PDA

View Full Version : Last 5 skill points...

Huikreu
05-05-2014, 01:50 PM
All y'all elite rogues, please help me decide how to spend my last 5 skill points. Current build:

5/5 dex
5/5 str
5/5 int
5/5 crit
5/5 aim
5/5 nox
1/5 pierce
4/5 veil

Traps? Damage passive? Other? I'm currently level 40 and hope to elite pve. This forum has been super helpful so far. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Huikreu

Zuzeq
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
If you don't use Damage pets or Damage lix I'd go with Damage passive. If you do use Damage pets I'd pick up Traps if you run the new maps in Elite mode.

UndeadJudge
05-05-2014, 04:03 PM
If you don't use Damage pets or Damage lix I'd go with Damage passive. If you do use Damage pets I'd pick up Traps if you run the new maps in Elite mode.

I've heard traps are useless in new maps though.

Yakiniku
05-05-2014, 04:37 PM

They're not useless, but it depends on your playstyle and what you do more of.

When grouped for elites, I use Piercer instead of Trap so I can burn down high priority targets faster. When soloing elite, I almost never use Traps because mobs need to be free flowing in order to leash them properly. The only exception is groups of scorn mobs. I use Trap on those suckers because you can't separate them reliably anyway, and getting close for more than two seconds usually ends in a one-shot death.

So to answer the original question, I say traps. Unless you're dabbling in pvp, then the obvious choice is health packs.

Pandamoni
05-05-2014, 04:40 PM
I love my traps in elite. I currently have:

5 agility
5 knowledge
5 crit
5 str
5/5 AS
5/5 Nox
1 piercer
3/5 veil (armor and damage upgrades I believe)
3/5 trap
and I believe I'm left over w 2 points I threw in armor %

Zuzeq
05-06-2014, 11:05 AM

You heard wrong brother. Any kind of control you provide to your party as Rogue is near vidal in these new maps.

Veluthe
05-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Traps if u want pve. Otherwise health packs if pvp. Traps are awesome for elites in party

Ellysius
05-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Trust him,he's a pro :)

UndeadJudge
05-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Trust him,he's a pro :)

You heard wrong brother. Any kind of control you provide to your party as Rogue is near vidal in these new maps.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149927-traps-or-veil-or-both-in-pve

I said I heard that from that thread there ^^

And no need for sarcasm, it's just rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk