PDA

View Full Version : Mythics

Extends
05-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Ok so I got a question should I buy mythic armor and helm for my rouge and upgrade cause there good for this expansion next expansion they will be weak so it is worth buying and upgrading it or not?

Zylx
05-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Well, we're already a month and a half into the expansion, so we probably have roughly 2-3 months until the next expansion hits. So if you want to have good armor for a few months, then go for it I'd rather save my gold for something later though. Sorry to say, but the current expansion's content is now getting a little old. Hopefully the game will get a lil more fun after the new client is released

Extends
05-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Yea I only have enough gold to purcahse the mythic helm and armor then I'm broke so should I just save up for something else ?

Sceazikua
05-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Its still the best armors, and according to my understanding of the situation, they will absolutely do something to it. They surely cant leave them alone like that.

Daddyblu
05-05-2014, 03:55 AM
Yes you should buy!

1.) you can use it for 2-3 months still.
2.) it can make you much stronger and much faster to look farm elite maps and lookfor party.
3) when you join a random party they always look at your gears if you have mythic set.
4) when next expansion arrived by that time im sure you have gold for the new mythics.

Extends
05-05-2014, 04:09 AM
The point is that I only have
2m now enough the just buy the set and I make money really slowly like really slowly I don't farm elites cause I get useless junk it takes a long time getting 2m for me :/

faefaefae
05-05-2014, 04:25 AM
Yes you should buy!

3) when you join a random party they always look at your gears if you have mythic set.

This is so true! With mythic sets, you may find yourself being invited by others for elite or km3 more frequently. That means you can earn money more quickly.

Otahaanak
05-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Just know too that if something comes along that is better than mythic - prices will be way higher than 2 mil for a set. 2 mil for best set for the next few months is not a bad investment.

Candylicks
05-05-2014, 09:00 AM
2m won't even touch the new mythic when they come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
05-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Im waiting for new mythics magma gear is better mythic only by a few stats but i like the magma look.

alexdroog
05-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Don't buy. I doubt AL will upgrade further.
Use good magma gear, mali pet and vanity.
U cant sell upgraded myth.

warriorromio
05-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Its my openion that ...
The sts will never replace the origional mythics ..
They will upgrade them to new level for shure..
Because the upgarded mythics are not tradeable so...
Sts will never replace them..
They add a way to upgrade them..
By arcane shards or drahonigt bar...
By upgrading them by bars and shards is the only way they can keep old mythics and earn money tooo

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Eski
05-05-2014, 10:43 AM
My guess is that there will come another upgrade with the next expansion .. cause the upgraded ones would be useless if not

Prahasit Prahi
05-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Just wait for a week or so...and mostly buying mythic for one expansion is waste...it's only worth if it's used for 2 expansions.

~Prahi

Twizted24
05-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Wouldn't it be better to get magma stuff cuz it's cheaper n I hear it's almost as good as the mythic armor n save for the new expansion?

VenomsChaos
05-05-2014, 06:28 PM
if you are MAGE and not farming so much, and if you are not doing pvp/elite, dont buy it, try use cheaper pinks... legendary items enought for km3 for the fast run... Also easy to find team in km3 if you are mage...

if you are rogue with legendary items = hard to find a fast team on km3... warior wery wery hard to find a team mythic or not :)

i am doing elites on random teams thats the only reason i buyed it, also achivement from upgrade thats why buyed and i not regretfull for the buy it...