PDA

View Full Version : Desperoto's ONE MILLION GIVEAWAY CONTEST!

Desperoto
05-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Hello everyone!
Some of u may know me and some of u may not. I'm very inactive for a few months already and I decided to stop with the game. This won't mean I will never be online to chat or get owned in PvP.. But I'm not gonna play hardcore like i did before.
That's why I want to make some people happy with a part of my gold, since I don't play a lot anymore.

HOW TO WIN?
-Post a selfie of your character
Make a short/long message to me or the rest of AL (Tips, tricks, a joke... or something else!)
Try to include your Guild, Ingame name(s), Level(s) and the reason why u want the gold!!

Everyone has chance to win!

END DATE: 10 MAY 2014

To my guildies: Ill do a giveaway in the guild hall on the same day

Ihateppl
05-06-2014, 01:37 PM
lets see here

most ppl think i am a hater, but i hope this name will prove that i love some ppl. not all, but some ;D

i also think that i should get that 1 million gold because i have a heart of gold xD

Stewart Griffin
05-06-2014, 01:43 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/mesyzeva.jpg

Heyya ign: kingstewart guild:

Yeah I'm just a war I'm very active 15,400 aps 1,001 pvp kills about 45k pve kills most money I have ever made is 10m. I have been playing since kraken expansion I was a noob back then :p. I took a break from the game because I thought it wouldn't get better but Sts surprised me because I was looking at YouTube videos( I wanted to watch a music video next thing i know I'm watching videos about locked creates ) that's when the shuyal expansion came out around Halloween I started playing remembering that I was still a noob and used sea lord of grace armor. I sold my armor and weapons and went to start my life over ^_^. I went out and got recruited by masters of chaos and had so much fun there. Too bad that all 170 or so members there are inactive and ik you won't see this but thank you guys you helped me get to where I am. Then I met skorito and funeralmarch. Soooo much thanks to them they have supported me so much. Skorito which was the 4th person on my friend list but only true friend I met so far. We battled and we still do now. Him and funeral march told me to open lockeds and I got a singe and sold it for 10m I gave 5m to my best friend in the game (skorito) next thing ik Me and skorito had full mythic set and we are best friends. We open lockeds and run so many missions together. I want the money because I'm very active and I really want to buy the magmatic claymore of assault lvl 41. Well i dont know you really but stay classy, have fun, and if a stranger ever asks you for help or asks you to follow them into a dark ally or any where suspicious tell him that your mom is waiting for you ^_^ peace.

-king

Mythiclash
05-06-2014, 02:01 PM
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/platinumaccal/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-06-20-57-58-1_zpsjnnj1pwd.png

I see fire... but where?

I'm only a friendly warrior lvl 21(guild: Nubs N Scrubs) with a perfect selfie xD. I want the gold because i want get better to help people(or guildmates) in pvp and endboss :D

IGN: Johanniter (lvl 40)
IGN: Crowstyle (lvl 21)
IGN: Bullhai (lvl 40)

skorpionx
05-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi i'm skorpionx (crisis of faith)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/uza7atuh.jpg

This is my ugly face..
And i would tell you a story about a poor man (like me) with no money and no power to became a legend..

We will call our hero..Mr x....

Our Mr.x was so poor and lacking in energy, he like cooking and like girls was too gentle to became a legend as you can see in the image with his little dog xP
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/apesyza6.jpg
Aa you can see is a familiar person (picture is original no Photoshop)
There was really a critical situation...

One time he won a contest about a giveaway 1m about...and he immediately restored his energy like I would do with my hero buying a new head xP
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/yta7avab.jpg

this story come to end xP

Thank you all for listen my story

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

P:S:I know all of you will be curious how could be a so heavy critical situation, this is a bug in game. I was testing/finding how to "exactly trigger" the situation to post in bug report later; i can only tell for unlucky warriors that "a warrior spell" create this problem

Ihateppl
05-06-2014, 02:09 PM
[/QUOTE] http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/apesyza6.jpg
Aa you can see is (picture is original no Photoshop)[/QUOTE]

How do you get -993 crit?

skorpionx
05-06-2014, 02:28 PM
answered your curiosity in my previous post editing it ;)

kyou19
05-06-2014, 02:42 PM
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m421/kyou89/dc9aadb80b6a57ce74b5df64e4acfc81.jpg

Hi my name is Fappuccino but you can call me Fap. I might not know you but I know youre a cool person its sad though that you are already leaving this game for good. If ever theres a chance I would like to meet you ingame (not that Im doing to ask some items or gold lol) so that someday we can run some dungeon and beat up some mobs or maybe have a little chitchats.

