PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Cryrus
05-07-2014, 01:32 AM
is it true this game have sort of hacking damage?

Please dont troll just asking.

thanks!

Eyrika
05-07-2014, 01:42 AM
No, you can pvp nacked easy, just put off the armor and hide helm. You just need ring, amul and weapon. I kill easy cause my stats stay good cause just my armor is off.

So no hack.

Daddyblu
05-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Bec. they are better players

Eyrika
05-07-2014, 01:48 AM
When you are full mythic, you can allow yourself naked because pvp stats remain well above average of normal gear player.

matanofx
05-07-2014, 01:59 AM
As amelana said, you take off armor and you hide the helm, looks naked but not entirely

Theyre still wearing their rings amulets weapon and helm, with a good teamwork and gear they can take out people with lesser gear

Absolutely no hacking and everyone who says it is hacking should be ashamed of himself for having no clue about how games work.

leoakre
05-07-2014, 02:17 AM

Example of a naked pro vs your average joe! Oh my, I am a poet and I just didn't know it!

P.S. no reference to the once very cool guild :cool:

Zeus
05-07-2014, 02:22 AM
As amelana said, you take off armor and you hide the helm, looks naked but not entirely

Theyre still wearing their rings amulets weapon and helm, with a good teamwork and gear they can take out people with lesser gear

Absolutely no hacking and everyone who says it is hacking should be ashamed of himself for having no clue about how games work.

Defeating others that have greater gear while being naked is also possible. However, it requires precision and infallible team work.

To be honest, although I appreciate the compliments, I would more-so appreciate if the comments that I hack end! I do not and try to play as fair as possible unless I have a good reason not to.

Titanfall
05-07-2014, 02:25 AM

Or greater gear, as shown in our guild thread. :p

To be honest, although I appreciate the comments, I would more-so appreciate if the comments that I hack end! I do not and try to play as fair as possible.
Stop hacking bro...jk :P

Prahasit Prahi
05-07-2014, 02:45 AM
Skill matters...rather than gear.

~Prahi

leoakre
05-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Defeating others that have greater gear while being naked is also possible. However, it requires precision and infallible team work.

To be honest, although I appreciate the compliments, I would more-so appreciate if the comments that I hack end! I do not and try to play as fair as possible unless I have a good reason not to.

Rofl...as the very pro player you are, it would have tickled me pink if you would've been naked during that clash you were AFK for when our enemies came, fought, and got owned all over where you stood motionless and silent yet very much alive! After the fight had ceased and those tanks had fled the room once again (their usual M.O.), 'pro' Zeus reanimates as if not a thing had just taken place and wonders what all the fuss is about?! Now, if only you had been naked for that incident....oh, what a rush!

Anyway, whether naked fighting or being AFK in the middle of a clash, obviously the better players will survive even if it is unwittingly so!
:tickled_pink::tickled_pink:

Daddyblu
05-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Rofl...as the very pro player you are, it would have tickled me pink if you would've been naked during that clash you were AFK for when our enemies came, fought, and got owned all over where you stood motionless and silent yet very much alive! After the fight had ceased and those tanks had fled the room once again (their usual M.O.), 'pro' Zeus reanimates as if not a thing had just taken place and wonders what all the fuss is about?! Now, if only you had been naked for that incident....oh, what a rush!

Anyway, whether naked fighting or being AFK in the middle of a clash, obviously the better players will survive even if it is unwittingly so!
:tickled_pink::tickled_pink:

Leo <3

Zeus only afk in pvp if we have boring enemies.

Madnex
05-07-2014, 03:44 AM
Leo <3

Zeus only afk in pvp if we have boring enemies.
Or if he breaks in epilepsy seizures IRL. LEL

Xeusx
05-07-2014, 03:52 AM
I just wondering how can resilience easy farm my guild mates with out armors.

I saw it in my own eyes being farm by them naked.

is it true this game have sort of hacking damage?

Please dont troll just asking.

thanks!
No, Res's members are so fully skilled.

Daddyblu
05-07-2014, 04:02 AM
No, Res's members are so fully skilled.

not me <3

they are fully skilled = Zeus, Joy , Hax & Bully, scar, Emma , Lia and lots more.

