PDA

View Full Version : Elite huge Lag ?

VenomsChaos
05-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Dear StS, i know its not right place for this topic but i want to get other players advice if they have same problem...

1= farmed 30 min in km3 and i had 200-300 ping no lag..

2= than farmed bracked / ydra 2-4 / nordr 5! 30 min no lag..

3= a friend invite me on.elite tindrin 4, when we start run i get 2-10 k ping, than 119999 ping and dc..

than again tryed elite tindrin 4, when we start atack first mobs again i get dc with 119999 ping...

4= cleared my phone system with a cleaner app, restarted phone and modem, closed everything with titanium backup app... phone memory 170 mb free, SD 3 gb free, Ram 210-211 free, net download + upload speed fast and right now i am alone user on net wifi...

5= opened AL again, towns have 200-300 ping, than runed 2 time km3 no lag, than runed 2 time kraken 4 and my ping was 190-230 in kraken runs...

6= joined elite tindrin again for the test it and when time start i get again 2-10+ k ping than i closed game for the open this topic...

info = normaly i am no lag when my bro open 7 char on a PC game at sametime downloading movies and watching facebook youtube videos... idk whats problem to day... anyone have this problem in elites ? or its just me ? if its just me what should i do for fix it ?

NOT: i read before, more friend / ignore list / or friend request can be lag to.. here is my char info = 200 friend, 11 ignore, 0 request...

Thx for read..
going to try last one time...

MrWeasley
05-06-2014, 04:18 PM
I been experiencing the same exact problem. Usually i am fine when first start the map but about 7 or so minutes in the lag is absolutely horrible...but i check my ping and its always green. The lag is so bad i can barely move..But the odd thing is when i die the lag goes away for another 10 minutes then starts again. This has been happening to all my guild members and friends also. But the account i use i have 11 friends and no request because i delete them. And i am running on full strength 4G LTE network.. Hopefully they fix whatever it is.

Doomreaper
05-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Dude the same thing happens to me when I'm not connected to he internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

utkarsh saini
05-07-2014, 03:21 AM
u now . i was doing caves of tavera an the arachana was just about t o kill .. only a litttle bit life like that 2 or 3 big criticasls can kill that . and .. i got ping .120000 anddc .agaain tried like this 7 times all time dc. then i pray to god . the nwhe n i was killing arachana 8th time .. it lagged same positon and i recoved whe ni got 119000 ping . i think .. its just coz of god.... and in that run i got magma weapon lvl 41 too... i was lucky u also pray god . and u will be lucky

Daniel Banuelos
05-07-2014, 03:30 AM
Nc strategy

kinzmet
05-07-2014, 03:41 AM
same thing happens to me even if i'm using google chrome to play.

Kreasadriii
05-07-2014, 06:19 AM
u now . i was doing caves of tavera an the arachana was just about t o kill .. only a litttle bit life like that 2 or 3 big criticasls can kill that . and .. i got ping .120000 anddc .agaain tried like this 7 times all time dc. then i pray to god . the nwhe n i was killing arachana 8th time .. it lagged same positon and i recoved whe ni got 119000 ping . i think .. its just coz of god.... and in that run i got magma weapon lvl 41 too... i was lucky u also pray god . and u will be lucky

This happen to everyone, they just shut up their mouth because tired complaining lol

VenomsChaos
05-07-2014, 07:55 AM
hmmm so i am not alone :) didnt tryed to day, i did elite so many time, like every day 1-3 run on elite tindrin....before didnt get problem like that... yes i know in every elites 3-7 min later crashing a little, but my problem was different...

Thx for infos all.. i ll try when i back to home