View Full Version : How lucky have you been

Ssneakykills
05-04-2014, 05:11 PM
How lucky have you been with locked crates and what have you looted from them?

I'm intrigued as I'm going to start opening my first 100 soon.

Reunegade
05-04-2014, 05:13 PM
I'd advise you to not do so- because
1. You probably will not get anything and
2. You are missing out on half of the game.

Ihateppl
05-04-2014, 05:17 PM
I opened 2 locked and got a mythic ring.

i advise against opening locked at this time.

Titanfall
05-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Dont open locks until a 'double odds weekend' :)

Trenton
05-04-2014, 05:25 PM
I opened 5 awhile back and got mythic amulet, and since then I've opened too many to only get crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
05-04-2014, 05:29 PM
A few months back I opened 5 crates on a double odds weekend and got a mythic, arcane, and/or large platinum bonus from everyone and then lied about it on the forums a few months later.

Waheedski
05-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Most I got was 150 plat then after just rubbish and soon after lost the will to live. Only joking except I did get 150 plat and that's about it.

Ssneakykills
05-04-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm so eager to open them lol

Kellhus
05-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Dumb. Dbl odds just means dbl chance at crap.

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Energizeric
05-04-2014, 05:48 PM
I've opened 234 of them last year, and never got any mythic or arcane items. Best item I got was a McCraw egg which was worth 200k at the time.

Ssneakykills
05-04-2014, 05:57 PM
It's hard because I hear people who get Sam with only 200 crates etc. I'm never going to know what I get if I don't open them so

Xenobiotic
05-04-2014, 05:58 PM
I opened 7 and got doom but I sold it shortly afterwards. Do I advise you to open at this moment? No, there looks to be that a new pet will be released and it may be obtained only through locked crates so save up your goodies.

Edit: My lucky friend got Samael Egg on 5th crate and Whims Egg on 9th.

Ssneakykills
05-04-2014, 06:00 PM
I opened 7 and got doom but I sold it shortly afterwards. Do I advise you to open at this moment? No, there looks to be that a new pet will be released and it may be obtained only through locked crates so save up your goodies.

Edit: My lucky friend got Samael Egg on 5th crate and Whims Egg on 9th.

Oh my that luck lol he must of been over the moon

Xenobiotic
05-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh my that luck lol he must of been over the moon

She* sold the Whim for 19M and opened Samael but unfortunately, she was banned shortly after.

Ssneakykills
05-04-2014, 06:02 PM
She* sold the Whim for 19M and opened Samael but unfortunately, she was banned shortly after.

My bad and sorry to hear that

Zeus
05-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Me and my friend went at crates together with around 5k plat. Our loot was 2 kershal, glacian and a variety of mythics.

That was the luckiest point of my AL career.

samuraisoul
05-04-2014, 07:04 PM
i opened like 400 since they appeared and got a kershal, samael, mythic ring, mythc helmet and mythic armor btw that was back in the beginning of season 5, something like 6 months ago and since then i have got NADA!

but i advise you not to open at this moment, wait till something good or new comes out from them

Goodfella
05-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Since i play the game i have opened abt 600-700 crates and never got mythic or arcane ..
I stopped play the game after half an year i decide to come back and i said to me stoppin to open that ...
Then last month i saw few vids on youtube where ppl looted samael etc ..
I got motivatet again -.-
Big mistake burned 2k plat and got my first mythic it was a lunar pendant which is worth nothing today -.- so i start again say to me to stop that but it is a question of time when i get motivatet again ..
I hate crates so much never looted anything good all my gear what i have i saved for i have done hard work i farm locks elite merchin etc
And thats the better way for me.
That was my story abt open crates have fun guys and luck not like me ^^

Bless
05-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Zilch.

Crowsfoot
05-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Me and my friend went at crates together with around 5k plat. Our loot was 2 kershal, glacian and a variety of mythics.

That was the luckiest point of my AL career.

Ebezaanec
05-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Not a single mythic or arcane for me...

I only looted 2 mythics the entire time I have played... and they were from Elite Gold Chests.

Sceazikua
05-04-2014, 10:01 PM

how about you leave this discussion? this post isnt helpful at all.