If ever I win this contest I would absolutely buy myself a lepre so I can easily farm those locked crates and sell them to earn more golds. :)

Archerios
05-06-2014, 03:24 PM

Hi Desperoto.
I believe we can be a good friend :).Add me in game.My Ign is Quadraxiz.I'm from <Aeterna>.This is a very cool,friendly and fun guild.My current level is 41.Why I want the gold?Because I need better equipments and few pets lol.You know how hard this game,right?.Also I will share some of the gold to have a party with my guildmates.

Iliketolol
05-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Hi my name is vegeta, am a super active member of spacetime studios since 4 years... And i have founders helm in pocket legends( lvl 7 accnt) .. Lol

Reason why i wnna win this contest:

Am the most unluckiest person of this game, ive never got a single arcane from locks ( all my savings spent) nor ive won any contest ever... But my frnds ( pandamonie and mythic) have always encouraged me to take part in contests.... So i try to take part in every possible contest..

Do i need gold? No i just wnna win it for sake of winning somthing... Lol
Ive literally never won any luck based contest in my life... XD

*fingers crossed*

Pyoom
05-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Hi Desperoto!
I may not know you neither know me, but it is sad for a good player like you to leave this game. Yes, we didn't talk or chat because we didn't met each other in-game but i thought that we will be good friends even though i'm noob. :D
Btw, my death count is high and i don't care. I'm just playing this game for fun not just for some serious irl problems. Games are made to have fun not to go rage quitting after getting owned by someone. :)
Pyoom(Lvl41)-Elite Runners
Reason:
Same as others but really need some kickstart for some myth armor for my rogue. :D

Kellhus
05-06-2014, 04:32 PM
So unlike most of the people who have posted that are rich as...... Im not. The million would actually help me to buy my last piece of gear I've been trying to save up for over the last few months.
So yeah, i do need the gold. And if we must, I've never won anything and got nothing but junk legendaries from crates myself, but i think that is poor excuse to use. I've also never even had more than 1.5M saved ( when i bought my mythic armour).
Also, i see someone here post l20-something war toon instead of his end game one or any of his many toons with collector gear. Its sad you try to act poor and small when there are people who really need the money.
Anyways, i think is great your trying to make other people happy by helping them out. It would be a greatly appreciated gift if you were to give it to me. Like I said it would help me to get my last piece of gear and allow me to use what i have managed to save to put towards my first mythic pet.
Either way, thanks for the chance and i hope it goes to someone who could truly use it. Ty.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/qyja9upa.jpg

Ign Rykka
Guild Deviant Misfits
Image of me hiding in bushes, ashamed of my Noob gear. See i really do need your help :-)

Sent from my youknowwhat using youknowwhich

Samdegreat
05-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Guild - insomnia
IGN - samdegreat
Level - 41

Why I want the gold -
I simply want it so that I can remember you by it being the generous nub u are :)
Also I would love to host some contests in the near future in your honour.

Tip - make the most of your time in this game don't store money spend it, have fun eventually your going to quit, also don't join a guild because you believe It has 'pro players in it' join one which has a friendly vibe which from my experiences hadn't picked one up since a year ago when I joined insomnia and eos which I joined a few days ago for the anniversary. Also I would like to try out farmers.inc on my alt account since they all seem nice when among them :)

Trick- pierce into a rock on the edge of a Map and you may find yourself going through it :)

Joke - what did the warrior say to the rogue?
Answer- put me up! Give me all your money?

