
05-10-2014, 07:49 PM
I know skill when I see it, and no one is the history of Pocket Legends has skills, even the ones that were here from the beginning of pl pvp.

;) I mean, skill nowadays is pressing buttons?! Lol :p

Lie everyone has skills. Those buttons you're saying people press are called skills. ;)

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Lie everyone has skills. Those buttons you're saying people press are called skills. ;)

But...those skills are also virtual buttons D:

Laar
05-11-2014, 01:07 AM

Still skills doe ^_^

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 01:14 AM

Still skills doe ^_^
But they don't take any skill to use! HYPOCRISY.

Rescind
05-11-2014, 02:14 AM
But they don't take any skill to use! HYPOCRISY.

Hao about merch skillzzzzz! Much real life businessmen

FortalWao
05-11-2014, 04:55 AM

Yet he's never won a tournament? :rolleyes:

Opinion is opinion, that's why tournaments exist. Wao Fortal, wao! Troll elsewhere please. I haven't lost on my bear, EFM can confirm this. :)
Shelby has never won a tournament? Oo
He's won like every tournament he'd entered, apart from one where he was winning like 8-0, got dced and before he came back, his opponent took ss, left the game and reported him for leaving. Cmon you cannot deny Shelby has insane skills, and you especially cannot talk about tournaments as you've only won an endgame bear tournament...

PL病yer
05-11-2014, 08:42 AM
ur back ?

Just taking a break ig maybe 2 more weeks to get me interested again. Still on forums

programmed
05-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Just taking a break ig maybe 2 more weeks to get me interested again. Still on forums

And by 2 weeks you mean 2 hours

Caiahar
05-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Whatever lies beyond this morning..is a little- oh wait, wrong place again.

Ha.

PL病yer
05-11-2014, 09:43 AM
And by 2 weeks you mean 2 hours

Haven't been on PL for a week, tryna hold up lol

Zeus
05-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Shelby has never won a tournament? Oo
He's won like every tournament he'd entered, apart from one where he was winning like 8-0, got dced and before he came back, his opponent took ss, left the game and reported him for leaving. Cmon you cannot deny Shelby has insane skills, and you especially cannot talk about tournaments as you've only won an endgame bear tournament...

GG! Also, end game bear tournament took skill back when it was L71. Two other tournaments, I scored 2nd place in. You can go troll elsewhere, Fort. :)

Laar
05-11-2014, 12:50 PM
This is funny, Fortal is being humiliated right now because now we have proof. I wonder that he's gonna flame next..

programmed
05-11-2014, 01:51 PM
This is funny, Fortal is being humiliated right now because now we have proof. I wonder that he's gonna flame next..

Fortal isn't talking about STG hosted tourneys but just the player hosted ones. Those I'm pretty sure don't show up on your forum acc profile.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Fortal isn't talking about STG hosted tourneys but just the player hosted ones. Those I'm pretty sure don't show up on your forum acc profile.

Player hosted ones are usually small time with not much competition. Grown up playing in a sand box if you will.

FortalWao
05-11-2014, 02:18 PM

Player hosted ones are usually small time with not much competition. Grown up playing in a sand box if you will.
I'm not trolling and cmon, having perfect ping, a good device and all the time in the world to play don't make you a good PvPer, you're the ultimate proof of that. You have won 1 tournament, regardless of whom it was hosted by, which was an endgame bear vs bear one and you had a 3pc ring and several very good bears didn't attend. If you really want proof of how much better Shelby is than you and Kiran, let's have a DM, me and him vs you and Kiran. Bear/mage vs bear/mage, as those are all of our 4's mains. Seriously, you've spent sooo much time in PvP and even that didn't help you to be more than average...

PL病yer
05-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Fortal, lay off. If you're trolling, then stop. If you're not trolling, then please keep your thoughts to yourself as nobody wants to have threads infected with your spam.

programmed
05-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Yes fortal please don't come on my or others threads and change the entire subject just to spam about Alex all over. He's a good player but not so great that you have to spam it. Isn't this why all your other forum accounts got banned? Because of all your trolling. It gets annoying and no one wants to read it.

Zeus
05-11-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm not trolling and cmon, having perfect ping, a good device and all the time in the world to play don't make you a good PvPer, you're the ultimate proof of that. You have won 1 tournament, regardless of whom it was hosted by, which was an endgame bear vs bear one and you had a 3pc ring and several very good bears didn't attend. If you really want proof of how much better Shelby is than you and Kiran, let's have a DM, me and him vs you and Kiran. Bear/mage vs bear/mage, as those are all of our 4's mains. Seriously, you've spent sooo much time in PvP and even that didn't help you to be more than average...

I quit the game as it bored me and I had nothing left to do in there. There were actually some of the best bears in the game in there, lol. Including the original bear tournament winner.

This reminds me of the guy that thinks he is a beast but has nothing to show that he is a beast. :)

HolyLegend
05-11-2014, 11:48 PM
I have a 35 purple evidence if you're still interested

FortalWao
05-12-2014, 12:00 AM

I quit the game as it bored me and I had nothing left to do in there. There were actually some of the best bears in the game in there, lol. Including the original bear tournament winner.

This reminds me of the guy that thinks he is a beast but has nothing to show that he is a beast. :)
I didn't mean to flame, the point is that you think you're very goot at PvP and so is Kiran, but you refused a 2v2...

Zeus
05-12-2014, 01:27 AM
I didn't mean to flame, the point is that you think you're very goot at PvP and so is Kiran, but you refused a 2v2...

I have nothing to prove and I have not played the game in 1 year. You had the chance to play me back then and if I recall, you lost every time. Do I still remember what to do? Yes. Do I still remember ranges? No, that takes time to relearn - something which I am not willing to put into a dead game.

