PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!!

Bigboyblue
05-06-2014, 08:01 AM
This forum is full of great threads and great discussions but there is one thing missing. A completely positive thread. Here's a few things I am thankful for.

I want to thank STS for creating a great game. You've done a fantastic job! You're very involved with the community and always take our concerns and desires into consideration. You deserve more praise than you get.

Thanks to all members of the community. You keep the game going. Always interesting topics to discuss on the forums and great people to play with in the game. I even love the trolls. You know who you are :p. Nothing like a good laugh on these forums. We have members who post the most helpful information. Great guides and lot's of information to help everyone improve.

Thanks to my guild Pheonix. You're a great group who make playing this game fun. Nothing better than running some elites with a good group of people. Everyone is nice and respectful. No judgments, no drama and always someone around to help improve my game play.

Just a few things that make AL great. Keep up the good work people!

Roberto077
05-06-2014, 09:07 AM
You are a good person and people say good things about you

Moral support OP :D

Kreasadriii
05-06-2014, 09:57 AM
Nice player, appreciate it and ur thread bro