My life in AL -

I first began in season 1 which was one of the best, I met a awesome Spanish dude called brutoman, which we battled until we were the heroes of arlor, but more evil arose and a sudden chill ran down my back so I bought a Santa suit later realising a snowman was stalking me, however we became best of friends (me and mr freeze- pet)then I joined an awesome guild called insomnia with the best gm of all time, a great friend (immortalis) along the way I met many partners in crime and few enemies.
Shalanzar an awesome mage who isn't really active anymore, rafarina (something along the lines of that name)
In my spare time I love to pvp but I was more of a lie on the floor guy then victorious, until a warrior called goarek taught me the ways and part of what I am today, however he quit for a year and came back last week which gave me more of a purpose in this game to pay him back :)
Until season 3 I was missing something then I met a guy who longed for a home which became insomnia, his name was Desperoto... You will always have a place with us, while we envy people who can sleep hehe (referring to guild name)

Powerawesomer
05-06-2014, 06:59 PM
87399 im begging and I like bacon

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

GoodSyntax
05-06-2014, 07:14 PM

I remember PvPing against you several seasons ago :-)

I'm truly sorry to have yet another good player leave. Hopefully, you remember me well enough to know that I am still a happy noob, I still like to help others and I still fight for the mainstream players. Contests that I host, giveaways that I do and the random assistance I offer comes from a player just like yourself, someone who just enjoys the game for what it is, and never judges others based on the gear they have.

Best of luck my friend!

amirfk12
05-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Hey everybody, my IGN is Amirfk, and I'm a proud member of EOS. I'm Level 41, and I'm saving up for mythic daggers and/or an arcane pet. I'd love to win the million, because that would put me one step closer to being able to afford them

Tip for PVP: Never charge a group of arcane tanks. :P Major no no. It's happened to me a few times by accident and it always ends messily.

Ishtmeet
05-06-2014, 09:15 PM
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m421/kyou89/dc9aadb80b6a57ce74b5df64e4acfc81.jpg

Hi my name is Fappuccino but you can call me Fap. I might not know you but I know youre a cool person its sad though that you are already leaving this game for good. If ever theres a chance I would like to meet you ingame (not that Im doing to ask some items or gold lol) so that someday we can run some dungeon and beat up some mobs or maybe have a little chitchats.

If ever I win this contest I would absolutely buy myself a lepre so I can easily farm those locked crates and sell them to earn more golds. :)
Truth here! :)

Doomshadowx
05-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Hey :) My IGN is Doomshadowx and I am in Chivalrous Union. I would like this 1 million to save up and buy a mythic staff.
Here I am:

Invokeer_
05-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Hi im Invokeer87420
Im invokeer from guild Fame.
Im so sad you leaving this game to help people in arcane legends ,Im so proud of you.
I admit i scam once cause i have no gold,but it fail.I admit also im a noob,people calling me noob ,crap and other rude langguage but i nevermind it.
if i have chance to won a million gold,i will help myself even my friend and give some golds because his always sleeping at 3am in the morning to earn golds by doing quests.
Even i have no chance to win,atleast i shared my short story and experienced in AL :).
God Bless you :)

lowratehitman
05-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Hi!
I'm sorry that your leaving....but you are going to be able to help someone that really needs it.
OK let me tell you who I am. I am a loyal person. Of curse I'm from loyalist guild. I always help people when they need help. People might say that I'm bad *** always helping guildies kill bosses but actually I just like helping people and making them get where they are right now. I don't like people who talk trash. I like having fun with friends when we are all together. Well that's me I guest....

TIP: Always wear guild title in PvP
TIP: Always help guildies
Not but not least: ALWAYS HAVE FUN

OK I need the gold because I have never even collected that much gold. I don't use any mystic except lep.
And I would also like to have at least one mystic item or pet to buy it for. And also I would like to host a contest for my guild 280k give away Q&A.

