PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Captive Audience for Victory Lap

ProSophist
12-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Even at level 50 I've been struggling to find groups that completes the entire level to unlock Victory Lap. Everybody on the friend's list have been out for quite some time so I'm looking for people who are looking to unlock Victory Lap as well or just want to help out.

It'll start from 'Captive Audience' to 'This Ends Now'

Help would be much appreciated.

IGN: ProSophist

namehere
12-22-2010, 01:10 PM
i need help with this ends now wanna team up?

ProSophist
12-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Well like I said the highest I have is 'Captive Audience'
So we will have to start from there if you want to join.

Echelong
12-22-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm on the same as you add me Echelong 50 Full Cosmos I will be on after 6pm EST

Bigsleazy
12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
I'll help I suppose

Axavier
12-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Add me Axavier and I will help :)

Sky../
12-22-2010, 02:44 PM
I can help. Will be on about 10hrs from now. Ign krazeeva

cuard
12-22-2010, 02:56 PM
:oshure ill help ASAP i like helping :) ing CUARD

TOASTYTorpedo
12-22-2010, 08:12 PM
I had trouble with this too. If you are really desperate, join a game that looks almost complete and see if it gets done right away. But, often groups finish all but the final boss so that is tough. I suggest doing Crush The Keeper runs and in between every game check for the level you need (preferably one that has started and has a few 50's)

Bigsleazy
12-22-2010, 10:14 PM
It was kinda fun going through those maps. Haven't done in a long time.

ProSophist
12-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Finally able to unlock Victory Lap.

Special thanks to Bigsleasy, Pinakamalakas, and Seks. :)

Fyrce
12-23-2010, 02:06 AM
I always thought, when doing the shadows, that there's totally an exploit, where a group can come along a shadowed level and pick up the boss pretty quickly. Hell, if people woulda hung around, I woulda done Tpaxx but everyone wanted their cyber fast. Particularly the mages :) And shadows are totally soloable for a mage.

TPaxx isn't that bad, BTW. I would say try it. I think it can be done reliably by a 3-person group, without spending too much time on him. Obvioiusly depends on the group. You might also try solo'ing w/ elixir(s). The worse thing in Ao3, or any PL level, is to NOT try. And try. And try again. Maybe stop and think. And then try again. You'd be amazed how often that works out or how often people come along and group.

And sorry to say this, but I am still amazed by the level 50s that have not finished Ao3. I never would have thought that but then reality whacked me in the face. I thought most people, no matter their level, try to finish a new area (you know: go, go, go. Right?), and then ponder leveling. I wouldn't be able to resist looking at the new stuff :P Hell, when I finish an area, I try to go on. Just in case it's doable. How else would I find out a level 30 can tank Ao2 w/ a 30s, 20s group? :P