PDA

View Full Version : New server?

Legendproject
05-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey how about to create new server cz main server very lag to much players would be cool idea ;)

razerfingers
05-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Its your internet not the servers. I can play fine in a huge town no lag

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Zylx
05-04-2014, 11:27 PM

....If you have good internet. Not everyone has super-sonic internet speed bro.

Meguy
05-05-2014, 02:42 AM

It also depends on your location. Arcane do not use too much bandwidth so speed is not an issue. STS server locates in only one location, that is why, more farther you are from the server, the more delay and lag you get, regardless of you internet, even if it is stable. That is why pvp is not for everybody, only for those people with <50 ping. You just cannot win against them they already hit you 2 - 3 times before you reacted.

epicrrr
05-05-2014, 02:16 PM
That is why pvp is not for everybody, only for those people with <50 ping. You just cannot win against them they already hit you 2 - 3 times before you reacted.

This is my constant ping, 300 on a good day else 500, my char is delayed by 1-2sec. Even though I am at the top of my health packs my char will pick them up after .5/1/2 sec. People with less than 50 ping or green ping gets an instant charge reaction thus making em easier to pvp so even if I get delayed i just spam buttons haha it usually works :)

STS said they have no plans of adding server location :banana:

razerfingers
05-05-2014, 02:17 PM
....If you have good internet. Not everyone has super-sonic internet speed bro.

It also depends on your location. Arcane do not use too much bandwidth so speed is not an issue. STS server locates in only one location, that is why, more farther you are from the server, the more delay and lag you get, regardless of you internet, even if it is stable. That is why pvp is not for everybody, only for those people with <50 ping. You just cannot win against them they already hit you 2 - 3 times before you reacted.

True true

Hoardseeker
05-09-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm in a Fast internet in India but my HIGHEST ping Ever! Was 300! Happened only once! Gee! Surpriced to see Green ping , I usually get 400Ping in a Town

Prahasit Prahi
05-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Well I'm also from India the ping I get when my connection was good in home is 240-250.
When I'm at college it is 200 sometimes.......it depends on the internet connection we use,make sure you are not downloading anything that time.

~Prahi

Hoardseeker
05-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Well I'm also from India the ping I get when my connection was good in home is 240-250.
When I'm at college it is 200 sometimes.......it depends on the internet connection we use,make sure you are not downloading anything that time.

~Prahi
May I know what network you're using? I'm using the High speed connection here

Prahasit Prahi
05-11-2014, 12:12 PM
May I know what network you're using? I'm using the High speed connection here

I use BSNL broadband connection in home 512kbps-1Mbps.

In college it's reliance I think....it's speed is simply awesome.