PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Quests question

Echelong
12-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Are they a chain (you have to complete them in order) or can you make them like the yeti elite quests and take multiple of them? Also the rest of the quests come from the same guy or different one?

I started the totems just now and I was wondering this.

If this was answered before sorry I used the search and didn't found it.

Ellyidol
12-22-2010, 11:29 AM
From what I know, you have to start and complete the Armor piece first, then get the helm quest. This is from the same guy in Mynas lair in keeper map.

For the weapons, I'm not sure where the NPC is or whats required, but its done in map 3 with the capsules.

Echelong
12-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Thanks Still a long way to go.

Ayrilana
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Don't you start doing the second one too even though you don't have it? I remember getting totems and shards from the keeper.

EDIT: I was wrong. I hadn't realized at the time you could get more than one totem so I assumed it was a shard.

Herro
12-22-2010, 04:15 PM
nah, it's one at a time
ALL the quests are from the same one person, one at a time

Pharcyde
12-22-2010, 04:19 PM
It chains from the rare spawn shadow quest giver in crush the keeper. ORDER:
1.) 100 Totem's = Cyber Armor.
2.) 50 Shard's = Cyber Helm.
3.) Free 25 Shadow Prisoners = Cyber Weapon.
4.) Collect 5 Shadow Essence from Small Magic Shadows or sometimes tall shadows with big arms (fat bulky ones never drop). = Cyber Sheild.
5.) Talk to Ellie in Forest Haven and enjoy a free Cyber Sheild. Hurry up and get it because this is a limitted time exploit, they will be adding a different way to collect the doll in the future if you collected the reward before the doll was out.

Yes you may only do one at a time.

cuard
12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
yes all true 100 totems then 50 shards 25 shady and 5 of the same thing hope ur close to finshing

Fyrce
12-23-2010, 02:34 AM
BTW, the fat ones do drop essences. I used to think only non-fat ones through I don't know how many shadows w/ people, and then one day, a fat one dropped an essence... But only one fat one whereas most of the other types of shadows drop essences.

Pharcyde
12-23-2010, 02:38 AM
BTW, the fat ones do drop essences. I used to think only non-fat ones through I don't know how many shadows w/ people, and then one day, a fat one dropped an essence... But only one fat one whereas most of the other types of shadows drop essences.

Okay so its like this then:
Fat Shadow = Rare Essence drop
Tall Skinny Shadow = Uncommon Essence drop
Short Enchantress Shadow = Common Essence drop.

pcm2a
12-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Can you solo the shadow prisoners?

GoofyYno
12-27-2010, 02:13 PM
where are the shadow prisoners?

pcm2a
12-27-2010, 02:17 PM
They are in captive audience and have a spawn rate so bad that you will go through your phone, to pocket egends, and punch them.

Echelong
12-27-2010, 02:22 PM
It chains from the rare spawn shadow quest giver in crush the keeper. ORDER:
1.) 100 Totem's = Cyber Armor.
2.) 50 Shard's = Cyber Helm.
3.) Free 25 Shadow Prisoners = Cyber Weapon.
4.) Collect 5 Shadow Essence from Small Magic Shadows or sometimes tall shadows with big arms (fat bulky ones never drop). = Cyber Sheild.
5.) Talk to Ellie in Forest Haven and enjoy a free Cyber Sheild. Hurry up and get it because this is a limitted time exploit, they will be adding a different way to collect the doll in the future if you collected the reward before the doll was out.

Yes you may only do one at a time.

Thanks for the heads up. Today I finished the totems now lets hope the rest of the quests are faster. I will get the doll and if Ellie gives me another I will take rift.

Echelong
12-27-2010, 02:24 PM
They are in captive audience and have a spawn rate so bad that you will go through your phone, to pocket egends, and punch them.

lol I just imagined if you could kill them ala pocket god style. Volcano Hoops FTW

Fyrce
12-27-2010, 02:55 PM
They are soloable, though fat ones are a *****!

Balgreta
01-04-2011, 06:16 PM
the spawn rate isn't bad either imo, we just had 5 on one map!! generally getting between 1 and 3 tho seems avg so it i think its a faster quest than the totems :)

Kortaar
01-08-2011, 09:58 AM
so whats the difference in the astronaut looking armor and the blue skull black chest armor set?

Ayrilana
01-08-2011, 01:50 PM
so whats the difference in the astronaut looking armor and the blue skull black chest armor set?

Stats and set bonuses

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8939-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-III

Kortaar
01-12-2011, 12:25 PM
thanks for the info