Burningdex
05-12-2014, 02:18 AM
I have nothing to prove and I have not played the game in 1 year. You had the chance to play me back then and if I recall, you lost every time. Do I still remember what to do? Yes. Do I still remember ranges? No, that takes time to relearn - something which I am not willing to put into a dead game.

quickly, in ur 61 bird guide why do u say 12mm not 12m for ranges? is there something im missing

Zeus
05-12-2014, 02:30 AM
quickly, in ur 61 bird guide why do u say 12mm not 12m for ranges? is there something im missing

It's a mistake, I always thought range was referred to as millimeters, not meters. Although, I don't think it quite matters as neither measurement is actually a valid form of measurement.

Burningdex
05-12-2014, 03:09 AM
It's a mistake, I always thought range was referred to as millimeters, not meters. Although, I don't think it quite matters as neither measurement is actually a valid form of measurement.

ah ok ty for clarifying

programmed
05-12-2014, 05:49 AM
I have a 35 purple evidence if you're still interested

Thanks but I got one now.

FortalWao
05-12-2014, 07:24 AM

That's funny because we never fought bear vs bear and I remember when you got mad and tried to farm my 56 on your demo bird and lost majority of the fights. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

programmed
05-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Might as well rename this thread to 56-61...

Zeus
05-12-2014, 10:01 AM
That's funny because we never fought bear vs bear and I remember when you got mad and tried to farm my 56 on your demo bird and lost majority of the fights. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

If you say so, bud. If you want to prove something, just win a tournament rather than moping about the forums claiming that you and Shelby are the best.

Programmed is right, lol.

Laar
05-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Someone should arrange a 51-56 tournament.

Caiahar
05-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Regardless, of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all! Nothing ever will!

Schnitzel
05-12-2014, 06:26 PM
um...i dunno whether this thread is still about if going back to lvl 30-35 PvP or if its about who is better in PvP...

programmed
05-12-2014, 07:13 PM
um...i dunno whether this thread is still about if going back to lvl 30-35 PvP or if its about who is better in PvP...

Since fortal brought his trolls here too its changed to who's better in 56-61 I guess...

Caiahar
05-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Since fortal brought his trolls here too its changed to who's better in 56-61 I guess...
Does this count? :)

Regardless, of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all! Nothing ever will!

FortalWao
05-13-2014, 08:58 AM

If you say so, bud. If you want to prove something, just win a tournament rather than moping about the forums claiming that you and Shelby are the best.

Programmed is right, lol.
"Just win a tournament", an endgame one like you? I just openly challenged you, supposedly the best bear, and you refused. I doubt there will ever be a STG hosted tournament again.

programmed
05-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Now...back to 35 talk...
35 is still one of the most played lvl ranges and there hasn't been any tourneys lately around that level range. If I hosted one do you think people would participate?

PL病yer
05-13-2014, 02:18 PM
U know, I think I should make a thread for fortal so he can talk to himself about Shelby over there instead of in other threads.

Scary, I'd join

FortalWao
05-13-2014, 02:41 PM
U know, I think I should make a thread for fortal so he can talk to himself about Shelby over there instead of in other threads.

Scary, I'd join
Yeah I understand that since you joined after the great nerf, you don't know who Shelby is. Because if you did, you'd know he's the best 35 that ever was or will be. Programmed, cmon you know he rarely, if ever dies in a 1v1...

MightyMicah
05-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Yeah I understand that since you joined after the great nerf, you don't know who Shelby is. Because if you did, you'd know he's the best 35 that ever was or will be. Programmed, cmon you know he rarely, if ever dies in a 1v1...

The more you talk, the more I'm convinced that you're Shelby.

Schnitzel
05-13-2014, 04:37 PM
@Fortal
This thread is about lvl30-35 pvp

Not about someone named Shelby

Back to topic please

Laar
05-13-2014, 04:43 PM
StG has already deleted some of Fortal's posts about Shelby.

Caiahar
05-13-2014, 05:04 PM

Scary, I'd join
Darths been here for a long time. As I said before, don't try to argue without getting your facts straight.

programmed
05-13-2014, 07:21 PM
The more you talk, the more I'm convinced that you're Shelby.

Bro trust me he isn't. I knew Shelby enough to know it isn't. It's fortal the 56 and 61.

programmed
05-13-2014, 07:26 PM

Ik for sure darth didn't join after the great nerf. He was one of the oldschool warbirds back from when they owned. I know Alex is good and on his 61 he rarely died but c'mon man he isn't a god.

programmed
05-13-2014, 07:55 PM
Scary, I'd join

How's l35 no halloween gear sound?

PL病yer
05-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Wuuuut no op hallo? Lol can't operate without it... I'll still join but have no chance. Maybe do a 30 one too.

Fortal, I joined 2010 and Shelby actually liked me enough to give me a L30 Mage combo lol, fought him and he was good. Really good. Much better then I am. God-like, I'd say.

There, happy? Now you can shut up.

programmed
05-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Wuuuut no op hallo? Lol can't operate without it... I'll still join but have no chance. Maybe do a 30 one too.

Fortal, I joined 2010 and Shelby actually liked me enough to give me a L30 Mage combo lol, fought him and he was good. Really good. Much better then I am. God-like, I'd say.

There, happy? Now you can shut up.

Yeah everyone has hallo now lol so that'd probably keep people from joining. Just thought because it makes it more fair when mages don't have as much as 18 dodge that the hallo gives. I may do it 30-35 and have it so you fight people your level rather than just 35 or 30s fighting 35s. 2v2 or 1v1

MightyMicah
05-13-2014, 10:25 PM
Bro trust me he isn't. I knew Shelby enough to know it isn't. It's fortal the 56 and 61.

Why would Fortal be so concerned with Shelby? So much so that he's got to constantly praise him even after being banned?

Trenton
05-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Why would Fortal be so concerned with Shelby? So much so that he's got to constantly praise him even after being banned?

Maybe Fortal likes Shelby

Caiahar
05-13-2014, 10:44 PM

Maybe Fortal likes Shelby

Depends on what you mean by like

programmed
05-13-2014, 10:56 PM

How many times do I have to post it, he's trolling you guys. He doesn't worship Shelby and he isn't Shelby. He's had his previous forum accounts banned because of his trolling.

