PDA

View Full Version : Delphina,Samhayne,H2N,Remiem,ecc please take a look!!!

Razvan Misaru
05-05-2014, 10:16 AM
hey guys,i was thinking if there were a contest for the best videos "The Community Guild's Video Guide Extravaganza!",can we have a contest for the best draws?And the winners should receive:
1.2,000 Platinum & Arcane item of your choice
2.500 Platinum
3.250 Platinum
And all the valid Entries should receive the "Forebearer's Guidance Helm/Armor of Arlor" vanity sets
please guys think about my suggestion :)
if yes here is mine :D
----->http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137996-%26%239733%3BDragon-Enclave-%26%239733%3B
please guys :D
IGN: Originalthor

Regards,
Razvan

epicrrr
05-05-2014, 11:09 AM
im pretty sure best draw can be initiated but the prized will go something like:
1st: 100 plat
2nd: 75 plat
3rd: 50 plat

Remiem
05-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Thanks for your post Raz. Your dragon art is amazing! We may do an art contest sometime in the near future, but I can't guarantee the prizes will be quite so large. Might I recommend you submitting your work to our Community Spotlight contest? It happens every month and can be found stickied in General Discussion.

Razvan Misaru
05-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for your post Raz. Your dragon art is amazing! We may do an art contest sometime in the near future, but I can't guarantee the prizes will be quite so large. Might I recommend you submitting your work to our Community Spotlight contest? It happens every month and can be found stickied in General Discussion.
Thx,np if the prizes won't be so large :) i can buy them,Here is about the Forebearer's Guidance Helm/Armor of Arlor vanity sets,This contest of "THE BEST DRAW"will give to the players another opportunity to get them........let me know when u'll make that contest

Thanks again Remi :) you're the best :D

Xjointz
05-05-2014, 05:48 PM
nice one big brother i wish u win

Razvan Misaru
05-06-2014, 08:01 AM
nice one big brother i wish u win

thx bro :)

Zeus
05-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Thx,np if the prizes won't be so large :) i can buy them,Here is about the Forebearer's Guidance Helm/Armor of Arlor vanity sets,This contest of "THE BEST DRAW"will give to the players another opportunity to get them........let me know when u'll make that contest

Thanks again Remi :) you're the best :D

If they make them so common where they continually announce, the interest for the sets will fade as they lose that "special" factor.