SELFIE TIME8742287423

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

gosiengfioa
05-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Hi guys im gosiengfioa
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/abyja8yj.jpg

Im not strong that you ever know,im not that good in pvp's, but im good in helping people towards in achieving their own goals in fabolous games that would entirely world love to play,

Im just a lvl 27, thats like to wear most of good vanities, but in case im not that rich that you ever thought, i most sold my gold in buying some gears that can be given away in certain levels and class.i just wanted a 1 million for my own risk and some friends who need help
Thanks for this event, very inspiration to all members
As i said again im gosiengfioa
Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2

Sceazikua
05-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Hi, Im sceazikua level 41 in <ELITE RUNNERS>

I know I dont know you, and you dont know me either, but its sad to see someone leaving game because there are stuff in life that they cant enjoy this awesome game. I want the gold for my personal use, tbh, if anyone says they are using the gold not for personal use Im sure they are just trying to get the gold easier (except nice people, we know who) :) Im not very nice and socialable, maybe because of my straight way of talking that made people dont like me. And Im a poor man tbh, it took me 6 months to get lepre (joined in June, got it in december when I luckily looted tarlok assault in imbued chest). As you can see, when I joined guild (9-11-2013, my post here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123334-lt-ELITE-RUNNERS-gt-Recruiting-Again!&p=1330349&viewfull=1#post1330349)), I was still a poor nub, just got to 31 and got interested in elites because I joined a random pug in elite brackenridge. Im broke now, after being undercutted by someone in auction several times trying to sell my stuff :grumpy: With the gold I will be 2 steps closer (1m/1m7) to my dream ring, the mythic one, and may gear up my nubby rogue if I dont buy the ring. Thanks in advance :)

Bananaguard
05-07-2014, 06:12 AM
Hello there im Bananaguard lvl 41 of Eminence
(ik my name is funny)
87438i

Im rlly a nub i sometimes get farmed in pvp cuz of my noobiness...
if ur going to choose me as the winner of the gold i will be very happy and u can help me get closer to 1.7m
for mythic ring

TIP:Dun play al always cuz it might hurt ur eyes :D

soulpensive88
05-07-2014, 08:00 AM
IGN : Soulpensive, mage, 41, Guild : Indonesia Elite
how bout this, romantic isnt it ? <3
if i win this contest, i wanna rly buy some mythic armor.
and ill tell some joke, why ocean taste so salty ? Bcoz fish running everywhere and get sweaty =)

Ebezaanec
05-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Ebezairec, Warrior, L41, Chivalrous Union

I'm entering the contest for fun to see if i actually have luck (not gonna be gambling in future). The gold? I'll probably donate it to my guild for other contests.. No biggie :D

Sky_is_epicgearz
05-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Hello desp remember me? My in-game is skyhype but everyone calls me sky. Like you I'm not as active as i used to be (true story). Here is the best selfie i could find xD
yeaaaa......... btw i kinda left the guild though :O. oh and here is a picture of your favorite pet if I'm not mistaken :P
i dont necessarily want the gold, just kinda stumbled upon this post and had to say something, good luck with whatever is keeping you distracted from AL hehe

gosiengfioa
05-07-2014, 09:37 AM
My post is gone :eek:

yanatotzkiie
05-07-2014, 10:59 AM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87478[/ATTACH=CONFIG]
hello, my ign is akosiyana from philippines allstar. i need the gold to buy mythic amulet for rogue and some will be prizes for events in the guild where i belong.

some pick up lines? ^_^
i know I don't have a library card ..
but can I check you out?

Do you have a Bandaid?
cause I just scraped my knee falling for you.

okay so much for being corny c(:
i wish you goodluck and i hope someday we meet in game.

