PDA

View Full Version : Lower loots

Sai Kishore
05-06-2014, 11:19 AM
I was attacked by a player named Sars. He got 750 k sheep and gold. And when I try to revenge the loot I get is only 100k gold and 50 k sheep even though his hoards and corrals are full :/.. And to take down his base I surely need to spend more than what I get . What should I do..? Quit the game ...? Or is Sts ever going to battle those bugs? ??

csb
05-08-2014, 03:50 PM
I hope they don't fix it until after I finish all my level 10 upgrades. Currently, all my storage can be full of resources, and nobody can take my gold/sheep. If they do manage to get inside, they don't get much.

Yamadaron
05-19-2014, 06:38 AM
I was attacked by a player named Sars. He got 750 k sheep and gold. And when I try to revenge the loot I get is only 100k gold and 50 k sheep even though his hoards and corrals are full :/.. And to take down his base I surely need to spend more than what I get . What should I do..? Quit the game ...? Or is Sts ever going to battle those bugs? ??

Well, that happens quite often, in the most situations the player who attacked you hides or already spent the resources which he has stolen from you 2 mins. after he attacked you.
I always wait and watch that guy until he has many resources, if you have bad luck he continues with that and hides or spends it right after he attacked someone.
Would be nice if sts would fix that.

Colby Stahnke
06-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Well, that happens quite often, in the most situations the player who attacked you hides or already spent the resources which he has stolen from you 2 mins. after he attacked you.
I always wait and watch that guy until he has many resources, if you have bad luck he continues with that and hides or spends it right after he attacked someone.

I was attacked 2 days ago by ASF. He took 530/470k from me when I only had about 2mil gold and 2.3mil sheep. I checked his base and he was maxed out at 8mil gold but he was online so I couldn't revenge. Today I checked his base and he was still maxed out on gold so I tried to revenge only to find that 22k gold and 160k sheep were available to steal. Makes no sense what so ever. All 4 of his gold storages are level 11 so he can hold 8mil. His sheep storages are not maxed (11/10/9/5) so he can only hold up to 3,550,000 sheep. His gold and sheep storages are full but I can only revenge for max take away of 22k/160k. Boggles my mind!!! Either he is cheating or the game is bugged but I'd like to know which.

Int
06-25-2014, 06:48 PM

I was attacked 2 days ago by ASF. He took 530/470k from me when I only had about 2mil gold and 2.3mil sheep. I checked his base and he was maxed out at 8mil gold but he was online so I couldn't revenge. Today I checked his base and he was still maxed out on gold so I tried to revenge only to find that 22k gold and 160k sheep were available to steal. Makes no sense what so ever. All 4 of his gold storages are level 11 so he can hold 8mil. His sheep storages are not maxed (11/10/9/5) so he can only hold up to 3,550,000 sheep. His gold and sheep storages are full but I can only revenge for max take away of 22k/160k. Boggles my mind!!! Either he is cheating or the game is bugged but I'd like to know which.

Same thing happened to me, lost 2 battle, I lost 1m+ each battle and I try to revenge but their loot is only like what 200-300k? Sts has ditched BD and moved onto AB, and it will still be this way, ditching old games, focusing on new games, sorry but BD is fked over and u might as well play clash of clans since they fix their games daily

hedning
09-16-2014, 06:55 AM
Same thing happened to me, lost 2 battle, I lost 1m+ each battle and I try to revenge but their loot is only like what 200-300k? Sts has ditched BD and moved onto AB, and it will still be this way, ditching old games, focusing on new games, sorry but BD is fked over and u might as well play clash of clans since they fix their games daily

Okey, let me explain this to you and everyone else and not being a dick while doing it :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore - Grass eating beings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore - Meat eating beings, eating Herbivores

You guys who are complaining are herbivores, grass eaters. It is better to eat than to be eaten, so make sure to strike first... ;)