Boiled_35
05-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Int bone armor is 100k+ I think
Voodoo pins are cheaper, around 75k?
Str bone one is less sought after, so around 50k.
Evidence bracer pink can be like a million.
Purple can be like 300k or so.
Its same, not really much egoistic mages
For some reason, the people with high egos are ALWAYS/MOSTLY bears for some reason. 40 bears ofc ego.
Ego=Eggs. Too much eggs can be bad for your health.
I still rather like 30 pvp.

Kinda cheap...

Now: Id say-

L35 Int Hallows: 240k for both.
L35 Str Hallows: 100k for both.
L35 Dex Hallows: 140k for both.
L35 Chilling Evidence Bracer (Purple)- 600 to 1m. (+1 dodge & armor than pink).
L35 Gruesome Evidence Bracer (Pink)- 2.4-2.7m.
Voodoo Pins: Vary from 75k-100k.

Hope this updated one helped.

-L35 Boiled. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caiahar
05-14-2014, 07:48 AM
Kinda cheap...

Now: Id say-

L35 Int Hallows: 240k for both.
L35 Str Hallows: 100k for both.
L35 Dex Hallows: 140k for both.
L35 Chilling Evidence Bracer (Purple)- 600 to 1m. (+1 dodge & armor than pink).
L35 Gruesome Evidence Bracer (Pink)- 2.4-2.7m.
Voodoo Pins: Vary from 75k-100k.

Hope this updated one helped.

-L35 Boiled. <3

Really? I bought my str ones cheap and int ones like 200k

MightyMicah
05-14-2014, 07:57 AM
How many times do I have to post it, he's trolling you guys. He doesn't worship Shelby and he isn't Shelby. He's had his previous forum accounts banned because of his trolling.

I see...

FortalWao
05-14-2014, 08:20 AM
The reason I posted about Shelby is because everyone knows he's the god of 35.
Regarding the other stuff, my lips are sealed.

Caiahar
05-14-2014, 08:27 AM
Nuh uh, Pollasauce was

:D

Fear
05-14-2014, 08:45 AM
30 shiv bear i made one :3

Dude I can never find u onnnnn... C'mon burn! Add me: fear and ceraon

Boiled_35
05-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Really? I bought my str ones cheap and int ones like 200k

The sellers in cs sometimes undercut the undercut, so like 50k a piece. Doesn't happen all the time though! xD

<3

programmed
05-14-2014, 10:56 AM

Its the time zone differences, he's in Australia.

Zeus
05-14-2014, 02:28 PM
"Just win a tournament", an endgame one like you? I just openly challenged you, supposedly the best bear, and you refused. I doubt there will ever be a STG hosted tournament again.

I refused because I am now out of practice and I realize that. To relearn would be a pain and time consuming. Sorry, I'm not willing to come back to the game just to beat some troll.

PS: If you knew Shelby, you would know that Residentevl, Ladylove, Lone, and I taught her. Oh wait, you didn't see that coming, huh?

Burningdex
05-14-2014, 04:25 PM

my ign - assignments

finally got 51 rr recurve as well ^^ now saving for helm n armor

PL病yer
05-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Fear, still on PL break like 1 more week (big tests tmrw and day after)

Fortal, keep your lips sealed about everything please

FortalWao
05-15-2014, 12:24 AM

I refused because I am now out of practice and I realize that. To relearn would be a pain and time consuming. Sorry, I'm not willing to come back to the game just to beat some troll.

PS: If you knew Shelby, you would know that Residentevl, Ladylove, Lone, and I taught her. Oh wait, you didn't see that coming, huh?
You taught her? I didn't know dying needed to be taught.
Regardless, he's the God of PL PvP now, and you all quit.

Zeus
05-15-2014, 12:49 AM
You taught her? I didn't know dying needed to be taught.
Regardless, he's the God of PL PvP now, and you all quit.

You can ask her yourself who taught her bear and bird at L35. :)

I find it funny that you do all the talking for her meanwhile she has yet to make one post. She's not the god of PL PvP, she's one of the few remnants of decent players in PL PvP.

MightyMicah
05-15-2014, 09:54 AM

I find it funny that you do all the talking for her meanwhile she has yet to make one post. She's not the god of PL PvP, she's one of the few remnants of decent players in PL PvP.

Define, "decent." (If you get what I mean.)

Caiahar
05-15-2014, 09:00 PM

Decent? Look at me, youll see decent

Second thought, im worse than decent.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

Laar
05-15-2014, 09:01 PM

Decent? Look at me, youll see decent

Second thought, im worse than decent.

It's alright, I'm with you. :)

SayCreed
05-17-2014, 06:17 AM

You two keep confusing me.

First it's comes out as he then as she.

Ladylove/Mrbananana(How ever you say it)/Lonearcher (Can't believe I'm saying this >.<) > Shelby

Caiahar
05-17-2014, 06:58 AM

Ladylove/Mrbananana(How ever you say it)/Lonearcher (Can't believe I'm saying this >.<) > Shelby

Shelby is a he, irl name Alex
If I remember correctly,.Zeus prefers saying she

Runfrumrusher
05-17-2014, 10:44 AM
I rush 30s with my 40s? Unless you're that annoying kid artplayjun or burningdex, ofc Im gonna rush you on my 40. I ALREADY farmed you on my 30 noob. Dont go making excuses.

Runfrumrusher
05-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Both of you kids ONLY team. So dont go talking when you're nothing. One on one none of you could back your selves up.

programmed
05-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Both of you kids ONLY team. So dont go talking when you're nothing. One on one none of you could back your selves up.

Max, this is so not true. I've known burn longer than I've known most people on here and he can take care of himself without teaming. Jun I've known a while also and he's just the same. Jun was owning a voodoo mage yesterday without help.

FortalWao
05-17-2014, 12:18 PM

You don't even know his gender but you know that people you've likely never met are better than Shelby...?