Thrucho
05-07-2014, 11:19 AM

Hi everyone my IGN is Thrucho from the Chivalrous Union :) .... I'm going to tell a joke in hopes of winning the gold or at least getting a good clean laught out of u guys ;) ... A boy is walking on the beach when all of the sudden sees a pirate with a hook on his left hand, a wooden leg on his right leg and an eye patch on one of his eyes. The boy is amazed so he goes up to him and starts asking him how he got all he's all his wounds. The pirate is like "well son I got my hook when I lost my hand sword fighting 10 men by my self. I got my wooden leg when I lost my leg trying to catch a shark with my bare hands." The kid is like "wow and ur eye? How did u lose ur eye? It must to been a brutal battle." And the pirate replies with tears coming from his good eye, " My eye was itchy so I scratched it with my left hand" hahahah lol get it cuz he forgot he had a hook on his left hand haha no? Anyone? OK :/

Zylx
05-07-2014, 11:21 AM
http://i500.photobucket.com/albums/e404/ZylxSigShop/PicsArt_1399478246609_zps80ce9754.jpg

What's up? I'm Stitch! I love this game and the people in it! STS is such a brilliant company. Here are some jokes:

• Where do donuts come from? I donut know!

• What time do you go to the dentist? Tooth-hurtie!

• How does NASA organize a company party? They planet!

• Why did the hipster get his tongue burned? He drank coffee before it was cool!

• Why couldn't the lifeguard save the hippie? He was too far out man!

• What did a fisherman say to the card magician? Pick a cod, any cod!

• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble!

• What shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!

• Two fish are in a tank. One of them says to the other "How do you drive this thing!?"

Hope i made you laugh! If i win the gold, i will most likely keep it in a fund for some future contests that i may like to sponsor. I hope you have a fantastic life, Desperoto. I remember seeing you all over the forums once. It's always sad when a community member leaves. Take care :).

Patrick Tan
05-07-2014, 11:31 AM

Hello Desperoto,
I may not have known you, but appreciate your great effort for making up this contest!

Tips: 3-4 letter words IGN isn't cheap :banana:

Why I want the gold: Basically i don't own any arcane, your 1m gold might helps me to achieve what i need :)

Guild: The Council
IGN: Patricktch
Level: 37

Aizenmyo
05-07-2014, 11:50 AM
......+ heres mine :)
Reason Why?
Because I need Gold For ArcaNe Staff and Mythic Ring Thnx :) Because This Is My DReam since The day I first met this game.... That 1m it gives a big help to
complete my dream :)

Aizenmyo - lv 14
Devlases - lv 41
No Guild :)

valheeru
05-07-2014, 12:17 PM
hi des

sad to see u one of the gud ones go. reason i need gold i cant afford plat hence hard for me to get gold like plat users.
ty valheeru

Raymond Yaranon
05-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Hi!
I'm a new player here in Arcane Legends seeking to be part of the community. i tried joining AL contest here to have some plats and maybe gold for me to level and buy gears. Having that 1M gold would be nice and would be a big help for starters like me. Wish i could share things like you do!.. all the best! and good luck to all! .

Tip: (for Starters) - Don't feed your companion its a waste of gold.save it to buy gears of your level.

IGN: Ymrr
Level: 20
Guild: Wild West Elite

IGN: Cptmond
Level: 2

Appsick
05-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Hey, there! It's me Cllarex (IGN), I'm level 41 rogue in Farmers Inc guild. :)

Why I want to win??

Well I'm a player since the game came, so I know most of the things. But also through all these years I've made many low level toons and I spend too much money on them, and now I don't even play those twinks anymore. :/ I stopped twinking and i want to buy mythic items for my rogue. If i win... your giveaway will really help me to make my dreams come true.

Good luck to all and Happy Farming! :)

----------
CllareX

Zanpakuto
05-07-2014, 08:21 PM

Hello Desperoto,
Sorry to see another person leave the game :( I stll remember your forum signature when it was of the treasure map and locked crates! Well, I've pretty much been here since the beginning of season one and have yet to reach my goal of getting an Arcane item. Your gold would be used toward that dream that seems to be more elusive than the elusive 4 xD

Guild: Epitome Of Silentkill
IGN: Zanpakuto
Level: 41

iamalmien24
05-07-2014, 08:24 PM

Guild: One Ph
IGN: Greengemini
Level: 41

Hi Desperotos,

I hated you for going, why couldn't you be the kind of person who stays? Yeah, there were times in our life that we have to accept change, we have to leave the people, the memories, the sacrifices, especially the friendship. You may visit AL from time to time, but we know you'll gonna miss everything. I don't have to brag anything just to have that gold, i need it yes, but you need this message the most. Message from the people whom you could relate to.

