PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions small and large

Tree Dude
12-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Hi guys,

Been playing for a bit (just hit lvl23). I have some minor suggestions and then a few big ones that may not even be possible. First the small:

- Class indicator next to name. When someone joins it would be nice to see their class right away. This could be done through an icon of even the color of the text.

- Display enemy buffs, debuffs, and level. This one is simple and really needs to happen.

- Hits, misses, +XP and +gold currently pop above our heads, but it lags way behind in large fights. It needs to keep up with what is happening, otherwise it is useless.

- Bound items. Really hard bosses should drop weapons that bind to that character and cannot be traded. that way the only way you get it is to help defeat that boss.

- See stats of items you are buying/trading as if you were equiping it. That way you know the +/- effect it will have for you.

Now the larger suggestions:

- A real party system. I would like to be able to stay in a party even in town.

- Guilds. Yeah I know this one is coming, but I want it really bad.

- Voice chat. This may be a reach, but I think it is possible. We are playing on a phone after all. It would have to be wifi/4g only, but I think it could work.

That is it for now. Let me know what you think.

superglut2
12-23-2010, 02:41 PM
On bind on pickup we should have a roll system like where we can either pass the item or roll for it. Then wheb u roll it picks random number from 1 to 100 like in WoW.

Tree Dude
12-23-2010, 08:36 PM
I had thought of a roll system (having played WoW for a while) but thought it might slow the game down. Being a portable game means it needs to be able to be picked up and played for a bit, then put back down. Having to roll on every drop would slow the game way down. Maybe just for boss items it could work.

EricB
12-24-2010, 07:14 PM
- See stats of items you are buying/trading as if you were equiping it. That way you know the +/- effect it will have for you.

I like this one!

Tree Dude
11-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Been out of the game a few years. Looks like a bunch of these are there now! Good to know you guys listen.

Register
12-01-2012, 10:28 AM

kcimythgim
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I love the suggestions especially the class indicator icon and the stats while trading items. Sometimes people try to trade me items and I don't know whether to buy them or not because I don't know if they make my dps go up or down.

XghostzX
12-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Party system + voice chat... man, I've had some pretty close friends for 2 years over PL. It'd be cool to hear them for once. If you've played modern combat 3 or NOVA 3 for ios (or a phone) voice chat is compatible... so yeah, it's possible.