Laar
05-17-2014, 12:19 PM

Max, this is so not true. I've known burn longer than I've known most people on here and he can take care of himself without teaming. Jun I've known a while also and he's just the same. Jun was owning a voodoo mage yesterday without help.
I'm glad I'm friends with Burn.

programmed
05-17-2014, 03:39 PM
Alright not staying back in 35 I guess. So many newer players who do nothing but team, spawn, or trash talk and when they lose they "lol" at me and bring a 40. The 40 population has grown rapidly with bears and now i see its because they're used as backup characters.

Laar
05-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Alright not staying back in 35 I guess. So many newer players who do nothing but team, spawn, or trash talk and when they lose they "lol" at me and bring a 40. The 40 population has grown rapidly with bears and now i see its because they're used as backup characters.
Told ya.
I quit 35 less than a week ago.

Burningdex
05-17-2014, 05:42 PM
laar i wont be pn today incase ur wondering

programmed
05-17-2014, 05:44 PM
laar i wont be pn today incase ur wondering

You were already on today not too long ago

MightyMicah
05-17-2014, 05:48 PM

Lonearcher, are you serious? My vote goes for Imkelly.

Burningdex
05-17-2014, 05:49 PM
You were already on today not too long ago

if someone sees run ig tell him i have nothing to prove and ill gladly continue this "i suck" debate in pms?

someone tell him plz

PL病yer
05-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Yay back on pl

In a week

SayCreed
05-18-2014, 11:08 AM
You don't even know his gender but you know that people you've likely never met are better than Shelby...?

*sigh*

I came before PvP was out.

I did knew his gender.I was implying if Parth knew shelby (good car btw) was a male why does he keep referring him as a her.

FortalWao
05-18-2014, 04:40 PM

*sigh*

I did knew his gender.I was implying if Parth knew shelby (good car btw) was a male why does he keep referring him as a her.
I think because he was "in love" with him over pixels before it was generally know he was male and only a couple of people knew it. So now he feels kinda bad or something.

Also, Shelby>everyone else, cmon he'd never lose a duel...

Caiahar
05-18-2014, 09:19 PM
I think because he was "in love" with him over pixels before it was generally know he was male and only a couple of people knew it. So now he feels kinda bad or something.

K I beat him 10-5 pls gg he wors

Laar
05-18-2014, 09:56 PM

Ily.

FortalWao
05-19-2014, 12:49 AM

He probably let you or it wasn't him, many people shared that acc...

Jyuu1205
05-19-2014, 08:07 AM

This guy's nothing without plat pack lol. He has no skills at 30, hiding behind trees and switching to candy cane rofl. Hey run, like I said, run me to 10 and then talk please. Ty. Also, I hope this guy knows that mages have heal lag.

Schnitzel
05-20-2014, 05:30 PM

i see a Terms Of Service breaking...

Caiahar
05-20-2014, 06:04 PM

So how do we know that the "Shelby" youre talking about isn't the real guy? Huh? For all we know, it could be a sibling or relative who plays PL?

Plus he rages when I beat him, and tried to farm me all the time. Unsuccessfully

Runfrumrusher
06-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Burn sucks. Jun is decent but still got farmed. I can't play 30 till my touch laptops fixed. Requires to use skills too quickly for nuke.

PL病yer
06-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Necro, troll, and spam, since spam is defined as useless repetitiveness.^^

Caiahar
06-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Burn sucks. Jun is decent but still got farmed. I can't play 30 till my touch laptops fixed. Requires to use skills too quickly for nuke.

I used to own people on chrome lol

Runfrumrusher
06-01-2014, 10:49 PM
By replying to me, you're "necroing" as well. And it's not spam if I'm replying to your stupid rants.

Laar
06-01-2014, 11:13 PM
By replying to me, you're "necroing" as well. And it's not spam if I'm replying to your stupid rants.
They're not necroing, as since YOU already necroed it's now considered an active thread. And technically replying to stupid rants is spamming. You just broke 2 ToS rules, pwned.

Runfrumrusher
06-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I guess you've replied to my "stupid rants" and have broken the rules as well. Sadly, you're very narrow minded.

Runfrumrusher
06-01-2014, 11:30 PM
And if you were to stop replying to my comments, it would be unactive again. But you continue.

Laar
06-01-2014, 11:30 PM
I guess you've replied to my "stupid rants" and have broken the rules as well. Sadly, you're very narrow minded.
No, my reply isn't stupid. I just informed you that you're breaking the ToS, which is an instructive post. I can backfire everything against you.

Laar
06-01-2014, 11:33 PM
And if you were to stop replying to my comments, it would be unactive again. But you continue.
I never said about any intention of getting it inactive again. I just stated that you were the one who necroed while no one else did. Pls argue more, I'm winning over every remark you're firing at me.

Runfrumrusher
06-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Unfortuanetly, you are wrong again. I am simply replying to comments against me. There is nothing wrong with that. Just as you are. You cannot backfire anything, you're throwing rules around.

Laar
06-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Unfortuanetly, you are wrong again. I am simply replying to comments against me. There is nothing wrong with that. Just as you are. You cannot backfire anything, you're throwing rules around.
And I am doing just the same as you. Unfortunately, your posts don't have a point. Read them all again. Did I ever mention about wanting to making the thread inactive? No, I did not. I was just stating that you necroed this thread and no one else. Yes, I am tossing rules around, but not mindlessly.

Runfrumrusher
06-01-2014, 11:42 PM
My posts have no point? I'm expressing my opinions and concerns, I believe there IS a point to them. My posts should not be regarded as spam. If you stopped when I stopped this thread would remain inactive. But you reply back making it active. You are bending the truth to the rules, fool.

Laar
06-01-2014, 11:57 PM
My posts have no point? I'm expressing my opinions and concerns, I believe there IS a point to them. My posts should not be regarded as spam. If you stopped when I stopped this thread would remain inactive. But you reply back making it active. You are bending the truth to the rules, fool.
Umm, you didn't stop. Look at the post you made before I started posting, it was merely an hour difference. And what part of my argument is not true? Because you say that I'm bending the truth.