Whatever path you may take, I am hoping that you have learned something in your journey in AL.

Take care. :)

Greengemini

Helicopter
05-08-2014, 01:21 AM
IGN: Theologically Guild: <Trickster> Level: 36
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/DRage/IMG_20140430_104525_zps1a2ae351.jpg
I would love to have the gold as I'm in a bad financial state currently, and I need an amount of gold to help me get back up. I would love to have the gold so I could start gearing up and advance to where most people are in now. This contest serves a great oppurtunity to everyone out there :)

Socrates
05-08-2014, 02:57 AM
IGN: Maoejal
Because even naked I can kill a dragon
reason why I need gold is to make myself an even better player87575

utkarsh saini
05-08-2014, 10:23 AM
hi........ i m hoavaran .. when I saw the contest and got on taking pics .and and tried to win ... desperoto . i had to salute u . how u decided to give 1m ..... to give .. the all total and highest i had seen is 465 k .. but u directly and u r saying its a part .... omg . u were filthy rich ... but it sounds bad that u were leaving this game ........ but saluting ur ability to had a contest ... for u a no . of jokes .

jokes ->

Q: Why did the student throw his watch out of the school window? A: He wanted to see time fly.

Q: Why do they never serve beer at a math party? A: Because you can't drink and derive..

Q: What's another name for Santa's elves? A: Subordinate Clauses.

Q:Why did the student take a ladder to school? A: Because he/she was going to high school!

now story time .. best stories.......

1. once there was a girl in al ..... she was a noob ...... and was poor .. she beg all the way and ....yas too young ........ whe nshe was 12 she met a legend and asked her to give her food [ money ] but the cruel ignored her ... the n there was nothing for her to wear .. the winter comes ... [ tarlok ] and theere she felt vrry vrry cold ... with no woolen clothes she just survive ... and afterwards summer come ,, there she got some liitle young but was then also poor ... then she got someone selling his items at sale [ contest ] and she asked them to take part ... the people giving her money and clothes were vrry rich and kind like desperoto and then she got some seconds of her moments .. and the n she win that money and the n she lifes happily and after that started praying that legend...... and 1st story ends

2. then the story part 2 .... the girl become vrry vrry rich by by the kindness of that legend .... the girl get bigger and become one of themost richest person . buy trading from that money and she found the legend who helped her .. she become old .... and become porr.. she was also rich beofre 2 days butsomeone stealed her and she came on road ... then that girl recognises her and the n she helpedher....... and the n whe n legend says .. ' who were u .. why were u helping me ,, a poor ' the girl said . just 1 work and she remember her .... that was [ G R A N D M A ] and after that they life together happily ......

it was small but i made it ... was vry had to direct .. btw ty .... desperoto

my IGN hoavaran lvl 41 ...
guild ... unicorns

the reason for taking part in contest for money is that i m poor so my guild will also be poor .. i m master.. and for maintaining my guild i need that ... i need to get my guild to top ... but lacking funds everydaylooting but not geting locks .. 1 i gett in 1 week is here in one pic... ty ..

BTW .. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL AND TY DESPEROTO FORTHE CONTEST ......... DESPEROTO ROCKXXXXXXXXX

:eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eager ness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness:: eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagern ess::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::e agerness:

Darkrai
05-08-2014, 11:52 AM
hello i are silencehunter some people know some dont but first i will thank you for helping me when i was a noob and i wish you good luck with you RL but why i need the 1m gold? because my clothes are burned too ashes and i need too buy new one:-)
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r681/lenselinksimon/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-04-03-13-57-07_zpsn8v5hf7u.png

ibighunk
05-08-2014, 12:32 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/07/apesyza6.jpg
Aa you can see is (picture is original no Photoshop)[/QUOTE]

How do you get -993 crit?[/QUOTE]

Bro ! There is many time when u have -ve critic.
I forgot may b in shuyal or with a pet u can have that -ve crit.

I will tell u soon with some of ma next post 'some miracle in AL'
:-)

Dex Scene
05-08-2014, 02:25 PM
IGN: ASHDEXIII
GUILD: Twisted Basterds

Hi Mr/Mrs/Miss/Master Desperoto,
I am dex :) you can call me Dex :D
Its really sad if you have to be inactive for the coming days. Hope you come back soon :)
I am sorry if my smilies annoys you :(
Anyway, I used to be Warrior! Actually Started off with Rogue! I had messed up build and I was tired of hearing "omg ur so noob" (I had to Google what does it mean lol and get sad :P )
I spend my nights doing offer so I can respec and became pure dex rogue thinking I will be one kind of super Ninja that we see in movies :D
I realised I was daydreaming. Rogue was a nightmare for me. I used to die every mins. -.-
I used to run out of Mana every secs. I am not like one of those mean warrior that blames and yell at poor lil mages "MANA MANA"
So I just deleted my rogue and made a warrior! :D
I felt tall muscular hehe ;)
So nice I didn't die much anymore!
But a poor player like me, soon realised everything is very costly! Epic rare stuffs won't take you anywhere!
I farmed and did quests day and night to save golds for lepre. Lepre could make my life better, so I did hard work too much!
With every penny I saved 140k golds! I was proud of me tbh :D
One of my guildies (kind man, his name is wizzickle) took pity on me and sold me his lepre at 140k.
HURRAY!!! First goal achieved!!
I was thinking the world is mine now jeje! Sorry if its getting lengthy I am on mood so I'll continue :P

I started farm a lot for gold with lepre! I realised even with lepre you get only 3-4 lockeds a day if you farm 6-10 hours a day! Little is better than nothing at all right? ':P
I was getting stronger legendary warrior! But hated when I realised warriors have so less damage! I was taking hours to kill single mobs! Mages did attract me!
Oh I forgot to say I gained trusts and loves of people of my guild at I eventually became officer of the Guild Twisted Bastards !! (A weak officer though lol)
Anyway I made a smurf/mage anything u call it. (Please dont call it a goblin tho it hurts me :( )
I loved mages even tho it dies faster than even rogues lol cuz mages r easy to get huge damage :D
My mage is even unluckier than my warrior in farming lockeds but I am still happy. :3

Here is me atm :)

You might say I look like rich mage :P as I had to sell all of my warrior stuffs to get me where am I now.

Now Iam gonna be fast in telling story, ok?
I even managed to save golds and buy my mage a mythic helm :') (not gonna say how hard it was)
It was my best day I achieved my second goal that is getting a mythic helm :3
So I must tell all of you reader, it is possible to get mythic helm by just farming and working hard :)
Just dont lose hope ever! I don't wanna say it to brag about how I did it I know a lot of people did it aswel. I am telling it for those people who are losing hope and are up to giving up!! Stick to ur goals you never know how good you are :)

Anyway I am still so noob, I didn't know I can't upgrade my mythic helm with quest without getting mythic armor!!
I got super sad and fall down as I'll have to get a mythic armor now which is like 120 lockeds or 1.2m.
I am a Santa as u can see my vanity. I made it to mythic helm somehow but I am bad at saving Golds. I always help people and feel sad when someone needs something and I help them. So making it to mythic armor will be very tough for Me but I'll make it sooner or later! So I can upgrade my mythics and my low level mythic unupgraded helm don't go wasted! At least I'll try :)
Better try and die :)
Always set goals and try not losing hopes :) I will have my hopes and faith :)

So that was my very very short stories hehe. I am not cool/funny/amazing like these people in here but if I get the mill gold, first ill dance all day!! :D
Then at night ill buy mythic armor so my hard earning helm don't go wasted and I can upgrade them by quest and get stronger so I can help people in nordr shuyal trindin without dieing:')