Zeus
05-04-2014, 10:08 PM

It sounds like you've been very angry at the game. Is there anything I can do to help?

Prahasit Prahi
05-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Well I opened my crates from the plat that I got from free offers.....on first I got 6k gold second one I got 100 platinum and 3rd one fang of fenrier.....from then I used to open crates with the plat that STS gave me from crate.....I almost got 3-4 times the 100 platinum when ever I was short of plat I used to get it lol....

~Prahi

Kellhus
05-04-2014, 11:14 PM
It sounds like you've been very angry at the game. Is there anything I can do to help?

Lol. That transparent? Nah all good mate. Thanks for asking.

I'm sure like many, I've opened my fair share and have not got anything but legendary worth, what 2k gold.
:-/ I honestly start to believe it's fixed. How can some people open and always get lucky and others open same amount or more and never get anything. Smells like fish. But tbh, at this point idc. Was my decision to open knowing I'd get crap again and again. But, if I ever get plat again it won't be spent on crates, that I'm certain. I'll fund STS's family vacations through other means. (If only they'd have pet flash back weekend).

Kellhus
05-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Sorry, you can help. Know anyone who will buy ethyl for a mill? I can give them five. <---my success with crates.

Keshav Agarwal
05-05-2014, 12:42 AM
if i were you i would not ask here
you always get a mixed opinion
what i would do is open the ones which i farmed to save gold

Zeus
05-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Sorry, you can help. Know anyone who will buy ethyl for a mill? I can give them five. <---my success with crates.

Lol, believe me, I opened my fair share before getting anything good as well. :/ I'll let you know!

Ssneakykills
05-05-2014, 02:24 AM
if i were you i would not ask here
you always get a mixed opinion
what i would do is open the ones which i farmed to save gold

True I guess but I just like to hear how others have done

Zylx
05-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Lol what's 0.01% times 2?

0.02%

http://www.troll.me/images/conspiracy-keanu/whoa.jpg

Candylicks
05-05-2014, 08:59 AM
I've had arcane weapons, Kershal and hooks. Many mythic, many scorn eggs and even more Ethyl. Lots of those discontinued snow vanities, gold, Plat, and the pink junk i just vendor trash. I love locked. It's given me my staff and the ability to buy Sam. Keep in mind I'm on the high end of opening and with 100 I say you have a medium-low chance of a mythic and a low chance of arcane. It's fun though and a gamble, and you should break even on gold if you bought them and didn't farm. Happy popping.

Bless
05-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Popped 5 crates today, was feeling lucky; looted a mythic helm. It's better than nothing.

Candylicks
05-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Mythic with 5 is great. (:

Jxmaa
05-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Luck is just way too far :p popped 250 a week back , got nothing , popped 350 a month pack , got nothing :D

Ssneakykills
05-05-2014, 09:55 AM
I love opening them idk why lol its just the chance of getting something good

Titanfall
05-05-2014, 10:42 AM
For some people
Locks are like a box of chocolates, You never know what's inside!
And for some people
Locks aren't like a box of chocolates, You always know what's inside! JUNK!

Anarchist
05-05-2014, 10:48 AM
If you use a line from 0 to luck where 0 stands for "the universe is rofl@you cause it delights itself playing weird trick on you at your loss"

I proudly stand on line 0 with my chest out.

Doobiez
05-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Not very lucky🙀

Kellhus
05-05-2014, 04:55 PM
I've had arcane weapons, Kershal and hooks. Many mythic, many scorn eggs and even more Ethyl. Lots of those discontinued snow vanities, gold, Plat, and the pink junk i just vendor trash. I love locked. It's given me my staff and the ability to buy Sam. Keep in mind I'm on the high end of opening and with 100 I say you have a medium-low chance of a mythic and a low chance of arcane. It's fun though and a gamble, and you should break even on gold if you bought them and didn't farm. Happy popping.

Like i said, smells like fish.

powermaxed
05-05-2014, 05:34 PM
I opened 5 crates on my sis account and Lord behold, i got a glacian(which was like 14mil back then)... as for my account, I've opened more than 300+ no arcane, luckiest thing that happened to me is having good friends.. u who u r ; )

halcyon441
05-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Ive opened 2 and got 30K gold and some level 15 warrior helm

LordDravek
05-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Season 5 was the time to open. Everyone was looting great items and excited about it. I looted about 6 arcane items and over 30 mythics during that period.