Runfrumrusher
06-02-2014, 12:04 AM
I'm saying don't say I necro if you continue to reply to me. Because I won't stop if you comment about me. I'm going to reply back. So long as you do, you will help in keeping this thread active again.

You're telling me I'm breaking Tos by replying to a comment that was made about me. You're essentially telling me I'm spamming when I am not. IF I have broken ANY rules then you are just as liable to have to broken them as well.

programmed
06-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Laar just like it was with dapt, if you leave him be and not reply back he won't have a reason to be like this.

FortalWao
06-02-2014, 07:23 AM

i see a Terms Of Service breaking...
Well he's banned so there's nothing you can do with that information

FortalWao
06-02-2014, 07:25 AM
I like this guy

Zeus
06-02-2014, 04:14 PM
*sigh*

Because with all this he/she thing going around, I just stick to one. Alternatively, we could go with Sheldon and call it a day?

Ssneakykills
06-02-2014, 04:16 PM
I don't like beef and thread sandwiches

Caiahar
06-02-2014, 05:24 PM
*sigh*

Because with all this he/she thing going around, I just stick to one. Alternatively, we could go with Sheldon and call it a day?
Sheldon?!?
The heck?

Aight I'm all up for it!

PL病yer
06-02-2014, 05:27 PM
I like this guy

Figures lol

humiiii
06-06-2014, 11:41 AM

Yup, i'm done with 35 too. Noobs took over 35, it's only rushing,teaming, plat pack randoms, and xclusivity. It used to be a good level for pvp and now there are so many big egos ( not while ago a guy killed me once and said "omagawd see noob im best 35")
So yeah i'm bored of 35, just go 45+

Burningdex
06-06-2014, 05:20 PM
run , i dont play anymore ik u dont like me leave it at tht would u?

Laar
06-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Xclusivity is trying to invade L51 PvP now, I got teamed earlier. My friends and I beat them 20-0 though, Yey

programmed
06-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Xclusivity is trying to invade L51 PvP now, I got teamed earlier. My friends and I beat them 20-0 though, Yey

They've been 51. Chao has had a 51 bear for a while now. I remember because I was helping argyros with teamers and one of the teamers was like "hey wth scary" and I had no idea who he was.

Laar
06-06-2014, 06:19 PM

They've been 51. Chao has had a 51 bear for a while now. I remember because I was helping argyros with teamers and one of the teamers was like "hey wth scary" and I had no idea who he was.
What's his name?

programmed
06-06-2014, 06:21 PM
What's his name?

I forget xD
I know he's a bear though. I can't ever remember the name until I see the char and its like bam it hits me and I remember that's chao lol. Who was it that was teaming?

Laar
06-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I also forgot lol.

programmed
06-06-2014, 06:58 PM
I also forgot lol.

Hard to remember when its like the only char that doesn't have chao in the name.

Laar
06-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Oh ya, I've been playing PL again. :) Still really rusty but I'm getting the hang of it.

programmed
06-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Oh ya, I've been playing PL again. :) Still really rusty but I'm getting the hang of it.

I think we realized you're back when you said you were being teamed :p

humiiii
06-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Chao's 51 bear is Autopsie

Rescind
06-07-2014, 01:40 PM

Pshhh I get teamed all the time.. Because I rush :o

Laar
06-07-2014, 01:51 PM

Pshhh I get teamed all the time.. Because I rush :o
I rush too :) not as often anymore though

programmed
06-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Chao's 51 bear is Autopsie

Oh yeah haha

Boiled_35
06-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Anyways haha, I don't do 35 pvp anymore also. There are too many new incomers that just do not understand the builds and difference of levels of experience compared to other pvp levels. 30-35 is all about timing and range. Unfortunately, it is not very fun when your opponent does not have any skill...only a few mages I know have the skill.

PL病yer
06-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Anyways haha, I don't do 35 pvp anymore also. There are too many new incomers that just do not understand the builds and difference of levels of experience compared to other pvp levels. 30-35 is all about timing and range. Unfortunately, it is not very fun when your opponent does not have any skill...only a few mages I know have the skill.

"New incomer" :o

Basically ur saying ur too pro lol. For most ppl, they quit cuz it's too hard, but for u it's because it's too easy lol

Laar
06-08-2014, 02:55 PM
I quit because it was too boring.

Boiled_35
06-08-2014, 02:55 PM
"New incomer" :o

Basically ur saying ur too pro lol. For most ppl, they quit cuz it's too hard, but for u it's because it's too easy lol

No i'm not saying that at all. Im just stating that the new incomers come in and act as if they own the level >>

Laar
06-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Boiled, nice sig! Who made you that?

PL病yer
06-08-2014, 03:48 PM
No i'm not saying that at all. Im just stating that he new incomers come in and act as if they own the level >>

Newcomer :)

Boiled_35
06-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Newcomer :)

Newbies :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boiled_35
06-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Boiled, nice sig! Who made you that?

Lol ty sm Laar xD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Runfrumrusher
06-09-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm not siding with anyone, but Shelby is incredibly good at this game. And was incredibly good at 35 voodoo mage. I fought him everyday to ten and kept losing till I was very close to winning and a few times though not often able to win to ten. I will still say he was better than me.

Vvriter
06-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Thinking of coming back. What's it like now? Also does anyone know current price of these: voodoo pin, l35 purple evidence, l35 str bone helm, l35 int bone armor, and voodoo armor.

Since everyone seemed to refrain from the point of this post, I'll reintroduce it. I think you should go level 30. The level 40's playstyle is basically like endgame, since the majority are xclusivity, you will most likely be rushed, sort of like the D.O.G. of level 40. As a level 30 you'll barely encounter any levels 40s, plus you'll be less prone to be rushed, and lv30 gear is cheaper.

programmed
06-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Clearly you should read the other posts before replying.

