PDA

View Full Version : Taking A long Break from PL.

TheLaw
12-22-2010, 02:33 AM
This is like the second time I'm posting this. But this time it's for real. I'm going to be taking a break for 2-6 months. I know i have quite a sum of enemies everywhere, so I'm here to say sorry and good-bye at the same time.

If you guys wanna know the reason why I'm taking a Break, it's because too much Myna Gens and Android Noobs are sickening me. Everytime I join a game for VL or PvP, I get booted for either getting a good drop or Killing them too much in PvP.

For those of you who think I will be giving away my stuff, I'll say not yet, but once I've decided on quitting, I'll have a competition for it.

So thats all for me now, anybody interested can add me in Facebook, Lesrider knows my name. So have a great time, I will be hanging around the forums as I can't let go of a few great friends.

P/s: Any interesting games for the iMac computer and iPod, FREE ones, I'll consider those :) Not much to say now, have a great PL time.

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:35 AM
Law! Haven't played with you much but sad to see you go, even as a break.

Wish you the best, and happy holidays :)

TheLaw
12-22-2010, 02:43 AM
Law! Haven't played with you much but sad to see you go, even as a break.

Wish you the best, and happy holidays :)

Elly, I havent played with you too. It seems you were extinct on my friend lists =( I'll be back if pets come early ;P Saved all my plat for those.

Happy holidays to you too!

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 02:49 AM
Elly, I havent played with you too. It seems you were extinct on my friend lists =( I'll be back if pets come early ;P Saved all my plat for those.

Happy holidays to you too!

Yeah I haven't been on much lately. The most I've played in the last month or so was yesterday, just that last stretch of 20 totems for my first cyber armor :D

TheLaw
12-22-2010, 02:54 AM
Oh, i havent gotten a single Cyber-armor. Too lazy to do so :D