God bless u desperoto!!
Tc

—AshDex

Dinamit
05-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Soo I want to take part in your contest. I couldn't choose from the 2 screen shots I have taken.
Number 1)Arghhh I want my reward. Why can't I open this chest??? AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrgggggggggHHHHHHH
Number 2) Super Diinamit is going to Wonderland!
So you see my lvl...I am a warrior. At the moment I am trying to get mythic gears and a hammer. Thats why I need the one million :-) I would be very happy if I get the 1Million ^^ With that million I will get mythic armor and spam elites, collect teeth and etc. to get gold for full mythic set :]

firechandra
05-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Hi Desperoto do you remember me? I hope yes. Well I think not to deserve the 1 milion more than others, I help friends and guildmates of italian legends but I'm not the only, I play many hours but I'm not the only, I like to keep updated with news trying to guess what's coming and auction prices to try to increase my gold but since I don't open locked and I almost never drop well in elite my amount of gold is not growing fast so that 1 million would be very appreciated by me however if you will choose someone else that you will judge more suitable to win this sum in any case I'll remember you as a good person from when we met and I called you for your bael II achievement and when you helped me to get valkin. If I win this million I'll try to buy the next mythic bow (that would be my first mythic weapon) hoping to will be able to afford it.
In conclusion this is a screen of myself lvl 41 out of map in brackenridge.
There are many suggestive places to explore in maps using pierce in edges and for who wants to see more this cool contest shows some of them. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152113-The-Great-Glitch-Challenges!

Eyrika
05-09-2014, 07:59 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/10/vy2e9yme.jpg

Hello everyone, I want to say thank you already Desperoto to organize this contest in which a noob to realize some of his dreams with this 1m. Today I will give you a brief trail of my life on AL. I started at the season 1 and I was a noob like everyone else at the beginning, I advance in the game with fun. I even had a model! Lesmiserables was a pro player of the season 2. Time passed and at one point I gave up my dream to be pro player, I had lost courage cause I can't buy a good gear. And then when I had the need, lesmiserables is appeared before me for the first time. he don't know me so i have started the talk. We have talk a little and i have continued my dream with this new courage.

Today i'm a pro player lvl 41 and i have became my dream real so i need nothing cause i have all i want (all arcane pet, rare armor, full mythic...).

All that for say "never give up ! "

Why i would like this gold ? Srsly i need not but if i have i will do a new contest for my beautifull guild Chosen ;-) i'm really happy to run record with Trueorigin, and all players here are funny XD Lostm, Woeh, Samu, Plea, Nag, Begg, Veve, and i forgot many. I will say what i have say the last time :

"Thank you for accepting me in this wonderful guild, I have long search my place in different guilds hl :') ... and I feel good to Chosen, trueorigin thank you for having invited me to join you or I would never do the first step. I can consider this as a new family and if one day I had to leave I want to leave my mark.

I know I'm still young in this guild and I'm not an important person. Few people know me, I hope to discover other persons of this guild.

So at next time! And do not forget we play for fun !!! x)

ING : Eyrika"

I know it's very hard to have a mythic when you can't buy plati so i really hope a noob will win the contest for have the luck to be what he want.

They did not know it was impossible, so they did "

My name is Eyrika, i hope see you ing ;)

PS : And guys I'm a MAN lol i say that cause many think i'm a girl cause my name ing is Eyrika ahah Enjoy ! Cya ;)

kristinavenin
05-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Hi, I kristinavenin guild Deviant Misfits my level is now 41. Figure 1 is my friend and that's a mystery: he has two pet immediately, as the question?
I want to win to make him a gift Mythic armor, as it plays a year, helps everyone and it is impossible to make way for himself.
PS I'm sorry that you are leaving us. I wish you success in everything and everywhere.

Eyrika
05-09-2014, 10:32 PM
The contest is finish ^.^ (me i have just post for fun)

Anarchist
05-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Hi Desperoto, my name is Maliath. Recently thanks to my guild Eminence i met a girl i like and we are now tight friends. I need the cash to take her out to dinner and ask her to be my wife.

No joke :)

gosiengfioa
05-13-2014, 03:04 AM
Too much drama's :thumbup:

Daniel Banuelos
05-14-2014, 11:30 PM
gud luck finding your new fave game :)