PDA

View Full Version : Iknowvation <Cartel>

Distension
05-06-2014, 02:54 AM
Hello Vation here, i decided to make this thread so people can post what they think about me. I can tell lots of people hate me because i help my guildies when they get rushed and others call that teaming.

So post what you think about me and if they are all bad or i feel threatened or any way of depression. Ill quit L30-40 Pvp and just focus on merching.

For those that DO like me, I love you all back, like the <Plsno> they have been a good family and also to Kozmozis(vvowser, iwrathi), i love you too.

:) my PL depends and you guys!!

Rescind
05-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Do what you want. Who cares if people don't like you? You're playing this game because you like it. Don't let others tell you what you can and can't do in pvp. If you like rushing, so be it.

Distension
05-06-2014, 03:18 AM
What i dont like is People cussing and stuff. Im always insta rushed in almost every game man. I need to know how others think about me.

Rescind
05-06-2014, 03:25 AM
Maybe it's your guild they don't like. Your guild seeks to "correct" pvp. Honestly pvp at it's true from should be rushing / ffa style
If you're getting rushed every game, then you should consider getting back up from your <cartel> group.

Distension
05-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Nah cant be. Before i was in this guild, people rushed the hell out of me. Cartel just helped me deal with new rushers. I am a nice guy when you first meet me, if you rush me or piss me off, then i rage and rush.

Burningdex
05-06-2014, 05:43 AM
u be friend either way :)

i dislike the old cartel cuz they farmed 30s with voodoos then got their 30 and couldnt compete

but do what u want :) no ones stopping you

play what you love love what you play

~ burn

Jyuu1205
05-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Iknowvation <3.

programmed
05-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Who cares if you're hated. You stay loyal to your friends and guild by helping them out when they need it, and I respect that. My 40 was in Xclusivity and I got hated because it was a guild that rushed a lot. It was the fact that a lot of old friends were in there that made me stay and help them out. If you really care about haters then don't reveal who you are on the character you're hated on. That way I was able to help my friends on my 40 and still keep all my 35s reputations.

Distension
05-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Too late for that. I made up with lots of my hunters but some wont stop. They are all 40,

Cavoc
05-07-2014, 12:27 AM
And you are

Hook
05-07-2014, 02:39 AM
I've never seen you in-game but,
First of, let's make it clear. You are a rusher. Helping guildies out when they are rushed, automatically puts you on the rusher side.

Second of all, if it's what you like, do it. It's your life, your time & money, your decision.

And lastly, don't ever rage and get pissed. You can only get better by fighting multiple people at once. It's just a game. KDR means nothing. You can be a great pvper with a negative kdr. Only respect is what matters.

Im a rusher but a lot of people know I'm a really nice guy. In fact, I renamed from OccultFormula to JungleGold because I'm more well known for rushing with my fox, than I am for doing Art stuff on forums. I don't need to hide.

Good luck, & happy rushing.

Distension
05-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Your Occultformula? :)

Rescind
05-07-2014, 02:59 AM
I've never seen you in-game but,
First of, let's make it clear. You are a rusher. Helping guildies out when they are rushed, automatically puts you on the rusher side.

Second of all, if it's what you like, do it. It's your life, your time & money, your decision.

And lastly, don't ever rage and get pissed. You can only get better by fighting multiple people at once. It's just a game. KDR means nothing. You can be a great pvper with a negative kdr. Only respect is what matters.

Im a rusher but a lot of people know I'm a really nice guy. In fact, I renamed from OccultFormula to JungleGold because I'm more well known for rushing with my fox, than I am for doing Art stuff on forums. I don't need to hide.

Good luck, & happy rushing.

How do you change your name on forums?!!!

Burningdex
05-07-2014, 03:00 AM
How do you change your name on forums?!!!

get on :)

Distension
05-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Me? You want me to get on?

Burningdex
05-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Me? You want me to get on?

,eant rescind :3 i gtg lel