PDA

View Full Version : I'll be on tomorrow

smoae
12-22-2010, 03:44 AM
I'll be on PL tomorrow after school tomorrow, and I'll finish giving stuff away. I'll stick around on forums a few days, to get peoples email and stuff.
Once again sorry I canceled the contest, but someone (rhymes with "Must-E" ;)) just really pissed me off.

I'd also like to announce the winner of the level 10 pink contest....

The winner is....

DEMONICDEVYN

I couldn't help but smile with glee when I saw this clever entry...

The best way to kill the overlord... Is to tell him that Royce is mad enough to rush him.

Contests man, make sure to get on PL tomorrow so I can give it to you.

Once again sorry for leaving before expected.

Bye everybody.

Kossi
12-22-2010, 09:53 AM
what time?? :O

RedRyder
12-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Just hold your stuff in case the game gets better and you'd wanna get back. From a developers standpoint, G was probably annoyed with all the quit threads and everything pertaining to it.

Just keep your stuff that you still have left

Conradin
12-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Yo by give away all ur stuff u mean me, right? See ya on 2night-and gratz to demonic, now he has more lvl 10 pinks than anyone

FluffNStuff
12-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Was off line last night, but this sacks.

Conradin
12-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Lol we had a crazy VIP party last night in FC. :( I'm gunna cry

namehere
12-22-2010, 02:29 PM
aww ur leaving.. so sad but r u still doing the contest epic thing ( man i must sound like a NoOb)

Zeus
12-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Lol we had a crazy VIP party last night in FC. :( I'm gunna cry

Yup yup, I was there. I had to leave for a bit to help haikus with something extremely urgent, but I came back again towards the end of it. I would have came back sooner but it was full when I tried.

namehere
12-22-2010, 02:34 PM
aww i wasnt there. i could really used those items... PLUS IVE NEVER BEEN TO A PL PARTY! what a shame......

namehere
12-22-2010, 02:46 PM
PLEASE GO HERE http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?15301-smoae-s-goodbye

DWxT1x
12-22-2010, 02:48 PM
I am pretty shure I was in that party for a while ; )

Demonicdevyn
12-22-2010, 04:20 PM
I'll be on PL tomorrow after school tomorrow, and I'll finish giving stuff away. I'll stick around on forums a few days, to get peoples email and stuff.
Once again sorry I canceled the contest, but someone (rhymes with "Must-E" ;)) just really pissed me off.

I'd also like to announce the winner of the level 10 pink contest....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG really?
am i being punked?
YESH

but smoae i wish u wud stay plz
we will all miss u just dont play as much XD

The winner is....

DEMONICDEVYN

I couldn't help but smile with glee when I saw this clever entry...

The best way to kill the overlord... Is to tell him that Royce is mad enough to rush him.

Contests man, make sure to get on PL tomorrow so I can give it to you.

Once again sorry for leaving before expected.

Bye everybody.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG really?
am i being punked?
YESH

but smoae i wish u wud stay plz
we will all miss u just dont play as much XD

Jespo
12-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Yup yup, I was there. I had to leave for a bit to help haikus with something extremely urgent, but I came back again towards the end of it. I would have came back sooner but it was full when I tried.

I heard that you guys left to go make sexy time away from everyone that was there lol

Conradin
12-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Lol it was dirty-I hqve pics

Zeus
12-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Lol yup now I'm banned in game. Sucks for helping out people

Kossi
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
^lol WTF? what happened after i left

Demonicdevyn
12-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Ugh, so Demonic's butt kiss of another member got him a win? Completely lame. The shoe lace one should have taken it.

What are you talking bout?

and yea that party was sick!

KingFu
12-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Me, ladylove, residentvl, rangepwnsmeel, and haikus were all banned. Along with lesrider for 3 days.....

Kossi
12-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Me, ladylove, residentvl, rangepwnsmeel, and haikus were all banned. Along with lesrider for 3 days.....

whoa.
what did u guys do?
thank god i wasnt there

Herro
12-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I was there; it was a NIGHTMARE! many things happened in a poor christmas tree =(