Vvriter
06-09-2014, 11:35 PM

I'm okay. I rather not read 7-8 pages of off-topic. That's my suggestion to your thread.

PL病yer
06-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Lol yeah this thread is pretty trashed up^^

Rescind
06-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Lol yeah this thread is pretty trashed up^^

wrong.. it's not trashed up..

Burningdex
06-11-2014, 12:47 AM
@ res

apparently my bird guide is >.>

Rescind
06-11-2014, 03:29 AM
@ res

apparently my bird guide is >.>

Kind of surprised that it got removed. I was trying to look for it but It was nowhere to be found earlier today morning

Caiahar
06-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Yeahhhh...I dont think people want to read our messed up comments.

Promagin
06-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Teach me 35 behr.

programmed
06-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Who, me?

Vvriter
06-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Teach me 35 behr.

Sur, i make guide just 4 u

Promagin
06-12-2014, 08:29 PM

Thank you.

Laar
06-12-2014, 10:32 PM

Thank you.
Pls, just use Will's 35 int bear guide. Looks fun. :p

Dapt
06-12-2014, 11:32 PM
O my (: Never accepted the challange doe. Js c:

Vvriter
06-12-2014, 11:33 PM

Int Bear is terrible at every lv except 66.

Laar
06-13-2014, 12:16 AM

I've seen 35 paw bears beat 40 plat packs..

programmed
06-13-2014, 06:33 AM

So not true. 17, 22, 35, 45, 51, 56, 61, 66. All good levels for them

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 02:52 PM
I've seen 35 paw bears beat 40 plat packs..

I'm a level 30 Dex Bear, and I beat lv40 plat packs...

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 03:06 PM
So not true. 17, 22, 35, 45, 51, 56, 61, 66. All good levels for them

17 gets owned by Dex Bears but isn't bad.
22 isn't bad also but still gets owned by Dex Bears, unless you have some good nukebuild.
35 gets owned by both STR & DEX Bears easily, unless the bears are bad.
45 no one even pvps at this level, and they still get owned by both STR & DEX Bears.
51 You kidding me? They get rekt by STR & DEX Bears easily.
56 Sure, use charming, that Mana Regen will totally save you from getting rekt by STR/DEX Bears, hell...even rhinos won't have any problems dropping you.
61 Really? Mages will eat you with all that squishiness.
66 Here you can actually own every character if you have that angel gear, if not...get dropped by every character including birds.

programmed
06-13-2014, 03:19 PM
17 gets owned by Dex Bears but isn't bad.
22 isn't bad also but still gets owned by Dex Bears, unless you have some good nukebuild.
35 gets owned by both STR & DEX Bears easily, unless the bears are bad.
45 no one even pvps at this level, and they still get owned by both STR & DEX Bears.
51 You kidding me? They get rekt by STR & DEX Bears easily.
56 Sure, use charming, that Mana Regen will totally save you from getting rekt by STR/DEX Bears, hell...even rhinos won't have any problems dropping you.
61 Really? Mages will eat you with all that squishiness.
66 Here you can actually own every character if you have that angel gear, if not...get dropped by every character including birds.

17-use cb and cripple for debuffs and stuns
22-stormstrike wand provides a good debuff
35-can easily kill any class. Use terror combo with dark wand to hugely debuff bears and voodoo pin to nuke mages.
45-wrong, people do play this level I have a 45.
51-use sewer queen armor and helm with mega mage staff. High damage with good hp regen. Does kill bears.
56-use enchanted staff set, not charmin. Huge amount of hp regen with enough damage to nuke nicely.
66-you do not need angel. Its better but Humania works too.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 03:41 PM
17-use cb and cripple for debuffs and stuns
22-stormstrike wand provides a good debuff
35-can easily kill any class. Use terror combo with dark wand to hugely debuff bears and voodoo pin to nuke mages.
45-wrong, people do play this level I have a 45.
51-use sewer queen armor and helm with mega mage staff. High damage with good hp regen. Does kill bears.
56-use enchanted staff set, not charmin. Huge amount of hp regen with enough damage to nuke nicely.
66-you do not need angel. Its better but Humania works too.

17- Good Luck trying to hit cb when getting stomped & sms'ed, good luck even getting hits in at all vs an Fbow.
22- Stormstrike wand? LOL have fun fighting Fbows and Xbows.
35- Have fun hitting autos vs dodge buffs and the hs's on you. Dark wand barely procs, and even when it does you must have your hs ready to do the Terror Combo, and it's like a 10% chance to even proc WHILE in Rage on an Auto.
45- Where's the counter-argument where Int Bears get owned by DEX/STR Bears?
51- Or you can use Royal Sewer with Raid Roach Bow. Higher Speed plus DPS, maybe even more DMG/HP Regen and definetly better Dodge, and Hit, and Crit. need I say more?
56- Or you can use BT/SM set. Huger HP regen, more dodge, more hit, more armor, maybe more crit, DEFINETLY more damage to completely destroy an Int Staff Bear (Full HP).
66- You need Angel for it's procs. Humania is absolute trash and will get destroyed by every class due to stat differentiation.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Oh wait, I forgot the 35 mage part where you "nuke" mages with a voodoo pin? Dude...MAGES WILL NUKE YOU WITH VOODOO PIN, and if they have MS, you already lost the fight before it even began.

programmed
06-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Please stop acing like you know everything. Seriously. I have used int bear both before and after the nerf for a long time and its my favorite thing to Pvp with. It does NOT suck at all, its just harder than other classes to use and the challenge of it is why I like it. I'm sure some others can also agree it doesn't suck, because I have either taught them or they have seen me use it.

Promagin
06-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Writer,

You promised me a 35 guide, or you can teach me in game.

Thanks,
~Dillon

Burningdex
06-13-2014, 05:35 PM
vv programmeds right he is one of the best int bears ive seen in a long long time :)

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 06:17 PM
Please stop acing like you know everything. Seriously. I have used int bear both before and after the nerf for a long time and its my favorite thing to Pvp with. It does NOT suck at all, its just harder than other classes to use and the challenge of it is why I like it. I'm sure some others can also agree it doesn't suck, because I have either taught them or they have seen me use it.

I don't "act like I know everything", and even if I did, that would make you a hypocrite. I've given you my counter-arguments towards the capabilities of Int Bears vs. other types of Bears, & they just don't seem to be equivalent if both Bears are of the same skill level, until Lv66 where they can dominate (with angel set of course). I've used Int Bear pre-nerf and past-nerf for awhile, and even in Endgame, I know these things. A new/decent 35 Bear user needs to attain a high skill level with the use of Dex/Str before even thinking of transferring to Int.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Writer,

You promised me a 35 guide, or you can teach me in game.

Thanks,
~Dillon

I will teach you in game if you prefer that, if not I will start working on the 35 guide tomorrow, as I'm busy today with others currently waiting.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 06:26 PM
vv programmeds right he is one of the best int bears ive seen in a long long time :)

I will make a Dex/Str Bear on each of these level brackets. If he is "one of the best int bears" you've seen in a long long time, he should be able to beat me in each of these level brackets, except for 45 as he had no counter-argument for that. If progammed manages to beat any of my Dex/Str Bears in ANY of these level brackets, then I'll take back my statements of which Int bear isn't of the same caliber as the other stat-type bears.

programmed
06-13-2014, 06:41 PM
I will make a Dex/Str Bear on each of these level brackets. If he is "one of the best int bears" you've seen in a long long time, he should be able to beat me in each of these level brackets, except for 45 as he had no counter-argument for that. If progammed manages to beat any of my Dex/Str Bears in ANY of these level brackets, then I'll take back my statements of which Int bear isn't of the same caliber as the other stat-type bears.

I'd gladly be up for it if I had any extra gold to buy the gear. I have been focusing on 1 character rather than 30 so I can finally try to cap for the first time since fang and be able to actually farm to make gold again. I sold my items so I can afford gear when I go endgame so I don't have stuff to use. Besides I will be gone most of the day tomorrow and then the day after that along with most of that week ill be gone. Plus a lot of the summer I will not be around so even if I had the gear I still couldn't.

Promagin
06-13-2014, 07:00 PM
I will teach you in game if you prefer that, if not I will start working on the 35 guide tomorrow, as I'm busy today with others currently waiting.

I would prefer you to teach me in game :)

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 07:03 PM
I'd gladly be up for it if I had any extra gold to buy the gear. I have been focusing on 1 character rather than 30 so I can finally try to cap for the first time since fang and be able to actually farm to make gold again. I sold my items so I can afford gear when I go endgame so I don't have stuff to use. Besides I will be gone most of the day tomorrow and then the day after that along with most of that week ill be gone. Plus a lot of the summer I will not be around so even if I had the gear I still couldn't.

Since we aren't sugar-coating anything, I'd like to say this whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears. Unless of course, another "good Int Bear" come backs after a "long long" break and accepts your challenge for you. lol :chuncky:

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 07:04 PM
I would prefer you to teach me in game :)

What levels do you have to meet me ingame?

programmed
06-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Since we aren't sugar-coating anything, I'd like to say this whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears. Unless of course, another "good Int Bear" come backs after a "long long" break and accepts your challenge for you. lol :chuncky:

They aren't excuses they are legit. You think I would just make excuses to avoid a challenge? That's not how I roll. Tomorrow ill be at the farmers market most of the day, then the next day along with the following 4 days I will be on a 50 mile backpacking trip, I need to find a job, I have a farm and business to help run, I have to keep my herb garden growing and weeded so I can have my own part of the business, I then have a 100 mile backpacking trip which will be 10 days. So yeah, I'm too busy for much of any gameplay at all.

Burningdex
06-13-2014, 07:17 PM
They aren't excuses they are legit. You think I would just make excuses to avoid a challenge? That's not how I roll. Tomorrow ill be at the farmers market most of the day, then the next day along with the following 4 days I will be on a 50 mile backpacking trip, I need to find a job, I have a farm and business to help run, I have to keep my herb garden growing and weeded so I can have my own part of the business, I then have a 100 mile backpacking trip which will be 10 days. So yeah, I'm too busy for much of any gameplay at all.

50miles equates to what 75 kms (australian :3) that is a lot xD

hope you find a job :) and a herb garden sounds cool bet it smells amazi there xD

programmed
06-13-2014, 07:24 PM
50miles equates to what 75 kms (australian :3) that is a lot xD

hope you find a job :) and a herb garden sounds cool bet it smells amazi there xD

Yes it is a lot, but backpacking is so fun too so the milage doesn't bother me. And thanks, i hope i do too. The farmers market and herb stuff doesn't always make enough money. It does smell awesome. Especially with the lavender in it.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 07:30 PM

Like I said - This whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears.

programmed
06-13-2014, 07:33 PM
Like I said - This whole paragraph was filled with excuses. My challenge still stands, so take it up whenever you feel as if you're prepared, or have "time, and gold", otherwise I'll continue to say Int Bears aren't of same caliber as the other stat-type bears.

Ok fine. I really don't care what you say about int bears. Its one persons opinion and I shouldn't have to prove myself to you anyways.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 07:41 PM
Ok fine. I really don't care what you say about int bears. Its one persons opinion and I shouldn't have to prove myself to you anyways.

Yet everything I've said was factual. Also you should prove yourself to me, seeing how your maybe the only int bear and think they're able to dominate Dex/Str bears of the same skill level. Have you ever took a second to wonder why the Int Bear population is so low? Not because they're "a challenge" to use, but because they aren't as useful as the other stat types at certain levels (half of those levels you named).

Promagin
06-13-2014, 08:03 PM
What levels do you have to meet me ingame?

I have most of the levels in increments of 5.