Iliketolol
05-07-2014, 04:21 AM
not me <3

they are fully skilled = Zeus, Joy , Hax & Bully, scar, Emma , Lia and lots more.

Well ur skilled in showing off

Instanthumor
05-07-2014, 04:26 AM
Dear CRYrus,

I have an arcane gun. Beat that.

Iliketolol
05-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Btw zeus i wnna tell you somthing, u said ur members are innocent and not creating drama and you will kick the member found doing this stuff well here the proof

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=138758

Thats just another account of mommyjane and daddyblu

Looks like you can't kick ur gms huh? Am eagerly waiting for ur reactions on this topic..

[Removed]

Edit: this is pride all over again

In case they edit their post, ill quote them

add me alexisjade or mommyjane

Cero
05-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Btw zeus i wnna tell you somthing, u said ur members are innocent and not creating drama and you will kick the member found doing this stuff well here the proof

Looks like you can't kick ur gms huh? Am eagerly waiting for ur reactions on this topic..

[Removed]

add me alexisjade or mommyjane

Ddn't know merchants are also good at detective services.
Sad, how they(not refering to all) could go low like this:/

@Mr Detective LMAO,
How much? Jk

Iliketolol
05-07-2014, 04:59 AM

@Mr Detective LMAO,
How much? Jk

Bro my fees would be : forum peace @_@

Endkey
05-07-2014, 05:56 AM
another thread showing the awesomeness of Resi from mags eyes ;)

Cryrus
05-07-2014, 06:02 AM

[Removed]

no i was merching for them before and get commission base on items.

Cryrus
05-07-2014, 06:05 AM
Dear CRYrus,

I have an arcane gun. Beat that.

why would i cry? im only asking :(

Iliketolol
05-07-2014, 06:14 AM
no i was merching for them before and get commission base on items.

Then why did u deleted that post? Remember we are not dumb people on forums..

Your act explains everything..

Limsi
05-07-2014, 06:17 AM

@Mr Detective LMAO,
How much? Jk

stirrin up drama like coffee on the very first day of winter

Slovek
05-07-2014, 06:22 AM

ing ing ing ing ing ing ing wooops ing ing ing "ING"

leoakre
05-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Dear CRYus,

What's a 'wackerdoodle'?
:rolleyes:

Sceazikua
05-07-2014, 06:39 AM
Dont wanna make drama but I just wanna say I cant believe what ravenousxd said in the other thread could be true :( My respect ~.~

Daddyblu
05-07-2014, 06:42 AM
hello whats is this? lol

Zeus
05-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Lel dont wanna make drama but I just wanna say I cant believe what ravenousxd said in the other thread could be true :( My respect ~.~

Location is Singapore but Daddyblu lives in Dubai, so it is not proof by any means. I've also posted that an IGN was not mean (Arrypotta or other players) in case of buying/selling.

Eos!
Magnum
elitista

PS: Why would the GM put his own guild name as one of the funniest guild names?

Cryrus
05-07-2014, 06:54 AM
Dear CRYus,

What's a 'wackerdoodle'?

sury sury what you say?

Cryrus
05-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Dear CRYus,

What's a 'wackerdoodle'?

apa yang mereka katakan? maaf english saya yang buruk

leoakre
05-07-2014, 07:16 AM
hello whats is this? lol

Geez, did you just wake up or something?! Get with it, Blu!
:sleeping:

Zeus
05-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Daddy/Accomplice if this is you, please stop this. There is no need to create a thread every week. What purpose does it serve? Embarrassment? Pride? These threads stop now: they serve no purpose. Not to mention, if you fail, it makes our guild look like idiots as well.

Here's the thing about these threads:
(Apart from Magnum and Resilience members)

So, clean it up please. I'm not the only guild member who would be disappointed if you were doing this.

Oh, the last thing is, the previous thread which was actually serious and not a troll thread has also lost its legitimacy now. Not to mention, in that thread, I got accused of hacking. That's something most guildies already know I despise because I try to play my best when the situation demands it...not hack (although it cannot even be done).

leoakre
05-07-2014, 08:28 AM
"The itsy bitsy spider climbing up the water spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
Now the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again"

Troll threads are just like this persistent little bug! Any frogs around to gobble the bug up?

Samhayne
05-07-2014, 08:39 AM
This again?

I think everyone has had their say. Closing this up.

*clickity clack*