PDA

View Full Version : Unfair offers for free platinum coins?

Crveni Karton
05-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Hello everyone. Yeah it`s me again QQing about something :P
Anyhow, I do not actually have a problem, but something bothers me very much. I have talked with some people that have been in this game for a quite long period of time, and they told me that from time to time, Spacetime adds new offers so you can get platinums.
Now, the question is, why exactly, am I not getting these new offers on my android tablet nor on my PC. Actually I can`t even do any offers on PC :)
Is it because I joined just few days ago or it`s something else?
I`m just saying it would be nice to get new offers like everyone else.

Best regards :)

Halros
05-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure you won't get new ones if you don't do a decent number of the ones already there. I do all the truly free offers that typically say "Install and Run" and might get as few as one new offer a week after I've completed all of the ones that I can. Also, not everyone seems to get the same offers. My friends don't see the same ones I do.

halcyon441
05-05-2014, 07:04 PM
I think it depends on regins, eg where you live plus sts has no control over the offers offered by trialplay or nativex

Schnitzel
05-05-2014, 07:10 PM
STS doesn't control the offers, NativeX and TrialPlay do that.

Crveni Karton
05-06-2014, 06:33 AM
@Harlos
I did all the ones that were available to me, which is to like two groups on facebook, and to download another ST game and Mobigene or w/e it is. No new offers were shown nor mentioned.

I guess Ruizhe is right. It could be that my country is so bad that I have to do surveys to download simple things or like now, I do not get as much possibilities as others.
The only thing left for me is to hope for new offers someday, or just going to waste some money on plats :)