In season 6, the dilution of items in locked crates has gone to crap.
My advice: Dont waste your time and plat until STS wakes up and fixes the diluted odds of garbage... although, I'm fairly certain it's just going to get worse over time. Even double odds weekends now yield a probable 75% less odds that they were in earlier seasons without double odds.

I spend $600-$1000+ per month on plat. Best thing I've seen since Enclave release is one Glacian egg and two mythics... which has cut my plat purchases down to almost zero. I doubt Ill spend more than 10$ a month anymore. It's a huge waste of time and money... other than calling it "supporting the game".

Bless
05-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Season 5 was the time to open. Everyone was looting great items and excited about it. I looted about 6 arcane items and over 30 mythics during that period.

My advice: Dont waste your time and plat until STS wakes up and fixes the diluted odds of garbage... although, I'm fairly certain it's just going to get worse over time. Even double odds weekends now yield a probable 75% less odds that they were in earlier seasons without double odds.

I spend $600-$1000+ per month on plat. Best thing I've seen since Enclave release is one Glacian egg and two mythics... which has cut my plat purchases down to almost zero. I doubt Ill spend more than 10$ a month anymore. It's a huge waste of time and money... other than calling it "supporting the game". Pfft...lucky is all I can say. I do have to agree though, I opened out of the five crates that I opened today, three gave me [2000 gold, 2000 gold, 2000 gold] which is a horrible sight...Shouldn't rewards like this be limited to one per crate and not x3?

Zeus
05-05-2014, 07:42 PM

I spend $600-$1000+ per month on plat. Best thing I've seen since Enclave release is one Glacian egg and two mythics... which has cut my plat purchases down to almost zero. I doubt Ill spend more than 10$ a month anymore. It's a huge waste of time and money... other than calling it "supporting the game".

This is honestly why I do not spend much on the game anymore. The whole itemization system is incredibly stupid because of the fact that it has been SO long since we've received anything remotely new.

alexdroog
05-06-2014, 12:54 AM
I would have more gold if i sold the locked and converted the plat to gold...
I feel like the guy who leaves the slot machine and the next player wins the jackpot in his first try...
This is my first and probably last game that is based on luck.
(Elite drops are luck and chest are luck, even perfect gems are luck.)

Ssneakykills
05-06-2014, 01:52 AM

That's crazy what you looted back in season 5

Aneheazatek
05-06-2014, 01:55 AM
spend within your means.

Open what you are comfortable with.

nothing is guarantee in Locks .

Instanthumor
05-06-2014, 01:58 AM
Throughout my whole AL career, I've opened a couple-few thousand locks...

Got: 1 Samael, 1 Singe, 2 mythic rings, 12 lunar, 5 mythic warrior helm, 3 mythic warrior plate, 7 fang, 6 mythic rogue helm, 500 Ethyl eggs... Somewhere along that margin. At this day, I still wonder where all my gold went, now that I'm sitting with less than 10k gold on both accounts..

Zeus
05-06-2014, 02:34 AM
Throughout my whole AL career, I've opened a couple-few thousand locks...

Got: 1 Samael, 1 Singe, 2 mythic rings, 12 lunar, 5 mythic warrior helm, 3 mythic warrior plate, 7 fang, 6 mythic rogue helm, 500 Ethyl eggs... Somewhere along that margin. At this day, I still wonder where all my gold went, now that I'm sitting with less than 10k gold on both accounts..

The more money you have, the faster it seems to disappear!

Instanthumor
05-06-2014, 02:38 AM
The more money you have, the faster it seems to disappear!

IKR, I thought it was just me! Haha

Endkey
05-06-2014, 02:43 AM
opened almost a thousand crates...1 hooks and a few dooms n helms....regret opening em..well..regeret opening them in that season.

Vixenne
05-06-2014, 10:21 AM
My only lucky loot was 100 plats. Didn't even get mythic items lol :)

utkarsh saini
05-06-2014, 10:28 AM
i opened 12 locks till now and got just a profit of 30 plat in all becoz i got 150 plat lol