I want help for L35 :)

Ign: Irkly

programmed
06-13-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm done responding to you. All you've done is criticize everything I have said and derailed this thread even more than it already was. No everything you've said is not factual and I am not the only int bear. I should not have to prove myself to one person. Especially someone who considers whatever I say as a lie and an excuse. This thread is nothing but 9 pages of derailment and I have asked for it to now be locked so don't bother replying.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm done responding to you. All you've done is criticize everything I have said and derailed this thread even more than it already was. No everything you've said is not factual and I am not the only int bear. I should not have to prove myself to one person. Especially someone who considers whatever I say as a lie and an excuse. This thread is nothing but 9 pages of derailment and I have asked for it to now be locked so don't bother replying.

I bothered replying, and you left your interest for 30-35 pvp ever since the middle of this post, so basically at this point this post was already a general chat. Also, you are very hypocritical, instead of talking about what I've done, you should re-read all of your message. For starters, you started to blabber on about your real life and "farmer market" throwing me paragraphs of excuses about a 50 mile trip which I could honestly care less about, just to decline my challenge. Second off, you're right, your not the only int bear...THERE ARE NO INT BEARS IN PVP AT ALL, and if they went Int it was for a short period of time just to test it out, and go back to Str/Dex, but if I'm wrong, please give me a list of the currently active INT Bears, besides you, which I've never even seen in a PvP or PvE game. Furthermore, I never said anything you said was a lie, I simply outmatched it with facts of gear and builds from other stat type Bears, including a few details from the other characters. Now to end my argument, which part of any of my messages wasn't Factual? Please tell me.

DivineMoustache
06-13-2014, 08:20 PM
Not sure about the rest of the levels, but certainly at 17 and 35, an int bear would stand no chance vs. the most prevalent classes at the respective levels...assuming same level of skill for both players.

At 17, if you are talking about a paw bear (I.E. like 1% Int) as an "int bear", then that could be true. Voodoo pins would not work vs a 35 mage though, as the most valuable asset to a 35 bear, their dodge/armor is being neutralized, or vs. a 35 dex/str bear due to the superior dodge.

EDIT: Also 22. Storm strike wand doesn't provide enough damage at all

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Not sure about the rest of the levels, but certainly at 17 and 35, an int bear would stand no chance vs. the most prevalent classes at the respective levels...assuming same level of skill for both players.

At 17, if you are talking about a paw bear (I.E. like 1% Int) as an "int bear", then that could be true. Voodoo pins would not work vs a 35 mage though, as the most valuable asset to a 35 bear, their dodge/armor is being neutralized, or vs. a 35 dex/str bear due to the superior dodge.

EDIT: Also 22. Storm strike wand doesn't provide enough damage at all

Thank you.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 08:29 PM
I have most of the levels in increments of 5.

I want help for L35 :)

Ign: Irkly

If that's a L25-35, add FleshDrillTwo.

DivineMoustache
06-13-2014, 08:30 PM
If that's a L25-35, add FleshDrillTwo.

Aren't you fristkill as well?

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Aren't you fristkill as well?

No, who is fristkill? I'm Vvriter, Vvritten, FleshDrill, ForestFight, TinyTombs, Vvhimsical, Rauziracmercy, FleshDaThird, Darkxmysteryx, and a few others.

DivineMoustache
06-13-2014, 08:41 PM
No, who is fristkill? I'm Vvriter, Vvritten, FleshDrill, ForestFight, TinyTombs, Vvhimsical, Rauziracmercy, FleshDaThird, Darkxmysteryx, and a few others.

Man I remember a fleshdrill at...16? I thought you were also fristkill as well.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Man I remember a fleshdrill at...16? I thought you were also fristkill as well.

I was 16 on Fleshdrill for a little bit, but I think you're confusing me for that SeniorDrill guy, I think his name was. I still don't know who fristkill is though, lol. :upset:

DivineMoustache
06-13-2014, 08:48 PM
I was 16 on Fleshdrill for a little bit, but I think you're confusing me for that SeniorDrill guy, I think his name was. I still don't know who fristkill is though, lol. :upset:

I've never seen seniordrill, only fleshdrill. I'm probably confusing you with someone else though, w/e. ^.^ Tend to get mixed up a lot as I have lots of junk in my brain.

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 08:52 PM
I've never seen seniordrill, only fleshdrill. I'm probably confusing you with someone else though, w/e. ^.^ Tend to get mixed up a lot as I have lots of junk in my brain.

Lol, then it was maybe me, but WHO IS FRISTKILL?!?!

DivineMoustache
06-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Lol, then it was maybe me, but WHO IS FRISTKILL?!?!

Lol, back when I actually cared what other people thought at l15, I had some serious beef with this mage named fristkill. The guy was incredibly annoying, even more so than myself. Even worse, he talked WITH PERIODS!!!! Can you imagine my horror! (Actually, I felt that whenever people started using periods in PvP, they meant serious business, lol.) Basically, he annoyed me by being a kite mage, complaining when I treed, and would never make a bear while smack talking me.

Anyway, we made up later on, I haven't seen him in FOREVER though. Kinda miss the guy ;(

Vvriter
06-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Lol, back when I actually cared what other people thought at l15, I had some serious beef with this mage named fristkill. The guy was incredibly annoying, even more so than myself. Even worse, he talked WITH PERIODS!!!! Can you imagine my horror! (Actually, I felt that whenever people started using periods in PvP, they meant serious business, lol.) Basically, he annoyed me by being a kite mage, complaining when I treed, and would never make a bear while smack talking me.

Anyway, we made up later on, I haven't seen him in FOREVER though. Kinda miss the guy ;(

Haha, that's a really good summarized story. I'm sorry to say I'm not him, but hopefully you will meet him again before PL completely dies.

Buynmerch
06-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Pvp has changed for all levels since the introduction of forg.

But if you were to do L30 pvp I would suggest Bear with Shiv set...they wreck in pvp

If you want a L35 a would suggest voodoo Mage (pure int)=NUKE!

Voodoo and shiv set are both very cheap pm me in game and I will lend you voodoo set or shiv set.

(Buynuke)

Remiem
06-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Locked by request of the OP