PDA

View Full Version : Full tank teams

Absorptions
05-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I have started playing end game pvp a lot and I'm enjoying it as a rogue. But when I run into a team full of tanks most of the time I'm screwed. I've practiced my tactics a lot for 1v1 vs tanks and its getting better. But when you face a team of them theirs nothing you can do. All they do is heal,swing,stun then proc with maul or glaive haha. The skill that sxrews you hard is the tanks invincibility when HOR is casted. I mean I don't run into many teams with 4 tanks but still a team of 3 tanks is still overpowered. Basically what I'm saying I'm saying is as a rougue or Mage your at a 0 percent chance of killing a team of tanks. They need to make it wear 2 tanks max on a team haha. Also maybe could a rogue get a self heal or stun skill besides a charged bow attack that doesn't ever work? p.S not to be a negative post

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2014, 07:49 PM
4 tanks, 1 dps. I think we all know which guild does that. Hope they stop though, only thing you can do is stack your own team, or leave. :/

Xenobiotic
05-05-2014, 08:08 PM
4 tanks, 1 dps. I think we all know which guild does that. Hope they stop though, only thing you can do is stack your own team, or leave. :/

That setup is so easy to crack..2 tanks 2 rogues 1 mage will blow that away. Mage and Rogues go for that one rogue and then after that it's gameover.

Instanthumor
05-05-2014, 08:25 PM
That setup is so easy to crack..2 tanks 2 rogues 1 mage will blow that away. Mage and Rogues go for that one rogue and then after that it's gameover.

Easier said than done. That set-up only works sometimes, not always.

amirfk12
05-05-2014, 08:27 PM
the point is you should have to "crack" that. rogues really need a better, reliable stun or better healing

Xenobiotic
05-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Easier said than done. That set-up only works sometimes, not always.

Really? Probably then cause I haven't fought 4 wars 1 rogue (well maybe once but we won because of gear).

Fear
05-05-2014, 09:36 PM
the point is you should have to "crack" that. rogues really need a better, reliable stun or better healing

Better healing?? Rogues can heal 90% of their health...

Haligali
05-06-2014, 12:49 AM

Not to mention the heal over time stacks after each pack.

Joncheese
05-06-2014, 02:38 AM
I have started playing end game pvp a lot and I'm enjoying it as a rogue. But when I run into a team full of tanks most of the time I'm screwed. I've practiced my tactics a lot for 1v1 vs tanks and its getting better. But when you face a team of them theirs nothing you can do. All they do is heal,swing,stun then proc with maul or glaive haha. The skill that sxrews you hard is the tanks invincibility when HOR is casted. I mean I don't run into many teams with 4 tanks but still a team of 3 tanks is still overpowered. Basically what I'm saying I'm saying is as a rougue or Mage your at a 0 percent chance of killing a team of tanks. They need to make it wear 2 tanks max on a team haha. Also maybe could a rogue get a self heal or stun skill besides a charged bow attack that doesn't ever work? p.S not to be a negative post

I hate tank stacking, its boring as hell. So unfortunate that we have to be pushed into fighting like this.... But like Alhun just said, stack your own or leave. Sucky.

Endkey
05-06-2014, 02:41 AM
its not just 5 tanks..it is 5 fully equipped mauler/glaive with sams and singes. Get in between them somehow and u die instantly. And then the game starts to lag..

Alhuntrazeck
05-06-2014, 04:02 AM

Thing about 4 tanks is after u kill the rogue, the fight will still be going on...so ofc the rogue rejoins! Annnd the cycle repeats.

@End: LOL! Like I once said, running Rockhorn is like PvP now...SO many stuns!

I hate tank stacking, its boring as hell. So unfortunate that we have to be pushed into fighting like this.... But like Alhun just said, stack your own or leave. Sucky.
Also, if your guildies/friends/allies aren't really really fast joining, a blocker joins. Some guilds have blockers that join so damn fast, its pretty impressive 0.0

Joncheese
05-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Thing about 4 tanks is after u kill the rogue, the fight will still be going on...so ofc the rogue rejoins! Annnd the cycle repeats.

@End: LOL! Like I once said, running Rockhorn is like PvP now...SO many stuns!

Also, if your guildies/friends/allies aren't really really fast joining, a blocker joins. Some guilds have blockers that join so damn fast, its pretty impressive 0.0

Ikr! Those mmph and mags are fast!

Didnt matter yesterday in TDM tho, xrheii from magnum blocked our tdm, and we still won 20-9 3v4...... :) that had to butthurt.

supersyan
05-06-2014, 08:40 AM
vixen can do some tricks against full warrior team

Serancha
05-08-2014, 05:39 PM

Actually this is incorrect. THe packs do not give 30% each in pvp, since a global "balancing" a couple of seasons ago. They heal about 18% each - it has a bit of randomness to it, but is never over 20% even fully upgraded.

Instanthumor
05-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Actually this is incorrect. THe packs do not give 30% each in pvp, since a global "balancing" a couple of seasons ago. They heal about 18% each - it has a bit of randomness to it, but is never over 20% even fully upgraded.

Better than mage's heal. Mage heal only heals 20% on average to a warrior... Pretty lame for a support class, then again, the class is screwed up.

Xenobiotic
05-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Better than mage's heal. Mage heal only heals 20% on average to a warrior... Pretty lame for a support class, then again, the class is screwed up.

Mages are the cutest by far tho

Instanthumor
05-08-2014, 10:23 PM

Yeah totally, because cuteness plays a huge role in gameplay.

Fear
05-08-2014, 10:36 PM

No mages are ugly blue people. But I'm still a prince

Theillist1
05-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Has anyone tried 5 warriors against 5 rogues?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Ishtmeet
05-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Has anyone tried 5 warriors against 5 rogues?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
Endgame is different from level 8-9 pvp, so if rogues use packs most of them will be eaten by one or 2 rogues. Warriors do a lot of damage in endgame so, Will be tank winning everytime as that skyward stuns and axe stuns are really op!